The Sign of Friendship

Let's Play With Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Gathering at Dara’s pad on Saturday morning is relaxing. Her house has this mini theatre and mini bar where they can chill when they wanted some privacy. Being away from all the hustle and attention coming from all the papparazi are needed sometimes, and today is the day. The attention Dara’s been getting is overwhelming since New York and it doubles up when rumours about her getting married surfaced out of nowhere.

“Are you okay?” Bom’s braiding Dara’s hair whom is sitting on the floor.

“I’m completely fine… I need quality time with all of you, that’s all..”

“It’s amazing how this netizens able to dig up the stories of you getting married…” Minzy sigh while reading the articles online together with Chaerin who is resting her head on Minzy’s shoulder.

“It’s no surprise, they can even tell what color undies you’re wearing last week if they’re obsessed with you…” Dara chuckles. Truthfully, it doesn’t bother her that much. She’s not doing anything to deny the story. It’s just, not everyone is happy of that story and more twisted rumours have surfaced such as, she is pregnant with so and so's child.

“How’s Youngbae dealing with it?” Chaerin fix her attention towards Dara.

“Well, Youngbae wants to make a press conference..”

“That’s good… when?” Bom completed braiding Dara’s hair and start taking selca with her hair and posted it on Instagram.

“We talked with my agency, we’re planning to do so by next week, or the week after..”

“Sandara Park is pregnant: The reason why she declined offer for the Hollywood role, oh God these people knows nothing…” Minzy said out loud one of the headlines.

“Let them talk… I’m already immune with all that crap…” she continues to giggle.

“Wow, you’re really unaffected huh?” Bom get down beside Dara and lay down on her fluffy carpet. Chaerin and Minzy gather closer and join the other two.

“I’ve been in this industry way too long to even bother…”

“I can’t believe you’re getting married.. like, finally…” Minzy smile widely.

“I can’t believe it too… I’m thankful there’s something good out of that spat Bae and I had after all…”

“Something shining and sparkling…” Chaerin grab her fingers and lift up to look at that big sparkling diamond ring Youngbae puts on her when he proposed.

“So, he really wants to marry you huh? I thought he did that out of the after-spat effect?” Bom teases her earning glare from Dara.

“If he dare to back out now, I’m going to tie him up and drag him with my car…” they all laugh at her reply. If the nation heard what their sweetheart said just now, it will cause heart attack to some who viewed her as this sweet innocent little angel.

“Wow, to think of it, now that you’re really getting married, you must have a lot on your plate.. Aren’t you like super busy this year?” Bom lay on her side, supporting her head with her palm, resting on her elbow.

“No, next year.. I just finished filming my latest drama, there’s CF and photo-shoot, but that’s it… that’s why we’re planning to get married this year.. if not, I have to wait for another 8 years before I can get married… Oh and speaking of this now, all of you are my maid of honor...”

"Yah!! there's no such thing as 3 maid of honors..." Minzy rolls her eyes.

"Uhhh there is...."

"Says who?" Chaerin look at her.

"Says me! End of discussion... you have to start planning for my bachellorate party..."

"We're so dead..." Bom mumbles quietly at the two girls.

"What do you mean by that?" Dara look at them.

"You're gonna be that bridezilla... i just know..." Bom teases herand they all laugh together.

"Tsssskkk..." Dara makes faces.

“But babe, Don’t you have something like you can’t get married in your contract?” Minzy gets curious, because as a dancer, they also have this strict rules as to their weight and stuff.

“Nah, I have this dating ban when I first become an actress, but that ended a while ago… and besides, getting married, is a yes, getting pregnant on the other hand, is a different story…”

“And you’ve been with Youngbae since the very beginning of your career… You sneaky biatch…” Bom slap Dara’s thigh and giggle together with the maknaes.

“I get helped a lot from Donnie, that’s why as annoying as he can be, I can’t think of a better replacement for him…”

“Donnie, kind of miss him…” Chaerin blurted out. After he knows she is taken, he maintained his distance with her.

“Speaking of which, yah!! How dare you keep your relationship with Jiyong a secret…” Dara throw a pillow at Chaerin where she fails to dodge, hitting her right on her head.

“Yah!!” Chaerin picks up the pillow and throw it to Dara where she blocks it and accidentally hit Bom who is laughing at the whole ordeal. Just to join the fun, she throw one at Minzy. obviously caught off guard, she started throwing as well. And that is the start to their pillow fight, where they run around making lots of squealing sound when they are at it. Bom is the first one to surrender and lay back on the carpet, panting and begging them to stop when the rest starts to stack themselves on top of her.

“Oh my gahddddd, my ies are going to explode!!” Bom only left with little bit of strength to move her hands and feet hopelessly to free herself.

“Dara!! Your bones are killing my ribs… yah!!” Chaerin wiggle herself.

“I’m dying~” Dara just slump on top of Chaerin not even trying to move.

Minzy who is on top, laugh heartily before finally moving herself away.

“Aigoo aigoo, your muscle is no joke, no more…” Dara lay down beside Bom while looking at Minzy.

“Really, guys… I think my s exploded…” Bom squeeze her while wincing.

“It’s fine..” Chaerin cup Bom’s and laugh away with Minzy.

“Don’t die on me!!” Minzy yelp at Dara who is not moving since just now. Chaerin and Minzy continue laughing at them whom are completely drowned in fatigued.

“We’re old..” she look over at Bom.

“Yeah…” Bom nods.

Still laughing, they join Bom and Dara and lay on the carpet in a circle. They stay in that position and become silent, staring at the ceiling.

“I’m happy for you Chae..” Bom hold her hand.

“I’m glad you open up your heart to Jiyong…” Minzy smile.

“Yeah, when you’ marry Jiyong, we will become family, for real…” Dara squeal.

“Omo…” Chaerin giggles to hide her excitement.

“Yah, me too…” Bom bashfully joins in.

“Oh? So you want to marry my brother?” Chaerin teases her.

“Someday… before my youth leave me forever…” Bom chuckles.

“So, what am I then? Tskk…” Minzy pouts.

“Urgh~ even before all of this happens, we’re sister, not by blood… but by heart~” Chaerin complete her sentence by holding at each other’s hands. All of them are overwhelmed with emotions now and moved by her words.

“Don’t cry Dara” Bom said without looking at her.

“Am not~” Dara chokes, making the rest chuckles.

There’s a moment of silence after that before Chaerin continues bringing laughter to everyone.

“Now I don’t have to grow old with cats and die alone”

 

 

*************************************

 

 

Chaerin puts on final touch up on her face, perfecting her signature thick eye-liner for dramatic effects. Jay’s party is starting soon and after having a last look at her outfit, she’s ready. Wearing a black tube corset and red leather pants, she manages to look effortlessly y and alluring without even trying too hard. Swinging the red jacket over her shoulder, she grab the essentials for Dj-ing later and exited her room.

“Go change.” Seunghyun look at her for 2 seconds and continue watching the television.

“What?!”

“Go change, it’s too revealing…”

“No it’s not…”

“It is..”

“Is not… gahd, I’m wearing a jacket, see?” she wears the jacket and rolls her eyes.

“The jacket stays on you, the whole night… Is this all?” he points at the small luggage Chaerin is carrying.

“Yes, gosh you’re worse than dad…” she pouts.

“You don’t want your boyfriend to have a hard time in Paris knowing you’re dress to impress every men in the club..”

“Gahhhdddd, I’m not impressing anybody… quit nagging, let’s pick Bommie.. we’re going to be late…”

They arrived outside of her house and waited for another 5 minutes before she appears on her front door, smiling and waving excitedly at them. As usual, she looks breath taking in her macro hot pants, revealing her silky legs while her top part is covered with white halterneck. Only Bom can look y and innocent at the same time.

“Go change.” As soon as Bom step into the car, Seunghyun once again blurted out in his deep commanding voice.

“Seriously, oppa?? We have no time for this! let’s go… by the way babe, you look gorge!”

“Thank you Chae, yah Tabi, learn from your sister on how to talk to your girlfriend…”

“Haish! You girls! Don’t dare to stray away from my side…” he warns them.

The unavoidable constant nagging from Seunghyun from the moment they left Bom’s place, is giving them the headache and it stops when they finally reach the club.

“Babe, do something about Tabi, my ears is bleeding…” Chaerin talked to Bom at the side, waiting for Seunghyun getting Chaerin’s DJ-ing essentials.

“I’ll take care of him.. Why don’t you go in first..” Bom whisper when Seunghyun nearing them.

Chaerin nod and take her stuff from Seunghyun’s hand “Oppa, let me take care of this… I’ll be meeting you guys inside, I need to ensemble this and find Jay pronto, people will enter soon…”

“Will you be fine?”

“I will, don’t worry” Chaerin smile to assure his brother. The three men in her life have these similarities when it comes to be overprotective which sometimes suffocates Chaerin.

Bom smile looking at her boyfriend who has his eyes fixed on Chaerin until she enters the club. After making sure Chaerin has safely entered, he turns to look at Bom.

“I know” he sighs. Looking at Bom’s expression, he knows exactly what it means.

“It’s okay for you to worry about your baby sis, but it’s not your job anymore, there’s somebody else in her life… and it’s his job now…” she intertwined her fingers with his and lean closer towards him.

“I can trust Jiyong, right?” he caress Bom’s cheeks.

“You have to.. if he messed up, well… let’s lock him up and beat him…” Seunghyun chuckles hearing Bom’s absurd suggestion.

“Why are you so gangsta?” he starts encircling her waist.

“Cause I am? Duhh…” she flips her hair and giggles.

“PDA!!” both Bom and Seunghyun immediately turn their heads at the high-pitched voiced and discover Dara with her big Saint Laurent hat. She almost disappears under that. Behind her is Daesung and Minzy hand in hand who is looking rather provocative in her tummy showing spaghetti strap crop top.

“What’s with the hat??” Bom tried to hug her but fail. “I can’t even hug you…” she throws a big laugh.

“I have to push her inside the car because of the hat…” Minzy teases the pouting Dara.

Daesung and Seunghyun greet each other and Bom quickly pull Minzy close to her.

“Wow, showing your tummy huh? Motive?” Bom start whispering.

“What? This is decent compare to that…” Minzy points at Bom’s outfit.

“Just admit it Min, you’re seducing Dae…” Dara chuckles.

“I’m not!” she becomes defensive.

Dara and Bom give her the ‘oh-really’ look.

“Fineeee… I am…”

“You’re totally getting some tonight~” Bom poke her waist and laugh along with Dara.

“So, shall we? Ladies?” Seunghyun turn around at their direction and lead the way to enter the club.

 

 

**************************************

 

 

The club is packed with people. Almost everyone is absorbed with the club scene right now. Jay’s AOMG party just started and people are being entertained by underground rappers. The smell of ciggarates, skin to skin contact, and the touching and groping is happening. Bobbing her head in sync with Minzy, Chaerin is waiting for the DokDok to finish on stage then it’s time for her to rock that stage for the first session.

“I’ll introduce you to Gonzo later” Jay whisper to Chaerin’s ear loudly, trying to overcome the surrounding.

Chaerin just no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter