Too Late

Living in Seoul
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ufk5DqvyD0

Myungsoo walked into the dance room with a frown. Everyone looked at him and instantly knew something was up. 
 
"So did you see ~~~~? Woohyun asked. Myungsoo slowly nodded. 

"Where did she go then?" Sunggyu was curious. 

"She left." Myungsoo said without hesitation. "Let's go practise." He said as he walked out to the vocal room. 

"How am I going to go to ~~~~~'s home then?" Myunghee frowned. 

"Don't worry. I'll take you." Woohyun smiled which made Hannah blush. 

____
After being so cold to Myungsoo. You kept cursing in your mind to yourself as you walked into the mall to visit Myunghee and your Appa. As you walked in, You were surprised that none of the workers in the mall hadn't forgotton you. They all bowed to you when you walked pass them. You had a fake smile on because of what you said to Myungsoo. That couldn't escape in your mind. You first went to see if Myunghee was working. To your luck she was, she was busy organising the perfume in the aisle. You quietly walked up behind her. 

"BOO!" You whispered to her ear. 

"Ahh!" She startled and fell. You couldn't help but to chuckle at her. She took a double shot at you. "UNNIE!!!!" She jumped up and hugged you. "Omo! you've gotten skinnier!"

"Oof!" You missed Myunghee alot when you were gone. You have to admit you'd pick Myunghee other then Hannah any day. "Myunghee-ah! I missed you so much."

"Same here! I'm such a loner without you! When did you come back?!" She pulled away from you with the biggest smile on her face. It was just as big as Dongwoo's smile earlier. 

"I came earlier today." You told her. "Woohyun Oppa came to get me. Can you believe that?" You held your hands out. You didn't know why Woohyun would give up his schedules just to get you. 

"Omg! Woohyun Oppa is such a sweetie!" She beamed and put her hands together. Your eyes widened. You thought that Hanna was in a problem now.

"You don't like him do you?" You hesitated. Myunghee started to laugh. She thought that you were joking around. You gave her a blank expression and she stopped. 

"Your serious? Woohyun Oppa is the type to do something like that. I don't like him. Besides I have a boyfriend now." She smiled and went back to organising. 

"Chincha? Who is it?" You gasped. 

"Sunggyu Oppa!" Myunghee was now finished and took the box with her to the back. You followed her. 

"Omo! Seriously? Since when? I thought the only person you talked to in Infinite was Oppa.. I mean Your Oppa." It was weird referring Myungsoo as your Oppa since he wasn't one anymore. 

"You missed out on alot, Unnie. Oppa changed. He really missed you. He never talked to me as much because when he saw me, he would think of you. So that's how I started to talk to Sunggyu Oppa." She said as she was taking out another box of new perfume that had just arrived. She walked out as you followed the busy Myunghee. 

"Did anything happen when I was gone?" You grew curious when Myunghee said you missed out on alot.  

"Well Oppa skipped meals alot, he never gets enough sleep, He hardly ever talks. He makes a lot of mistakes on stage. When he's not doing anything he would look at his phone." Myunghee frowned as she opened the box of perfume. 

"Wae?" You tilted your head. 

"Because he has a picture of you on his cellphone wallpaper." Myunghee looked at you. "Unnie. Sunggyu Oppa told me everything. Forgive Oppa please? I know he broke your heart. But he knows he is wrong. I can't see him like this anymore." She put a hand on your shoulder. "Not because only because I'm concerned about his health but because he really loves you. I can see that. Inspirits see that. If you go on Infinite's fanclub. You'll see tons of blogs, forums and all that of you and Oppa." 

After having a little talk with Myunghee you went to go see your Appa. He had more white hair then he ever had. It looked like he was getting alot of stress. You knocked on the door. 

"Come in." A manly voice came from the room. You slowly opened your door and popped your head in. 

"Is Mr. Yang too busy for his princess?" You frowned. 

"Aigoo." He chuckled. "Not at all come in." He dropped his pen and took off his glasses. You ran in and gave your Appa a hug. 

"My Princess has gotten smaller. There is nothing to hug now." He teased. You pulled away and went to walk around his office. "So how are you?" He asked as he went back to his work. You didn't tell your Appa about you and Myungsoo. You told him that you wanted to stay with Hannah for awhile. But you know you should have told him. Your Appa wasn't the kind of person to be holding a grudge on someone. 

"Appa." You called him to get his attention, you walked to the chair in front of his desk. "I have to be honest with you. The reason why I stayed in Canada was because Me and Myu-" You were cut off by your dad. 

"I know. I was talking to him the other day. He told me everything." He said as he put his hands together and smiled. 

"Mwoh?" Your eyes widened. "How? .. Wae?" 

"They came for another fan signing. And i didn't have a meeting so i went to greet them." He explained. "Myungsoo. He really loves you ~~~~~. You should give him another chance." 

"Augh. Not you too Appa!" You put a hand to your face. You Appa gave you a lost expression. He didn't know what you were talking about. 

"Anyways Did you see your birthday present I gave you?" He smiled. 

"No I haven't. What is it!" You had a beamed. 

"Go see yourself." He said and went back to work. You stood up and left. You stopped half way. 

"You know Appa its never too late to find love." You teased. Your Appa shook his head and chuckled.