Supermarket.

Living in Seoul

 

I love dancing to the chorus of this song <3 
 
 
From Previous Chapter:
After the photos were leaked Myungsoo dragged you out of the house. Since Sungyeol was hungry. You and Myungsoo were walking peacefully in the streets till you guys heard fangirls talking about you. Myungsoo brought you over to them. He told them that you're beautiful and precious to him. He told them to tel their friends as well. 
 
 
You two arrived at the Supermarket. You haven't been to a Korean Supermarket. Of course where you lived didn't have a Korean Supermarket in Canada. And you also didn't go because usually that was the maids or Ms. Yun's job to go to the Supermarket. You walked in and looked around the filled supermarket. Luckily it wasn't packed because you hated packed areas. You looked around the place in awed. Myungsoo noticed and raised an eyebrow. 
 
"Why are you acting like you have never been to a place like this before." He chuckled. 
 
"I never been to a Korean supermarket before." You sheepishly smiled and scratched your head. 
 
"MWOH? never? They don't have supermarkets in Canada?" His eyes widened. 
 
"They do. But not a Korean one. Besides Ms. Yun and the maids always buys groceries." You lowered your head in embarrassment. Myungsoo noticed and pinched your cheeks. 
 
"Aigoo. My girlfriend is so cute!" He chuckled as he held your hand and went to go grab a basket to put the food in. He brought you to an aisle filled with snacks. 
 
tumblr_lpj0oymi541qgtkq8o1_500.jpg
 
hehehehe~ I did not notice that guy there when i was taking the picture. And the boy with cap in the corner. Thats me brother ~ 
 
"WAH!" You yelled with your hands held high as you ran through the empty aisle. You didn't care if you were screaming. Myungsoo beamed at how cute you were. You had a big smile on your face which Myungsoo loved to see. Since you were at the end of the aisle, you were looking at some of the korean chips. You tried your best to read the hangul that was on the package of the snacks. Myungsoo on the other end, was looking at the snacks, he picked them up to examine the label. You gave up on the labels and quietly went behind Myungsoo. He was so focused on reading the package. 
 
"KYAAHH!!" You popped in front of him. He looked at you and a smile came onto his face. "You didn't get scared?" 
 
"Nope." He grinned.
 
"Chincha?" Your eyebrows furrowed. *I was very loud though..*
 
"Let's get this!" He showed the package to you. You nodded. 
 
"Oppa, let me hold the basket! You can pick out the food. Since I don't know Hangul." You took the basket away from him. 
 
"You don't want anything?" He said as his eyes widened. 
 
"Let's just look around?" You didn't know what to eat though. 
 
Myungsoo put in a few chip bags and some candy into the basket. You two started walking out of the aisle to see if there was anything else you needed to buy. Myungsoo's hands were holding your waist behind you as you were walking. It felt weird but you didn't mind, since it was Myungsoo. You stopped in front of the drinks. You recognized some of the drinks from Canada. You took a few bottles and Myungsoo took some of the Korean drinks. Fans past by and noticed you two. You didn't really care now, Since you had Myungsoo with you. Some fans envied you, glared at you, screamed when they saw Myungsoo. Myungsoo waved to them. You guys then walked to where a lady was giving out food samples of bulgogi. She handed you and Myungsoo a small piece. You ate it and beamed at how good the taste was. The lady regret giving you the peice of bulgogi, but you didn't notice. You two then went to the cashier and paid for the items. You two left the market holding each others hands and holding bags on the other. 
 
"Oppa!" You looked at him with a smile. 
 
"Mmh?" 
 
"What events are you having soon? Do you know?" You tilted your head. The small breeze was messing up Myungsoo's hairstyle, you noticed and fixed it for him while still walking. 
 
"Molla. I heard Manager Hyung say something about a fan-signing at Yangdu Mall." He looked at you.
 
"CHINCHA!? I'm going to that." You beamed. Myungsoo smiled. 
 
*You need to come so i can show the fans how much you realy mean to me.* Myungsoo thought as you two were walking home. 
___
Kay. Boring chapter.. I know~. T^T Mianhae. 
ANNYEONG NEW SUBSCRIBERS AND READERS! 
Waaahhh ~ You don't know happy i am to see them increase (: 
I love the comments as well <333 :D