Call Me

Living in Seoul

 

Taegoon~ I wonder what happened to him ! o:
 
 
From Previous Chapter: 
It was getting late but you wanted to hang out in your Appa's office for a little while. You asked him about the divorce between him and your Umma. 
Myungsoo kept calling you but for some reason. You didn't want to talk to him even though you wanted to so badly. Myungsoo called Woohyun to check if you were there with the members. 
 
 
You slept for an hour last night. Although you usually stayed up til late at night because reading, watching movies or dramas, or searching through the net. But last night, it was hard for you to sleep. You didn't know why, but you thought of Myungsoo the whole night. You wanted to talk to him. But you were afraid to call him. Ms. Yun and the other maids were off today. Your Appa went to work early in the morning. It was also raining heavily. So you decided to stay home for the day. You walked out of your room as you winced in pain because you had got your monthly gift. You couldn't stop thinking of Myungsoo. You slowly walked down the stairs. You walked into the living room and sat on the sofa and wrapped your arms around your knees and rested your chin on it. You felt lonely. You were usually alone on days like this. But that never bothered you one bit. You wanted to talk to someone. You went through your phone contacts. You then stopped at L. You were about to press call. But then you put your phone beside you on the sofa. You picked up your phone again and called Myunghee. 
 
"Yobosayo?" Myunghee woke up from your call. 
 
"Oh Mianhae. Myunghee-ah I didn't know your sleeping." You felt bad for waking her up. 
 
"Oh It's okay. I'm awake now. I usually wake up at this time anyways." She said as she sat up lying not making you feel bad. But you can tell that shes lying. 
 
"Are you going to work today?" You asked her looking up in to the ceiling. 
 
"Nope. Andwae. It's raining out. I don't usually go to work on days like this." She said as you looked out the window. Myunghee noticed that you weren't talking in your usual voice. "Unnie, Gwenchana? You sound weird. Are you sick or something." 
 
"Ani. Just tired.. Also got my monthly gift.." You sighed as you walked into the kitchen, looking through the cabinets and fridge. "I'm so hungry, Myunghee. eottoekae? Ms. Yun left no food for me." You frowned as you took out a tea bag. You placed it in the cup and poured water into it. You brought it to the dining room. You looked at the big wide dining room. *Aish, This room is huge! And I'm the only one that eats here.* 
 
"Maybe cause she thought you were going to have breakfast with Oppa anyways." She chuckled. You frowned at the thought of Myungsoo. Myunghee then thought of something. "Unnie. I can't talk right now. I'll see you later." She smiled and hung up. You sighed as you placed the phone down and cupped your hands around the cup.
_____
 
Same as Myungsoo he hardly slept last night because he was thinking of you. He tossed and turned the whole night. He got ready and went to the airport because he needed to go back to Seoul for a performance. He was happy to go back to Seoul and see you. As he was walking in the Airport as fans waved to him. He waved back and from the fans he thought of you. When he was done waving goodbye to the fans he messaged you. 
 
From: L
To: Chubbycheeks^^
' Yah! Where were you last night. I tried calling you but you didn't pick up? '
 
You looked the the text you were happy that L messaged you. But for some reason you didn't want to talk to him. Your mind wasn't sure how you felt for him. 
Myungsoo waited for your text but no reply. He messaged you again. 
 
From: L
To: Chubbycheeks^^ 
' ~~~~~-ah. Is something wrong? Answer me uh?
 
You read the message again. You put the phone back on the table. *~~~~. Why are you doing this?* 
Myungsoo was loosing his patients now. He dialed to call Woohyun. 
 
"Hyung! You said that ~~~~ answered Hoya hyung's call last night. Are you sure?" Myungsoo sounded really worried. Woohyun was waiting room coming in from rehearsals. 
 
"Aish.. chincha." He whispered to himself. "Yah! If your worried call yourself!" He was getting annoyed now. But he tried not to loose his temper. 
 
"I tried messaging her. But she won't reply." He started to whine. "Hyung. Talk to her for me please." He asked.
 
"Aishh.. alright. hang up now." He said as he hung up.
__
You were on the net looking through the net. Just then your phone rang it was Woohyun. 
 
"Oh. Oppa!" You said. You forced yourself to speak up but couldn't. Woohyun noticed and grew worried.
 
"~~~~. Gwenchana? Why do you sound like that?" Woohyun sounded worried. 
 
"Nae~. I just feel tired." You said as you swallowed and closed your eyes. 
 
"Chincha? Wae. Didn't sleep?" He asked.
 
"a little." You sat up and you were playing with your nails. 
 
"Thinking about Myungsoo all night?" He smiled. 
 
"A-aniya." You stuttered. 
 
"My dongsaeng is so cute." You blushed. Woohyun knew you were lying. "~~~~-ah. Call L uh? He's really worried. why aren't you replying back to his messages or answering his calls last night." He asked you as the noona did his hair. 
 
*worried?* "I don't know.." You sighed. Just then your door bell rang. "Oppa. I got to go. Your doing performances later right? .. HWAITING!" Even thought you were tired you forced yourself and beamed. 
 
"Oh. Hwaiting!" He hung up. You ran down to get the door.
__
Boring chapter right?! ): 
Mianhaee~~