Kim Minah

Living in Seoul

5 years later...


Over the years, Infinite have made it to the to one of the top groups in the KPOP industry. They have promoted their songs in amost everywhere around the world. They would always be found in Canada, If they didn't have a comeback in Korea or Japan.

You, Infinite, Myunghee, and Hannah were in Canada for few days now. You were all at a beach under a tree, picnicking. You were tanning while Sunggyu and Myunghee were preparing the food as the others were having fun in the water. Just then a little girl came to you while holding hands with Sungyeol, crying. You heard the familiar cry and took your sunglasses off. The little girl was now sitting on your lap still crying. 

"Omo! What happened Minah?" You asked wiping her tears away but more were pouring out of her eyes. She was crying harder then ever. 

"Minah was looking for her Appa." Sungyeol said as he sat next to you, lightly patting Minah's head. 

"Aw. This always happens when she looks for her Appa." You told Sungyeol. Sungyeol was doing choding faces to cheer Minah up but it didn't help. "Do you miss Appa? Umma misses Appa too." You frowned as you hugged Minah. 

"Appa Appa Appa!" Minah's voice cracked because of her crying. The others came to see if Minah was okay. 

"Minah, Gwenchana? Did Uncle Sungyeol hurt your feelings?" Woohyun sat next to Minah and put an arm over her little shoulder as you fed her with food. 

"I miss Appa!" Minah frowned still weeping. 

"Minnie. Your Appa is so bad. I can't believe he would leave you and your Umma all alone like that!" Myunghee was feeling sorrow for the both of you. Hannah agreed along as she nodded her head. Myunghee and Hannah were very close friends now. Ever since you gave birth to Minah. You didn't really had the time to go out and to hang out with Myunghee. That's why when you were at home watching Minah. Myunghee and Hannah would always be helping you out as well while Infinite was on tour, having performances, and other schedules.


The sun was almost setting now. Minah was still missing her Appa but she managed to smile for her best friend, Uncle Sungyeol. Her Uncle Sungyeol was her number one favourite. Sungyeol would always make her laugh, he would always play with her, he would always tell her funny stories which Minah always loves. You smiled at how much your little Minnie was growing, It was just yesterday when she was taking her first steps. 

"I'm here to look for Kim Minah?" A young man who was about Sungyeol's height came to look for Minah with a smile on his face. Minah looked up to see her Appa approaching to her. She stood up from the sand and ran to her Appa. 

"APPA!" She ran the embrace of Myungsoo's arms. 

"My girl!" Myungsoo shouted out and kissed her little soft chubby cheeks. "Did you miss me?" Minah eagerly nodded. You then shot up from your seat. 

"Yah! You know Minah has been crying because she misses you? You should at least call while you were in Japan." You glared at him. Myungsoo gave you an apologetic look. Myungsoo didn't call because he wanted to give Minah a surprise.

"Minah, Umma is angry now!" Myungsoo frowned. "Let's go before her head explodes like a volcano!" He said then ran for his life with Minah in his arms. 

"YAH! KIM MYUNGSOO!" You said running after him while the others were sitting there laughing and sharing jokes to each other. 

Myungsoo stopped at the edge of the beach gazing at the sunset. It was a beautiful scene to watch. 

"Minah. Look!" Myungsoo pointed to the sunset. You slowly approached to Myungsoo and wrapped your arms around his waist. 

"It's beautiful~" You smiled looking off to the distance to where the sun was slowly setting. 

"It is beautiful, just like my two favorite princesses." Myungsoo spoke out in a light tone and kissed the top of your head while Minah placed her head on Myungsoo's shoulder. 

You both stood there in front of the sun as Myunggyu, Woonah, Yadong, and YeolJong came to join you guys. Sungyeol stole Minah away from Myungsoo. 

__ 


Thanks for reading, subscribing, and commenting <3 
YOU ARE FOREVER LOVED <3 
The only reason I update is because of you guys, I really mean it. I mean if it weren't for you i'd be lazy and still be at chapter 10 or something o: 


It's finally done D: It's a really fast and boring ending.. isn't it? I'm sorry is just that I had two ideas in mind. and somehow it came out like this :/ Anyways. I needed to complete the story cause school is starting in a few days for me. 
I'm scared and excited at the same time.. eottoekae? 
Anyways. comment below if you want a WOONAH one shot. 
And I hope you'll look forward to my new fanfic. for those who haven't read the foreward yet. 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/72002/18-and-pregnant-infinite-myungsoo-schoollife-you
I'll update the first few chapters very SOON. 
annyeong <3 :D