The Tequilaaa~

Let's Play With Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin is having lunch with his brother and Teddy at the cafeteria near their office. She looked at her food with no interest and sigh while the two men are chit chatting over something. Teddy glances at Chaerin and nudge Seunghyun to look at her.

“We missed you last weekend” Seunghyun mumble while munching his lunch at Chaerin but she didn’t reply.

“She’s been like this since yesterday…” Teddy whisper to him.

“What happened?”

Teddy just shrugs at Seunghyun question because he doesn’t know himself.

“Hellooo~~~” he waved at Chaerin but she didn’t respond and still have her eyes fixed on her food.

“Chae~” Teddy said to her ears, but still, no reaction. Chaerin is lost deep into her mind now.

“I’ve thrown all your rilakuma collection” Seunghyun continue to spark her interest, but none.

“Dad gave away your turntables to charity”

 “Your trip to New York this week is cancelled” Teddy jumps in.

“I’m going back to Jeju for good”

Chaerin still playing with her food, not even once budge from whatever Seunghyun and Teddy said. He frown, not satisfied with the zero attention given by Chaerin.

“Let’s try this one. Jiyong called me last night”

“Jiyong? Did you say Jiyong just now?” Chaerin lift her head and look at Seunghyun weakly.

Teddy gasp and chuckle. Seunghyun on the other hand was surprised with her reaction at the mention of Jiyong’s name.

“Wow.. Just.. Wow Chae…” Seunghyun shakes his head.

“What?” she frowns.

“Who’s Jiyong? Do I know this guy?” Teddy nudges at Seunghyun still chuckling.

“Nobody” Chaerin says quickly and starts eating her food.

“Does GDYB ring a bell?” Seunghyun smirk and Chaerin slap his arm making him wince at the pain.

“Oppa!”

“What?? You know this dude, you guys work with him or something~” he explain while looking at Teddy who is now starting to get a clue.

“GDYB? You mean Kwon Jiyong? That guy? Seriously??”

Chaerin starts to blush and she feels hot when they mention him. She drinks the water quickly to calm her down.

“Yup… that’s him…”

“Oh God…”

“Yup…” Seunghyun smile playfully while looking at Chaerin who is restless in her seat.

Teddy show a playful smile at Chaerin too before frowning “So, what exactly happened? You guys hooked up or something?”

“Yeah Chae, enlighten us please… Because just now his name basically wakes you up from death…” Seunghyun rolls his eyes.

“Nothing you idiot…” she fixes her hair.

“Stop blushing then!” he exclaim and Teddy nod agreeing with Seunghyun.

“I said nothing…” she said flatly and glare at both men enough to back them off from bugging her.

They continue eating in silence while Seunghyun and Teddy quietly exchange looks with each other.

 

**************************************

 

“So~~~~ how was it? The epic date?” Seungri and Youngbae walk into his office after lunch just now and finally discover Jiyong in his desk. They’ve been seeking for him in the office since yesterday but he was so occupied with his work, plus, he got the Hitler look on his face, so nobody dares to approach him.

“Don’t want to talk about it” he said flatly.

“Is it the wine? It’s the wine isn’t it? Yah, Youngbae, I told you… women love the fruity one, you won’t listen” Seungri starts rambling and Jiyong sigh.

“Me? It must be the condoms you slipped into the basket, she probably seen it and freak out you er~”

“Whattt?? Yahh.. Ji should be thankful of that….”

“Yeah right… thankful…” Youngbae scoff.

“Shut up!” Jiyong said and the room immediately fill with silence. “Get the hell out… I need to focus and with you guys yapping in here, that would be impossible..”

“God, wake us up when your PMS is over~” Seungri rolls his eyes before getting smacked by Youngbae.

“You and your ty mouth” he pushes Seungri out and exited Jiyong’s office, leaving him in peace.

“~~” Jiyong brushes his face and let out a long sigh.

 

Flashback SUNDAY

Jiyong was anxious on how things will turn out today. Yesterday was a really amazing day, except for the ending. He wonders if Chaerin would still act the same way or things will developed or god forbid, deteriorates. It’s almost 4 and Jiyong position himself on the couch. When he heard the codes being punch, he knows its Chaerin, he panicked, not knowing how to face her and as a result, he pretended to be taking a nap on the couch.

“Hello~~” he heard her voice resonate in his apartment.

Then he heard her footsteps nearing him and he tried his best to put on his ‘sleeping face’. He heard Chaerin sigh and move away from him. He peeked with the corner of his eyes and discovers her disappearing to the store room and instead of taking out the vacuum, she uses a broom.

Chaerin start her usual “work” at Jiyong’s place all the while Jiyong is trying to think on what to say to her and how to react. Jiyong watched her every movement. Brooming, mopping while managing his dirty laundry. Finally, she come into the living room with a bucket fill with soap and a rag to clean off the dust which is probably none existent because Jiyong himself did it whenever he feels like his place is dusty. She is listening to her ipod and humming while doing her work and sometimes she would sing a verse with the wrong words while facing him with her back. 

“I promise it’s a killa you’ll be banging on my chest bang bang tequilaaa~~~”.

Jiyong snorted. Bruno Mars would probably face palm himself with a hammer if he heard her sing it that way full of confidence. Luckily Chaerin is too absorbed and occupied with her ipod to notice Jiyong is looking at her.

Jiyong study her movements. She’s pretty meticulous with whatever she’s doing and he likes it. He recalls back the time they spend together yesterday, he never knew Chaerin is so freaking adorable. 80% of the time he feels like taking her into his arm and 20% of the time he feels like attacking the rosy lips of her.

‘What the hell are you waiting for exactly Jiyong?’

He questioned himself and he shakes his head. Honestly, he doesn’t know. Paranoid? Maybe. It feels like it still too risky to let someone enter into his life again. He sits up looking at her. Chaerin is swaying her hips, judging from the faint sound from her earphone, it probably is an uplifting song. From little movements, she suddenly becomes more aggressive with some “ohh” “ahh”. Her hands are all over the place and she kicks her legs in a funny way making her body move weirdly.

‘This is better than 9GagTV’ he laugh while watching her still oblivious when suddenly she turns around.

“Kamchakgiya!!!” she jump back and squeals rather loud with her earphone still in. Her reaction triggers him to laugh even louder. Chaerin pull out her earphone abruptly and rub her chest profusely trying to call back her spirit that has left her body just now.

“Yah, is it funny to scare someone like that?”

“You’re the one who is funny~ you think you are in music bank or something?” tears developing in the corner of his eyes from excessive laughing.

“Glad you had fun~” She disappeared quickly to the bathroom and sit on the cubicle.

‘God, take me.. I’m ready to die, now…’ she pull her hair in frustration not wanting to get out from the bathroom probably in five years’ time.

“Chaerin, come out…. You’ve been in there for almost half an hour…”

Chaerin look at the door and stay silent.

‘Come on, I promise I won’t laugh~” Jiyong hold his laughter.

“Promise you won’t talk about this ever again…” Chaerin lean on the door.

“I promise~” he snorted.

“I can hear you, you idiot…” she rolls her eyes.

“Okay okay, I promise” he sounded more serious while leaning at the door as well.

Chaerin fixes her hair and washes her face a few times. But her flushed cheeks won’t go away. Finally, she opens the door, revealing a smiling Jiyong. She wants to close the door again but Jiyong was fast, he grabbed her arm and pulls her out from there.

“I’m hungry~” he said.

“Fine, I’ll make you something…”

“Can I watch?” Jiyong asked and Chaerin look at him puzzle. This is the first time he would be in the kitchen watching her cook.

“Why?”

“Well, I want to learn how to cook… teach me…”

“Teach you?”

“Well, yeah… I might as well learn how to cook from you… you’re not going to be here forever right? You only have two months left… unless, you want to… well… continue…” he said and grab an apple from the counter, chewing it.

Chaerin swallow down a lump on and try to brush off his cryptic message.

“Fine, but I’m pretty stri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter