The Calm Before The Storm

Let's Play With Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chaerin and Jiyong are sitting outside of the RV, warming themselves with the bonfire Jiyong lit up not too long ago after dinner. Surprisingly, Jiyong is really good with outdoor activities. She never would’ve thought that he of all people would be the one who would bring her to experience all the outdoor activities they have done so far.

 “Oppa… Thank you so much… This is really nice…”

“Hmmm…” Jiyong grab a stick and start adjusting the burning logs.

“I umm, I really want to apologize for what happened earlier.” Chaerin look at the fire burning, warming up the cold atmosphere.

“It’s okay..” Jiyong his lover’s head and bring it to his chest.

“No it’s not… I hate myself for being childish sometimes…”

“It’s because of me you acted that way… I know why… it’s about what I said earlier right?”

“You must have your reasons…” Chaerin mumbles slowly and snake her arm around his waist. Not even the fire can compare to the warmth she felt from Jiyong, it warms her heart.

“Don’t ever think that I am embarrassed to admit that we’re a couple, I want the whole world to know that we’re together… it’s just that, the old couple just now reminds me of us so much.. Both are fill with egos but are very loving with each other even if they didn’t show it…”

“Are you saying I’m ego?” she lift her head and squint her eyes at Jiyong.

“Admit it” he pinch her nose.

“Well, a little..maybe..”

“More like a lot~” he chuckles and Chaerin rest back on his chest after giving him a pout.

“Anyways, I didn’t want to feed any of their egos, that’s why I said we’re acquaintance, which is partly true, we worked together… so it’s a win win… but i ignore your feelings...”

Chaerin sigh, she didn’t think it over just now. She realized after the incident with the skinny model, she wants everyone to know that they are an item so that people would back off.

“I’m sorry…”

“Enough with the sorry Chae..”

“I didn’t think of it that way…”

“Sorry for what I said earlier… It’s just that, I was afraid I might lose you.. please don’t leave me hanging like that… I..”

Jiyong stopped when Chaerin lift her head and gaze into his eyes. She takes his hand and kisses it gently and lovingly. Jiyong never witnessed her to be so tender like this, he smiles when she brings his hand to her cheeks.

“I will never do something stupid like that again, I promise…”

Jiyong take her to his embrace and kiss her head lightly.

“And I promise to not say something stupid like that again…”

 

 

**************************************

 

 

“Okay hold up… he said what?” Minzy squealed on the other line making Bom winced at her voice. Bom, Dara and Minzy are having three way calls gossiping talking about Chaerin and Jiyong.

“He said he promise he won’t cheat on her and yes they are in a relationship now…” Bom jumps on the bed and snuggle up into Seunghyun’s hug. He shakes his head and wrap his  right arm around her shoulder while continuing with his reading.

“What?!!” Dara and Minzy said in unison.

“Urghh, stop it with the squealing and all at the same time… You guys are giving me a headache..”

“Yah, this is a BIG news Bommie, it’s natural that Mingkki and I reacted that way..”

“So, they’re finally official huh…”

“What’s with that tone Min?” Bom notice the tone in her voice.

“Nothing, after all this years, Chae finally opens up to a man… finally…”

“I know, right?” Dara continues.

“They really compliments each other well.. they fit each other so perfectly…” Minzy said.

“Yeah, like he’s the missing puzzle she’s looking for all this while..” Bom said happily.

“The peanut butter to her jelly…” Dara chirps in.

“The straw to her berry” Minzy joins.

“The apple to her eyes” Dara continues.

“She’s Yoko and he’s Lennon..” Bom said suddenly which make the girls seep into silence and Seunghyun to stop reading and look at Bom who is snorting.

“What?” she stops and said to all three of them. Seunghyun shakes his head and continue reading his book.

“Bom, no.” Minzy said flatly.

“Yeah, no… their relationship wasn’t approved by many and Lennon is dead… so…” Dara said in monotone.

“Omo… but their love is epic…”

“Yeah, but still…” Minzy rolls her eyes.

“Ahhhh~!!! Beyonce and Jay-Z then… power couple!” Bom starts laughing and slaps Seunghyun’s chest without realizing it.

“Yess~~~” Dara approve.

“Bommie..” Seunghyun rubs his chest and winced at the pain. Bom realized and mouthed ‘sorry’ to him while rubbing his chest.

“Girls, I have to go… we’ll talked with Chae later… love you crazy peeps, muahh~”

They ended the conversation after saying their goodbyes and Bom sit up and look at Seunghyun whom is occupied with his reading.

“Mr. Boyfriend…. Play with me..” Bom tug his shirt wanting some attention.

“Mmmm, almost finish..” he replied while intertwining her fingers with his.

Unsatisfied with his reply, she surprised him by sitting on his lap and hijacking his book.

“Bom~” he look at her as a warning.

“Play with me, Tabi..” she says seductively and throws his book on the floor.

“You want to play?” he flipped her around and shifts his weight onto her. Bom squeal and giggle. She likes it when Seunghyun acted like this.

“Mmmm…” she moves her finger on his chest and his shirt slowly.

Seunghyun position himself and dance his hand on her tiny waist down to her exposed thigh where he grips it and lift it up to wrap it around his waist. Never losing eye contact, they’re having staring contest with each other provoking, on who’s going to submit first. Knowing how Seunghyun can be so sensitive when she scratches his ribs lightly, she does just that.

“Hmm” Seunghyun sigh and breathe heavily. He can see Bom is smirking at him. Not wanting to fill her satisfaction of winning over him, Seunghyun again starts rubbing her thigh with his hand all the way to her hip. Seeing how she’s starting to close her eyes and feel his touch, he makes his move. Kissing her plump rosy lips, nipping and biting aggressively and ended up at the base of her neck, circling his nose while breathing on her neck, making her whimper for more.

“Mmm, Tabi~” she tilt her head and arch her back while grabbing his hair. At this point, Seunghyun manage to her dress. While his hand is busy exploring Bom’s thighs, his lips is making trail on her shoulder, making small kisses until he reaches her dress’s string and biting it, pulling down from her shoulder.

“Happy Valentine’s Day beautiful~”

“It’s past midnight~” she breathes out and gaze at him lovingly.

“Valentine’s day every day for us…” he smile and continue where he left off.

 

 

*********************************

 

 

 

Sending Jiyong to the airport seems hard for Chaerin. He is leaving for 2 weeks for the fashion week in Paris. Meaning, no Jiyong for 2 weeks, no date night, no weekends to spend with. She’s going to miss him.

“I’m going to miss you…”

“I know” he places his luggage in the trolley.

“My life is going to be less exciting without you” she pouts.

“You are prohibited to hang out with men… plus, no Dj-ing..” he stop for a while and continue arranging his luggage. It amazes Chaerin the number of luggage Jiyong prepared for Paris.

“What? No DJ-ing? Have you forgotten? I’ve a gig with Jay this Saturday..”

“Cancel it.” He says nonchalantly.

“Uhhhh no..” she frown at how absurd he sounds.

“Just cancel it… he would understand.. Plus I’m not there..”

“Who told you to leave me?” she reply annoyingly.

“Lee Chaerin, you cancel the DJ gig..”

“No, he’s a friend and he needs my help.. he helped me before, and I need to returned his favour..”

“But…” Jiyong try to say something.

“But nothing, end of discussion..” she said firmly.

“What am I going to do with you…” he shakes his head.

“Why do you have to leave me tonight~~~~~” she’s not holding back her emotion after what happened in the woods last 3 days. The incident heightened both their emotions and they expressed their feelings more ever since.

“Because I have to work..” his reply earn him a sigh from Chaerin.

“Ji, these luggages… I mean, is this necessary?” she shift their little ‘arguments’ and adressing his luggage which is equally disturbing to her.

“Of course!”

“Do you really need 6 luggages for your outfit?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter