The Truth.

Living in Seoul

 

[Why,Y ; C.N Blue] 
 
 
From Previous Chapter:
You got closer to Infinite these days. Including Myungsoo. Also you got closer to Myunghee. They were all busy. You missed Myungsoo alot. You and your Appa planned to go out for dinner together. Since he had time.
When you two went for Dinner your Appa asked you questions. Your Appa realized something. ' Kim Myungsoo and Kim Myunghee. ' 
You got flashbacks from when you asked the Ajumma that took Myungsoo away. 
 
After your dinner with your Appa. You wanted to look for Myungsoo right away. Not only did you wanted to tell him about his parents. You missed him so much. You told Mr. Lee to bring your Appa home first. 

"Where are you going, Princess?" Your Appa asked. 

"I'm going to go visit Infinite. I promised them I would." you smiled to your father. You had Myungsoo on your mind. You also needed to talk to him about his parents and Myunghee.

You hurried to infinite's dorm. You ran up to the door happy. You rang the doorbell. Woohyun who was coming out of the washroom, who just finished showering. He came out rubbing the towel to his hair. He went to open the door. 

 
"oh! My cute dongsaeng!" he said as he gave you a big bear hug. 

"oof.." you startled and hugged him back. "annyeong Woohyun Oppa!" 

He brought you in the house and closed the door behind him. 

"You guys! ~~~~ is here!" Woohyun yelled out for the members to come out of their rooms. "Did you eat yet?" He asked you smiling as big as ever. You nodded.

You walked in to find Myungsoo on the floor hugging his pillow sleeping.
 
1Untitled.jpg?t=1312173116
This is Myungsoo sleeping with the pillow. (: It was so cute when he was hugging it during the episode<3 :D
 
The members all gathered in the living room. They all gave you a group hug. "Wah! I missed you noona!" "I Missed you!" filled up the air as they were happy to see you. They acted as if you havent seen them for a very long time. "I love you!" Everyone became quiet. 

"Who said that!" DongWoo said as everyone looked to each other. 

You also looked around. You looked at Myungsoo who was still sleeping. Nobody knew who it was. Not even you knew. Sungyeol looked at Sunggyu. 

 
"Hyung. Was it you?" Sungyeol was walking up to Sunggyu as he was back up. 
 
"Aniyo. But I do love ~~~~. Sunggyu smiled at you and winked. You started to blush at his chinkyness.

You looked to the other members and you put a finger to your mouth. You told them to be quiet and you signaled them that you were going to scare Myungsoo. They gave you okay signs and left to do their own thing. Woohyun went to his room to apply cream on his face. Sungjung went to shower. Hoya and Sunggyu went to sleep. Dong Woo and Sungyeol went to go look for something. 

You quietly headed to L who was lying there. You couldn't help but to adore his face. You wanted to cup your hands on his soft flawless face. It was Myungsoo who said I love you but you didn't know that. A few seconds after he said it he fell back to sleep. You messed up your hair and put it to the front of your face so you looked like the grudge. 

You tapped on him. He didn't wake up. Just then you remembered that he was one of the heavy sleepers. You screamed in his ear. 

"Ahhhhh!" You screamed in his ear as the other members peaked their heads out of the bedroom door giggling. "hehehehe" You heard from behind

"AH!" He jumped up when he saw the grudge. "OMO. OMO! " Just then you took the hair of your face and fixed it. He was breathing heavily still.
 
"Wah. You scared me! Chincha! Why would you do that!" He said as he got up. He was half asleep. He got up and he looked mad but you knew he was just playing around.

"I missed you. Oppa! Didn't you miss me? I know you did!~ " You sang. 

"Yes. Right. I missed you!" He sounded cold and mad because he has just woke up after being scared by you. He did miss you, alot.

"Oppa. I need to talk to you." You said as you sat down and crossed your legs as you took the pillow away from him and hugged it. 

"Chingu(friend), Whats Up" he rubbed his eyes and smiled.

"I have to be honest with you." you said as he took the pillow from you, crossed his legs in front of you and hugged the pillow.

"With what?" He raised an eyebrow. 

"That day when you we to Japan. I-I went to look for your Ajumma." You then reached out for the pillow. But he held it away from you. His smile faded.

"Mwoh? Wae?" His eyes widened. 

"I asked her what happened to your parents." you grew uneasy now. You didn't want him to get mad. 

"I thought I told you what happened. Didn't I?" His eyebrow furrowed. 
 
"Yeh.. but what she told me was different." You were hoping he wouldn't get mad at you. But you still continued. "She said that. Your fake parents. Are actually your real biological parents." 
 
"MWOH?!" His eyes widened. He hissed at you. Which startled you a bit. 
 
"She told me that the reason why she took you away was because she wanted revenge." You explained as he sat there still looking at you. 
 
"So your telling me that she took me away from my real parents." He asked you. But all you can do was just nod. 
 
"And. One more thing that i haven't realized til now. Is that. Kim Myunghee. My friend. I think shes your sister." You looked at him in worried eyes as he stood up to leave. "Where are you going Oppa~?" You asked as you grabbed his hand for him to stop. He threw the pillow to the ground.
 
"To look for my sister!" He said as he ran off. You sat there looking confused for one second. *Where is he going to find her at this time?* You then ran to the door. On your way you let the others know you guys left. "Hey were leaving for awhile!" You ran as you tried to catch up with Myungsoo that was running ahead. 
----
 
You guys ended up running to Yangdo mall. Still Myungsoo was ahead of you. You lost him when he entered the Mall. The mall was empty but it was still opened. You stopped at the front desk. You looked from side to side. *Where did he go?* You then knew where he went. You ran to More Perfume for you. Where Myunghee works. You entered as you saw Myungsoo stand from afar while seeing Myunghee and her parents talking happily and laughing. You walked up to Myungsoo. This was your first time seeing him this mad. Although he would playfully get mad at you sometimes from teasing him too much. But that was different, He looked different now. It wasn't the Myungsoo you know. His eyes sort of looked scary in a way. His hands formed into a ball. And he tightened the grip of his hands and his knuckles turned white. You slowly approached him. "M-Myungsoo-ah, gwenchana?" You were kind of scared, but you wanted to comfort him though.