Don't Deny It.

Living in Seoul

 

I don't think I used this song yet right?
 
From previous chapter: 
Myunghee followed Myungsoo to the beach with you. Myunghee has told Myungsoo everything about what has happened over the years of Myungsoo's absents. You couldn't help but adore the brother-sister love. Sungyeol called Myungsoo telling him that his Umma has fainted. The three of you ran to the hospital. His Umma's condition is alright. She only fainted because she was very shocked.
 
 
A few weeks after Myungsoo was happier then he use to be. Even though he was busy with drama filming and Infinite schedules, he tried to make time to be with his family. Not only his family, he also visited you more often. Your relationship with him was closer then ever. To you and Myungsoo's luck fans haven't noticed about you being with Infinite. Which was a good thing.
 
Today, again, You were on your own since Myungsoo was in Japan for his drama, The other members were busy. And Myunghee was at work. Also your Appa was at work. You still havent had a chance to introduce Myungsoo to your Appa. Since they both were busy. You didn't know why but Myungsoo was on your mind alot since he left to Japan. You missed him more then you did before.
 
You were swimming for an hour or so. After that since you had no plans you wore glasses today. You only wore glasses on days you went out alone. You went back home to get your laptop and to go hang out at the Cafe. When you got there you ordered yourself a smoothie. You sat down opened your Laptop and plugged earphones into your ears. There you were searching through the net. When someone sat at your table across from you. You noticed a familiar figure you looked up to see who it was. Your eyes widened and a big smile came on your face. 
 
"Woohyun Oppa!" You smiled as you took out your earphones. 
 
"Annyeong dongsaeng~" He smiled and sipped his drink. You blushed at his tone of voice. 
 
"What are you doing here? Don't you have schedules today?" 
 
"Yeh. Right now were shooting Kkael Player." He said as he looked out the window for the camera. 
 
"Chincha? Where is the camera?" You said as you looked around. 
 
"I ran away from them. I got thirsty. So I came here!" He smiled. 
 
"Aigoo. Your so bad. I thought your suppose to run away from your managers?" You titled your head. 
 
"Today I'm doing something different. I was also with Hyung. But I left him too." He said laughing looking out the window for Sunggyu. "I think he got caught." All you did was just nod your head in understanding. Woohyun noticed your glasses.
 
"Oh? I never knew you wore glasses." He examined your glasses he took them away from you and wore them. 
 
"Yah~ Oppa! Give it back to me." You said holding out your head but he wouldn't give it back. He looked cute with the glasses on. So you left him alone. 
 
1Untitled-1.jpg?t=1312346095
I tried getting a picture of him.. but i couldn't find any so i just screenshot it from a video. That's why the quality of the picture isnt so good :/ ><
Cute, Isn't he! Even without glasses or makeup hes still so cuteeee~♥
 
 
"So how are you and L these days?" Woohyun took the chance to ask you as you were focused on the computer typing.
 
"What are you talking about?" You looked at him with blank eyes.  
 
"He still hasn't confessed?" He mumbled to himself. You could hear but not clearly to what he was saying.
 
"Oppa, Whats the matter?" You looked at him. Woohyun put both his hands together on the table and looked at you. 
 
"As your Oppa. I need to be honest with you. I can't stand it anymore." 
 
"Mwoh?" You were completely lost now. You gave Woohyun a confused look. 
 
"I know that you have feelings for L, am I right?" He looked at you and smiled. You looked away. 
 
"Of course not." You lied. You then tried to change the subject and placed a hand on his hands. "Oppa Don't be jealous. Just because I'm always with Myungsoo Oppa, It doesn't mean i forget about you. Or the other members. You should know me better then that!" Woohyun started to laugh and closed his eyes. 
 
"That's not it. Aish.. Your so cute you know that!" He said as he opened his eyes to pinched your cheeks. "Don't change the subject. Don't deny it. I knew you liked L for a long time. I see the way you look at him. I also see the way he looks at you. It's obvious." You were blushing now. You looked away from him.
 
"I don't have any feelings for Myungsoo Oppa. I'm only his fan. That won't change." You said as you lowered your head. 
 
"Mwoh? Fan? Have you not noticed yet? Your his best friend. To him he doesn't want to be your best friend. But more. And yet your referring yourself a fan? Come on ~~~~. Are you going to hide your love towards him forever?" He asked as you looked away. "He was going to confess you to long time ago. But I know hes been holding back because he wants to protect you from the fans." You then looked at him. He looked out of the window and saw the members with the Cameras. 
 
"Oh I have to go now. Think about it okay. I really want you and L to be happy together. And glasses I'll give it back to you next time. Goodbye baby Goodbye!" He said dancing and waved at you then ran out of the Cafe. 
 
You were still speechless from what Woohyun has told you about Myungsoo. You then closed your laptop, grabbed it and walked out of the Cafe. There was this girl with long brown hair who was sitting behind you who heard everything. You didn't know that she has been following you ever since the day you bumped into Myungsoo. 
 
"Yang ~~~~. I. Will. Kill. You." She glared at you as you were walking away from the Cafe. 
___
OMO~ What was that last part all about !! o: