The 1stWeekend Part 2

Let's Play With Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chaerin arrived at Club NB 30 minutes late as planned and as usual, she is the second to arrive, after Minzy. It’s always like that and they will always end up waiting for that Ssantoki and Corn-Obsessed double Park.

“I bet on my Balenciaga that Bommie will arrive first” Chaerin said while sipping on her iced honey lemon. Yes, don’t laugh, but she is prohibited to drink without full supervision from her best friends.

“Oh? You want to play that game now? You know I always win~” Minzy chuckles.

“Girl~ I’m feeling lucky tonight~”

“Okay then, my Prada clutch~”

“The one that I love so much??!!”

“Why are you happy knowing that you’re going to lose your dress….” Chaerin just smirk, full of confidence whe'll win tonight.

Both girls eyeing the entrance of the club hoping that it would be either Bom or Dara.

A familiar figure walks into the club donning a black plain shirt paired with Saint Laurent ripped jeans. Every girl he passes through can’t help but to look at the person who is making way to their spot. Spot that is specially reserved for them. Chaerin immediately feel itchy and turn to look at Minzy with her irritated face.

“I bet that Balenciaga dress will look fabulous on me” she chirped and hugs the woman behind that man, who has an equally irritated face as Chaerin’s.

“Hey sorry I’m late girls.. a certain someone just doesn’t want to let me go” she glance at the person next him and move to hug Chaerin

“I thought this was supposed to be a girl’s night out!” Chaerin whisper when they hug and Dara just give her the apologetic look.

“Hey Chae” the man move to her side and make unnecessary skinship to whisper to her ear.

“Hey Don~” she gives out her best fake smile for Dara’s manager and move away slightly from him.

“Looking gorgeous as usual~”

“Thanks”

“Okay, now you promised that you will go hang with your friends right, now leave usssss~~~” Dara pushes her manager away from Chaerin.

“But…”

“No buts Don… we’re having girls’ night out and I appreciate if you can keep your promise” she said while trying to fight the blasting sound of music.

Chaerin took the opportunity to move next to Minzy who is giggling and re-enacting Donnie’s skinship just now. After a quick goodbye from Donnie and another unnecessary skinship to Chaerin, he fled the area.

“God!!” Dara yelps in annoyance. “Sorry babe~” she look at Chaerin.

Club NB is owned by Minzy’s boss. Yang Goon sajangnim and this is a very famous spot for celebrities and socialites. Not everyone can enter this club easily especially during weekends and that is why they love spending time getting wild once in a while when they have a chance. Because it’s exclusive and Dara doesn’t have to be worried about any paparazzi because of the strict no camera policy in this club.

Just then, Bom walks in and of course men are looking at her with all kinds of fantasies god-knows-what.

“Look, before you girls say anything, I just want to say, I overslept after my gym session just now”

“God, Bom…a simple sorry is enough and you cost me a Balenciaga”

“Chae, why do you keep on playing when you know Minzy always wins?” Bom rolls her eyes.

“That’s what I told her…”

Chaerin hissed when she sees Bom congratulate Minzy exaggeratedly.

“So? What are we waiting for?” Dara squeal and grab Chaerin to the dance floor.

‘God, this woman must’ve been so lacking in the fun department’

They sure attract lots of attention especially from the men mostly due to the presence of Bom and Dara, but of course nobody can the deny the y aura oozing from the maknae line as well, especially Chaerin who wore her black leather shorts paired with a white off-shoulder crop top that shows off her fit midsection and those curvy honey thighs of her is accentuate with her 5 inch Jimmy Choo. Minzy wear black netting by StampdLA with a matching black tube top and a pair of red leather pants complimenting her black studded Loubutins. Both Dara and Bom wore a mini dress looking more feminine with a hint of y by showing of their flawless figure.

Chaerin follow her best friend and took a glance, Bom and Minzy are following them from behind. They gather around in the middle of the dance floor and starts dancing according to the beats. Minzy who is the best dancer among all of them starts teaching them some simple y move. As usual, the alien and the rabbit will enact the dance with their own interpretation that look a little bit weird, but who cares when they are having fun?

“Everybodyy!!!! The queens are back! Give it up for CL Minzy Dara and Bom!!!” the DJ announced and everybody in the club getting wild chanting their name.

They have a reputation in this club, yeah all thanks to Bom who was dared Chaerin 2 years ago to take over the DJ’s spot and make the club goes wild and hyped. That’s when Minzy danced her heart out and YG, her boss, coincidently was hanging out with some of his artist that night. That was when Minzy was immediately scouted on the spot to become the lead dancer for his company without her knowledge. Dara and Bom were already well known at that time as what the netizens call them as the nation’s baby-faced best friends. Yup. If only they knew how the nation’s baby-faced character really are.

“3 O’clock!” Minzy blurt out to Bom who is in front of her dancing her off.

“What?” Bom took a glance on her watch.

“No…to your right dummy~~”

Bom turn and there he is, Lee Soohyuk standing there looking stunning with his equally good looking friends. Oh she knows who they are, rumour has it in the modelling industry that they are predators. Predators that uses their good looks to take advantage of gorgeous women on the loose. Soohyuk is obviously trying to look around searching for Chaerin. probably because of the announcement just now. Just before he could spot her, Bom reacts.

“We’re leaving!” Bom immediately grabs Chaerin hands and drag her off the dance floor leaving Dara dumbfounded and followed hastily from behind.

“Babe~~ I was just about to get high!” Chaerin pouts still haven’t notice what’s with the mood swings.

“I’m saving you!” she said seriously and start packing up her things and drag her all the way out from the club.

“Bommie, you don’t just drag people out without giving explanation~” Chaerin frowns when they are outside of the club.

“Yeah, what’s wrong?” Dara who is as clueless as Chaerin was also curious.

“We saw Soohyuk…and his….gang~” Minzy said and look up to Bom who have a serious expression.

“So?” Chaerin questioned.

“What do you mean so?? I don’t want that man to be around you!”

“Bommie, I can take care of myself okay….”

“I just can’t stand his presence~” Bom folded her arms.

There was silence among them before Dara excuse herself to take the call from Youngbae leaving the three standing awkwardly in a circle.

“I’m going to tell you guys tonight… that I met him for dinner the other night” Chaerin mumbles when Dara joins them.

“What?” Bom said sternly glaring at Chaerin while Minzy and Dara exchange looks.

“It was just dinner, nothing else….”

“I can’t believe you didn’t tell us before meeting up with that jerk!”

“Bommie….”

“No. Don’t you dare… did you forget what he has done to you?! Let me remind you back….”

“Bom~” Dara grab her arm and shakes her head.

“No, let me go… she should be reminded”

“Bom, please, you’re over reacting~” Minzy took a glance at Chaerin who is calmly looking at Bom.

“I’m over reacting?? Are you serious?! How can you guys be okay with this??” Bom pull her arm away from Dara and continue moving forward to Chaerin.

“Chae, did you forgot the he had done befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter