MOLLA! (I Don't Know)

Living in Seoul

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPbk_DoVIVI&feature=related

 

From Previous Chapter: 
Today you woke up feeling empty. You didn’t know why but you thought of Myungsoo the whole night. It was raining and you have just received your monthly gift. For some reason you missed Myungsoo a lot. Myungsoo also missed you a lot. He was on his way back from Japan trying to reach you. But you didn’t have the courage to message him. Why? You were stuck at home since it was raining and Ms. Yun and the maids were off today. You called Myunghee but after that she needed to go. Woohyun then asked you to call Myungsoo because he was getting worried.

 

After hanging up your phone you left your phone on your bed and ran out of you room to get the door. You opened it and your eyes widened when you saw Myunghee standing at the door all wet. 

 

"MYUNGHEE-AH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" You asked as you pulled her in from the rain. 

 

"Unnie~. I brought you soup. This is what Umma makes for me when I'm on my monthly." She beamed as she held up a thermos of soup. 

 

"Ah? You didn't have to.. Come in." You took the thermos and led her to the living room. You placed the thermos down on the coffee table and ran to get a towel for Myunghee. You came in and you handed the towel to her. 

 

"Myunghee. You shouldn't have brought it. Your going to get sick." You said as you took the thermos and went to the kitchen to pour it as Myunghee followed you.

 

"Its the least i can do. I never get to see you. And man, your house is BIG!" She said as she was looking around the kitchen. You then took a sip of the soup. 

 

"Mm. It's good!" You smiled at Myunghee and she beamed. 

 

"Drink it all Unnie!" She smiled then walked out of the kitchen to glance at every room in the house. You went into the dining room to finish your soup. Myunghee came running down the stairs.

 

"WAH! I can't believe you never told me you live in a house like this." She said as she sat down the chair next to you, still amazed. She handed you your phone. 

 

"I walked into your room and your phone kept ringing. When i went to your bed. You got a missed call." She said. You looked at your phone. It was Myungsoo. Myunghee noticed L on the name of missed calls. You frowned and put your phone on the table.

 

"Unnie. Are you mad at Oppa?" She tilted your head.

 

"Ani.. Why would you think that?" You stopped drinking the soup and glanced at her.

 

"Oh it's just Oppa called me last night to ask if you were okay." She looked at you. "He sounded really worried. Did something happened between you two?" 

 

"Aniya.. Its just...Aishh MOLLA!" You raised your voice. You didn't know why either. But you weren't mad at Myungsoo at all. You put your hands together on your lap and lowered your head. Myunghee startled abit when you raised your voice. You noticed and you frowned. "Mianhae. Myunghee-ah."

 

"Its okay.." She said smiling. 

 

"I don't know why. But without him these days. I feel empty. When I'm with him, My heart beats really fast. It's like my heart is going to explode. wae?" You said as you looked at the soup in front of you.

 

"And.. You don't know why?" She started to smile. You just shook your head at her question. "Unnie! Your in love with Oppa!" She yelled.

 

"MWOH? How..?" You raised an eyebrow. You drank all your soup and went to the kitchen and placed the bowl in the sink. Myunghee followed you.

 

"What do you mean how. Your heart says it all." She said as she swung an arm around you. "Don't avoid him. Tell him how you feel. I'm sure he feels the same way. I mean I can see the way he looks at you. Also the way you look at him.. so obvious. " 

 

*That's what Woohyun Oppa said too." You looked into space and thought of it. Just then Myunghee looked at the time. 

 

"Oh! Unnie. I have to go. Umma invited her friends over for dinner. I have to go help prepare. Annyeong!" She said as she ran out the door. Luckily it stopped raining. You walked up to the door and locked it.

 

You then went to your room with your phone and stared at your phone thinking of Myungsoo. You then fell asleep. 

 

___

 

It was dark already. You woke up as the phone kept ringing beside you. You picked it up. 

 

"Yebosayo?" You said as you yawned and got off the bed. 

 

"~~~~-ah!! Finally. Are you mad at me or something?" Myungsoo said over the phone still sounding worried. You paused and thought of it carefully as you walked down the stairs. You spotted the door that was open. You grew worried. And stood there not making any noises. *I swear i locked the door after Myunghee left.*

 

"Myungsoo-ah.." You didn't know where to start with, telling how you felt for him. Or the fact that someone that broke into your house. You slowly took quiet steps. "Myungsoo, Come out.. Oppa. Your going too far. Don't scare me!" You yelled over the phone as your heart throbbed in pain. Thinking it was Myungsoo playing a prank on you like he normally does. But you thought that if it was Myungsoo, he was going too far now.

 

"W-what are you talking about? I'm back in the dorms right now." Myungsoo stood up as everyone starred at him with wide eyes. 

 

"APPA?! Are you home?!.. Ms. Lee?!.. Ms.Yun?" You yelled as you walked into the dark rooms. You saw a shadow passing by as you walked in the living room. You were in shock so you went to turn on the living room lights but you couldn't. 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED...

Have you guys ever felt that before? When your so so scared and your heart throbbed in pain? If no. Let me tell you. It really feels like your heart dropped or something. That happened to me TWICE in one night! O,O I was SOOOO scared!! Worst experience ever! )):