The 1stWeekend

Let's Play With Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Morning, princess” Junghwan smile at her daughter who unexpectedly joins them for breakfast this morning.

“Morning dad~ oppa still not here?”

“He is still in Jeju dear, you miss him?”

“A lot dad! Please please please bring oppa back to Seoul, I really miss him~” Chaerin really do miss him a lot. Phone calls and texting is not enough for her.

“No worries, he’ll be back soon~ next month, the top management team will be complete… Youngdon will be there in his place and he does not have to stay there anymore, we’ll just come for the monthly evaluation~”

“Really??”

“Yes….” he smile, he’s really grateful that his children get along together so well.

“Yoshhhh!!” Chaerin acting cute again.

Junghwan studies his daughter

“Honey, don’t you have a boyfriend?” 

Chaerin chokes at her food and quickly drink water to help ease the pain on her chest.

“Dad~”

“What?” Junghwan asked innocently.

“You’re being weird again…”

“What? What is so weird about that question?”

The helper, Aunty Choi passes through and winks at Chaerin.

“You see that dad? Aunty is making fun of me~”

“No, she’s as curious as I am, right?” Junghwan gesture to the helper and she nods while chuckling.

“Don’t team up on me… Luckily Tabi is not here, if not, he’ll go on and on for the day….”

“Don’t change the subject”

“Opsoyo, none, nada~~~”

“You sure?”

“Yes daddy… I don’t have a boyfriend”

“Good~” Junghwan smile inwardly and Chaerin notice.

“Dad, why are you so happy that no one is interested in your daughter?” Chaerin rolls her eyes.

“I’m not, you misunderstood… well don’t you worry, if there’s no one out there pursuing you, I’ll look for your suitor”

“Oh dear god, no… please don’t…. spare me the embarrassment~ and dad, no offense, but…. Your taste is not up to my standard~” Chaerin teases her dad before munching on her food.

“Is that a challenge?” Junghwan raised his eyebrow to her.

“Dad~~ stop manipulating my words~~”

Junghwan laugh and stood up.

“Where are you going?” Chaerin look at his father.

“I’m going to meet with your uncle Junhee at the driving range”

“Oh~ say hi to uncle”.

“Will do, what you going to do today? Sorry, we can’t spend the day together…”

“It’s okay dad… I…. have something to do in the evening~ and um… I have plans tonight with my babes”

“Who? Your posse?” Junghwan chuckles.

“Daddy! They are my best friends… and one of them might become your daughter in law” she mumbles her last words slowly.

“What?”

“Nothing~~~~”

“Sure?”

“Yeah~ have fun!!” she give him her famous crescent smile.

“Okay, I’ll be going… love you~” he kisses her forehead before leaving her on the dining table.

After her father left, Chaerin starts cleaning the dining table although being hampered by Aunty Choi, she ignore her and insists on doing it anyway. Really, she’s not a brat. If she still can do things, she will. She’s not the type that like to trouble people when she still capable of handling it on her own.

After finishing, she lay down at one of the couch in the living room and glance at the clock on the wall.

1.43pm. ‘Damn it!’ she groans and switch on the television. Gag concert is playing right now but she was too distracted by the time to concentrate at the t.v. It’s almost 4pm and she’s starting to get restless.

 

‘Beep’ Chaerin stare at her phone.

Their Line group chat.

 

Ssantokki: I’m reminding you guys about tonight, don’t you dare bail on me again (this is for Bom) we’ll meet at our usual spot right? Minggki? Girls night out tonight!!!!! wooohhhh!!!! XD

Bommielicious: Yah! Will not… so for tonight concept, are we going to be y or innocent? \(^o^)/

EroMingkki: Yep! All set for tonight~ Club NB…. Are u kidding Bommie? Y of course!!!

Bommielicious: As expected, from the maknae. Tskk tskk tskkk…

Ssantokki: Chaerinnie!! Don’t ignore us!

I’m not -_-“

Will see you guys tonight~~

EroMingkki: Chae typed slow as snail~ kkk

Bommielicious: Chae you still haven’t install Kakao yet right?!

Bommielicious: Why are you like this?

Bommielicious: You !!! Booooo~~~~

EroMingkki: kkk

Ssantokki: We have to give her tutorial on all this one day ~sigh

=_________=“

 

Ssantokki: kkkkkkkkkk

Bommielicious: kkkkkkkkkkkk

EroMingkki: kkkkkkkkkk

-_-“

See you crazy girls tonight~

10 right?

Ssantokki: Yup~ ^^

Dara, I still have nightmares from the other day~

Ahhh~~ ahhh~~~

*vomit*

Ssantokki: Shushhh!!!!!! -________________-

EroMingkki: ????????????

EroMingkki: What??!!

Bommielicious: Whatttt?????

Ask the rabbit~~~ bye!! :p

 

Chaerin leave the group chat immediately and giggle. Enough to create chaos judging from the endless beeping. But her smile died down after she received a message.

From:

1.51pm: Come sharp at 4pm.

All of her happiness was immediately after she read it.

To:

You go die~! ‘delete’

Prepare to die, because I’m plotting ways on how to make your death look like an accident!! ‘Really Chaerin? Really?’ chaerin knock her head repeatedly as if it can help to fix the mess she’s in right now.

Finally after countless deleting and drafting replies to Jiyong, she realized that it was more than 10 minutes and it’s safe to say it is way past necessary to text him a reply. Feeling frustrated, chaerin heads up to her room and start setting up her yoga mat. She really needs to fix her chakra in order to prepare herself from Jiyong this evening.

After a quick shower, Chaerin wear her white oversized Chanel shirt and tuck it in her Chrome Hearts shorts that falls 2 inches below her cheeks, she apply only lip balm and her face cream on her face.

She twirls in front of the mirror and smile feeling satisfied with her looks. Then suddenly realization hits her.

“Wow, are you going for a date in the coffee house Chaerin!” to her annoyance, her habit of always wanting to look stylish yet minimal gets to her. She takes off her Chanel and Chrome Hearts and changes into a spaghetti strap and Adidas shorts, something comfortable.

 

************

 

Chaerin stands in front of Jiyong’s door, contemplating on pressing the bell, she took a glance at her watch and it’s 3.58pm. Another 2 minutes to enter hell. As she monitor the watch turn 4pm sharp, she immediately pressed the bell once.

‘1..2..3…4…5… ok he’s not here’ she turns around quickly and march towards the elevator.

The sound of door opening from behind makes her stop and her heart starts to race up.

“Where are you going?” Jiyong peek through his door and Chaerin turn around slowly and heads back to his place with her head down. She looks up and her eyes widened while is slightly open. He’s shirtless and……………..he has tattoos.

Chaerin have a thing with men with tattoos. They just look so yummy and tasty. And his defined abs doesn’t help Chaerin to settle down as well.

‘Damn..’

“Close your mouth or you’ll invite flies” Chaerin immediately closes .

“Wear a shirt, nobody wants to see your bones sticking out and that horrendous tattoos~” she follow his lead inside his apartment and suddenly bump to his back when he stopped.

Chaerin take two steps back and get to her auto defence mode.

“Let me remind you back, because you seem to forget what you’re here for..”

‘Oh boy, here goes…’ Chaerin turn awaw from his ga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter