The Truth Unfold

Let's Play With Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eyes fixed at each other, the couple shares an unspoken words through their stares.

Chaerin sigh, Jiyong has been watching, no, more like adoring her and she does not like it. If a minute more pass by she is afraid that her conscience will leave her for good.

“Say something”

She mumble quietly, breaking the unbearable silence. Jiyong then take her hand and lead them to sit comfortably on the hammock by the veranda.

Chaerin is reluctant when the nature of them sitting on the hammock force their body to touch.

“I won’t bite…”

Jiyong smile playfully and pat the empty spot next to him when he see her still standing there with her poker face.

“Unless you want me too”

He chuckles quietly at his own playful behavior towards her.

“Not funny, Kwon Jiyong. Now continue before I lost complete interest towards you”

She replies coldly and pursue to sit at another chair just at the side of the hammock, facing him with her serious look.

Chaerin has no intention to waste any moment on Jiyong and she make sure he understand by her cold attitude.

“Speak.”

Chaerin sounded almost commanding and he let out a sigh.

“What happened to us…”

Jiyong mumbles quietly.

Chaerin immediately turn her attention on him and shakes her head in mocking of his statement. Jiyong has remained patient with her behavior and it starts to bug him with her cold, unbothered expression.

“What?”

“Your statement just now.. it’s… funny”

Chaerin chuckles, clearly it is a mock.

“I know I am wrong baby..”

“Stop. Just stop it with that…”

Jiyong throw his attention at the panoramic view. Chaerin steal a look at him and notice that he is looking frail and tired. She quickly fixes her gaze on something else when he starts focusing on her again.

“I know I am wrong Chaerin…”

“No, you are not…”

“I know I am…”

“No, because if you do… you would never leave me here, alone, confused, afraid and broken…”

Jiyong take her hand and she just let his fingers slips through hers.

“Chaerin, it was never my intention to leave you here like this…”

Chaerin look at him with slightly furrow eyebrows.

“Yet, it happened.”

She pushes Jiyong’s hand away and cross her arms on her chest. Jiyong focus his attention on the floor while he sits placing both arms on his knees, cracking his knuckles while he waver slightly, as the hammock swings due to the breeze blowing over the veranda.

“I know I am wrong, and I am here in hope that I could tell you the reason why I left you miserable and broken”

“Why? So that I will be crystal clear of your decision?”

“You know Chaerin, this will be easy if you just stop interfering and just listen to what I am about to say”

Chaerin was taken aback with his firm tone clearly showing signs that he has had it with her attitude.

“Psshh..”

Chaerin lean back, lifting both legs and hug it closely to her chest while placing her chin in between of her knees.

Jiyong waits until she settled comfortably on her position and continues.

“Come with me”

Chaerin stay still in her position not reacting to what Jiyong has said.

“Come where?”

“It is something that needs to be shown, not by explaining like this…”

Chaerin finally fixes her gaze at Jiyong, composed.

“Who do you think you are? You leave whenever you like, you come unannounced and now, you order me to come with you? off, Jiyong”

“Chae..”

“You know what? I’ve had it Ji.. just leave, go to Sohee. I’m tired of your .”

Jiyong stand up abruptly as Chaerin quickly stomps away. The pain struck back into her and her breathing becomes heavy and fast.

“Chae, just… please… stop”

Jiyong pull her towards him immediately wrapping his arms around her waist while his head clings dearly on her shoulder as Chaerin struggle to release herself away from him.

“Don’t ing touch me! Who do you think I am Kwon Jiyong? I’m not some that you can come to after you’ve done with another !”

Charin completely lost her patience and she is using all her strength to pull his hands away but her effort is in vain. Jiyong tighten his hug from behind her while listening to her painful words echoing in the room.

After few moments, Chaerin aggressive behaviour starts to quiet down and Jiyong starts to caress her lovingly while he trail her scent that he misses so much from her shoulder, to her neck and to the back of her head.

The strawberry scent is intoxicating and Jiyong turn Chaerin to face him as he feel her ineluctable towards his touch.

Jiyong look into Chaerin’s eyes longingly as he pulls her closer until they can feel each other’s breath on them. To his surprise, Chaerin who was so passive just now starts to caress his arms and bring them to wrap around her waist while she places hers around his neck, closing a little bit more gap in between them.

The intensity building up within their gaze is overwhelming so as their touch. Jiyong closes their gap, taking in her scent as he peck her eyelid that almost disappearing her eyes gently. Chaerin let out a soft moan as she feels his lips moving over to her cheek.

“Stop me if you want to Chae…” he whisper as he brush his lips on her cheek.

Chaerin tilt her head slightly and breathes heavily when Jiyong trail his lips to her earlob and bite her ear softly.

“Tell me to stop Chae..” Jiyong’s voice is almost unheard.

Chaerin grab his hair and moans when Jiyong continue to kiss her neck which sent shivers through her nerves.

“Now, Chae… Stop me..”

Jiyong keeps repeating his words as he reaches her chin and finally they are back to locking gaze at each other.

“Now is the time when you tell me to stop, Chae.”

“Kiss me Jiyong”

Jiyong does not wait for any second after Chaerin let out those words. His lips find hers and start kissing her gently, longingly. It was Chaerin that turns aggressive as she tighten her fist on his back and pull him closer. They start kissing like their life depends on it. Chaerin slip her tongue inside of Jiyong’s mouth, and he happily replies back with his. Chaerin grips his hair and Jiyong groan, leading them to her bed. Soft moans released out of Chaerin’s bow shape lips as they slammed  on the comfy, spacious bed covered with Parisian silk. 

“Chaerin… I” there is only whispers coming out of Jiyong’s mouth.

Chaerin look at him with her breath still heavy due to their intense make out and pursue to kiss his lips taking charge of the situation.

“Mmm Chae”

She feels his grip on her thigh as if he is clinging onto them to avoid falling off of a tall building. Feeling his reaction, she continue to kiss his lower lips and nibble her tongue that results to pulling every nerve Jiyong has within him. He move in between her legs as he pull her thigh to wrap around him and Jiyong smile inwardly as he listens to her sweet moan when he press his core onto her. Making sure she is feeling his strong desire towards her.

“I want you..”

Jiyong mumbles in desperation.

“Don’t speak..”

Chaerin silence him with her kiss and with that, everything else does not matter anymore.

 

 

 

 

*****************************

 

 

 

“Is it even a good idea for you to even let them meet without no supervision?”

Jay, who just arrived this morning missed the whole commotion let out his frustration as he sits in among the group after listening to the situation they are in now from each and every one of them. He decided to arrive early in hope that he could spend time with Chaerin but always, he always is one step behind.

“I’m sorry, but why are you here again?”

Minzy who seems uncomfortable with his presence voices out. Daesung wrap his arm around her shoulder but share the same look as Minzy as he ensure each and everyone in the room that he stands with his woman.

Daesung has been listening to how Jay is reluctantly try to leave both Jiyong and Chaerin relationship and for him it is a big no. men should respect other’s women and vice versa. So, Jay is not their favorite person at the moment.

Jay start shifting his gaze from the couple to the others in hope that someone shares the same view as him. When he notice that everybody seems to have different point of view, he continues.

“I mean hyung, Chaerin is your sister. Why are you letting her go through this again? No offense, but I just don’t understand”

“And what? You thought that with you being here, you can… what? Have your way with her? Is that it?”

Minzy now sounds much firm than before which stuns everyone especially the unnies.

“Minji ah…”

Dara shakes her head when Minzy lock her eyes at her.

“No, come on.. speak Jay. Why are you here? Dara’s wedding is not going to commence in another 2 days, so explain what brings you here this early?

Minzy smirk because she knows what he has been doing behind everyone’s back. Meeting Chaerin, clouding her mind with negative possibilities due to Jiyong’s disappearance. No one knew except her and she lost respect to someone who is sneaky enough to pull that kind of ball-less act to win a woman.

“Yes, what if I am here because I want to be with her”

Bom noticed Seunghyun piercing stare to Jay and continue on to caress his back. She knows her boyfriend’s reaction is something that is not positive at all.

“What kind of a person are you?”

“Better than Jiyong perhaps”

Jay position himself confidently as he convey those words when suddenly Youngbae march towards him and grab his collar forcing Jay to stand up and face with a man who have eyes fill with rage.

“Baby!”

Dara followed suit to reach by Youngbae side but was grab by Seungri to protect his bestfriend’s soon to be wife from any possibilities that might occur.

“You have no idea what you’re talking about Jay”

“Oh, really? Than explains why he is MIA and only show up now? After I’ve contacted him?”

Jay push Youngbae away after he soften his grip listening to Jay’s words.

‘Yes. I’ve contacted him, I told him that I will take good care of Chaerin from now on, and he should stay wherever he is and never to show up ever again. I am not a snake Minzy, I know where I stand and I still show him some courtesy that he doesn’t deserve.”

The tense is building up. Everybody does not know how to react anymore. Everything seems so hazy and confusing. Showing satisfaction through his expression, Jay fixes his shirt and position himself to sit back on the sofa.

“If you contacted him, then you know exactly where he was, am I right?”

Youngbae eye Jay and pursue with a calm tone.

“Yes.”

“So you know what he is going through?”

Everyone shift their attention at Jay and notice how start getting uneasy on his seat.

“And yet you still push his button. You put aside the good relationship you have with him just so you can get Chaerin? Exactly what kind of person you have to be to do something like this?”

“I- I don’t know what you are talking about”

Jay turn to eye the floor made from black and white marble which gives a very exclusive look for the room.

“Cut the bull Jay. You know what I am talking about.”

“It don’t mean a thing to me”

“You ing !”

Just when Youngbae are about to march furiously at Jay, Seunghyun stood up and with one word everyone stops.

“Enough.”

Everyone froze in their state listening to Seunghyun deep, warning tone.

“My sister is not a thing”

He continues to speak as he walk slowly to Jay fixing his eyes at him.

“She deserve to be with whoever she wants to and if it’s Jiyong, you’re going to respect him”

Jay throw his gaze away from Seunghyun.

“And if it is Jay, all of you have to respect him as well..”

He shifts his attention on the others.

“And if it is nobody, then respects

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter