The Drunken Master

Let's Play With Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You know what? This is all your in fault~” Youngbae nudge Seungri’s rib while they are watching Jiyong going all military towards their designers. He made them stand in one line to explain their designs that will be shown in their runways less than a month criticizing everything, giving the harshest comments with his deep scary tone.

“Okay… I didn’t know Lee Chaerin was 'the' girl.. dude, he didn’t tell us about it, I’m still confused…” he whisper back to Youngbae.

“What part of his confession just now you didn’t understand? He basically told you to stay off Chaerin’s womanhood….”

“No, I’m pretty sure he told us that she was the girl he dated the other day and did you remember when we asked about the date? He said he didn’t want to talk about it? I’m pretty sure he ed up…” Seungri said nonchalantly while still eyeing Jiyong who is folding his arm in front of their tallest male designer who looked really afraid of the tiny Jiyong.

“And whose fault is that? Oh , is he going to cry?”

“Is it?… Looks like it… Oh, false alarm..”

“Okay, that would’ve been weird…. Anyways, are you blind? Didn’t you notice his flaring nostril just now? The dragon is ready to blow some fire man… 100% sure he’s into Chaerin..”

“He probably just feels bad for himself because of how fast she moved on…”

“Ri, why you keep on dismissing the fact that he’s into her? Don’t tell me you’re into her as well…” Youngbae glance briefly at Seungri before looking back at Jiyong who is circling a female designer making her stumble on her words.

“As a matter of fact… I got my eye on her the first time we met…” he sigh. “Didn’t know Ji made a move on her first” he showed a sad expression and Youngbae rolls his eyes.

“You can’t pull off this on me, if you were serious on hitting on her you would’ve done it way before who? Sophia? Hyuna and Hara happened~”

“It’s Suzy by the way… but who cares? I got my eye on her first~” Seungri sigh.

“Yah.. She’s not just another girl whom you can put dibs on .. Because of this, Ji deserves her more than you do…” Youngbae look into his eyes acting all serious

“ you dude~”

“You know what? You keep on saying that and you never did… I’m done with your false promises” Youngbae chuckles.

“You’re such a , why all the girls I want are unavailable… God what have I done to deserve this~” Seungri mumbles in his most pitiful voice and Youngbae smack his head.

“Seriously?”

“You know what? He can have her…”

“Once again, she’s not a thing…” Youngbae rolls his eyes.

“I live up to my bro code anyways, if Jiyong is into her, then I’ll be glad to step away from the picture”

“Wow, so generous of you….” Youngbae make sarcastic remarks.

“There’s plenty other chicks out there…” Seungri’s mood lifts up.

“That was fast~ Oh , I think I need to get in there before war happens” Youngbae and Seungri look at Jiyong who is starting to wave his hand in the air. Once the hand waving is released, it’s done.

“in Kraken is released~” Seungri mumble to himself while watching amusingly at Youngbae who is trying to save the day

 

 

******************************

 

“Okay I’m ready~” Chaerin joins the other three whom are already showered. She just had done showering after the whole cleaning. She felt so dirty that at one point she choked thinking about the veranda just now. Chaerin personally offered herself to clean her vomit in the veranda.

They agree to have lunch at one of the restaurant due to their messed up suite and agree to clean it up once they are back after putting up a good fight with Bom who just want to let the housekeeping deal with it. But Chaerin is too embarrassed to let anyone see how ed up the room is and manage to get them agree to her plan. Hangover as ed, Chaerin wore her sunnies even in the restaurant where she felt like she is one of those vampires who gets allergic to lights. They manage to stop over at a convenience store to prep up for the cleaning after having lunch and only realized how bad it was when they enter back into their suite.

They spent the whole evening cleaning with Bom non-stop nagging at Chaerin that she should’ve never drink again. Although she felt sorry, she feel really blessed though having them around. Luckily there’s no event going on for today as Jeremy’s runway show is tomorrow.

“Are you satisfied now that it’s squeaking clean?” Bom rolled her eyes.

“Yes…”

“I’m just…. Drain~” Dara sigh.

‘I’m sorry for everything~” Chaerin says cutely to the rest.

“It’s fine… we had a lot of fun though last night~” Minzy recalls back her memories and start giggling.

“Too bad someone can’t remember what happened..” Bom giggles. “So, are you ready?” she said excitedly.

“Yes, I just hope I don’t cause much damage…”

With that, the rest of the girls laugh out loud making Chaerin more nervous of what had happened.

“It goes like this…..”

 

*Flashback

“So, ready for this?” Bom start dialling her phone and smiling cheekily at them. They are in the Alphard.

“Why do I feel like we’re getting ourselves into something dangerous~” Minzy sigh.

“Baby, it’s New York, nothing is safe here~” Chaerin winks and they giggle.

All the wine and champagne had started to make Chaerin high and excited for the night.

“Hello Mike? Yeah it’s Bom…” the girls start mimicking Bom’s accent, teasing her speaking in English. Bom got so annoyed she started waving her hands in front of them accidentally hitting the girls faces in the process.

“Yeah, so I’m in town… I brought some of my girlfriends and we’re heading to your club…. Really?? Are you sure? Cool… see you in a bit…”

“Cool~~ see you in a bit~” Dara exaggerate on her accent mimicking Bom.

“Whatever… make sure you girls are ready for some fun nights in New York cityyyyy~~~” Bom sing the sentence making them more exited.

“So, are we going to party hard like last time?” Chaerin applied lip gloss on her bow like lips.

“No!!! If you’re talking about Thailand… it’s not going to happen!” Minzy shakes her head abruptly still traumatized over their latest gateway in Thailand.

“Chae you’re to blame on what happened in Thailand~” Bom points her finger to Chaerin making her bite her lips.

“Okay, how many times should I told you that I didn’t know that Kathoey strip club is a transgender strip club okay… my friend said it filled with.. You know… weewee~” she wiggle her little finger.

“Yeah, weewee with ies~ didn’t it occur to you to seek for the meaning of the word Kathoey? It literally means transgender.” Dara chuckles.

“Oh come on, leave that in the past… besides, Chaerin not going to be in charge of fun here, I am… so buckle up girls~~~!” Bom giggles.

“Okay, ground rules~~~” Minzy chime in and everyone pays attention.

“1st, no leaving your girlfriend alone unattended to the washroom, to the dance floor and so on..” Minzy starts.

“2nd, no going home with strangers…” Chaerin continues and eye Bom.

“3rd, when one reached the limit, everybody pack up and leave.” Bom said and exchange her glance to Dara.

“Finally, have lots and lots of fun and be sure to create memories~”

“We are so ready!!! Oh Chae, please control your alcohol consumption…” Bom said

“Damn it... you don’t have to kill the vibe” she rolls her eyes.

After riding for another 10 minutes with the girls chit chatting getting excited for the night. it feels so refreshing to be away from routine once in a while although all girls are missing their significant other including Chaerin who refrain herself from texting Jiyong because she does not want to look desperate or clingy.

They arrived at the club feeling hyped. Bom lead her friends towards the main door and they can see a long line outside the club and Minzy quickly links her arm with Chaerin. She felt insecure with the way the people are looking at them.

“Hey~~” Bom hug the man waiting outside, the owner of the club.

“Bom~ what a surprise” he hug back and Chaerin can see the envy on people’s eyes when they enter into the club.

They followed Bom and Mike to the VIP section and they quickly settled in. Bom squeals and starts hugging the people while introducing her best friends to them. Chaerin starts making mental reminders of the names Bom said just now.

Chaerin look around her, Bom is already occupied in catching up with her model friends, Dara is talking with one of Bom’s friends whom actually her fan and Minzy being the shy one among all of them is occupied with her drink. She just needs a couple of shots before she could own the dance floor.

“Babe… I’m going to get a drink, you want something?” Chaerin asked Minzy.

“Do you need company?”

“No I’m good~”

“Frozen margarita… thanks~”

Chaerin walk to the bar and try to get the bartender’s attention but her effort is in vain. “Excuse me… hey, I need… hey!!”

“!” she cursed in Korean.

“Korean?” Chaerin turn to her side and saw a man dressed tastefully smiling at her. She study the man but ignore him and start calling for the bartender again.

“I’m Korean too~” he whisper loudly to her ears in Korean.

“Yeah, so?” Chaerin replied loudly in their mother tongue without looking at him.

“Excuse me miss, you don’t have to be rude to your own people~” the guy replied and she just rolls her eyes.

“If I can get you a drink you’ll owe me a dance” chaerin didn’t get a chance to reply because she heard a loud whistle from her side and the bartender immediately went to their place.

“Yo Jay~ Ssup~ What can I get you”

“Miss?” the guy turn to look at Chaerin while smiling and she look at him briefly before placing her order to the bartender.

“Two frozen margarita please~”

The bartender quickly makes the drink for her and Chaerin turn to look at her side.

“Thanks~”

“You can thank me with a dance.. Jaebom.. You can call me Jay” he offer a handshake and Chaerin shakes his hand lightly.

“Chaerin~”

“Here you go~~~” the bartender push two glasses of margarita cutting off Jay next sentences.

“It’s okay… it’s on me~” Jay pays for her drinks and she smile briefly before making her way to her spot.

“Thanks~” she turn around to look at Jay who is following her from behind.

“Hey, about that dance~~” he yelled but Chaerin just smile playfully and part ways with him.

“Here you go babe~~~” Chaerin hand the glass to Chaerin and they start chit chatting with themselves. Chaerin told her about her encounter just now with a Korean and them giggles.

“It’s not even ten minutes and you already get hit on by guys~” Chaerin rolls her eyes hearing Minzy’s words.

“It’s called being nice…”

“Bull~ that guy totally wants to get in your pants~”

“Mingkki!!”

They laugh it out before some of Bom’s friends circle both of them making conversation. They know the party starts when the bottle is out. Mike comes to their spot bringing two bottles of liquor.

“Gather around!!!! We’re gonna do some shots~~~”

Dara make a telepathic conversation with Bom to look out for Chaerin. it’s too late because Chaerin already reach her tipsy stage judging from the two clear signs, she can’t stop smiling and moving. Bom move next to Chaerin and throw her arm around her.

“Mike, I’m gonna down the shot on behalf of Chae here… this kid have zero tolerance with liquor”

“Sayyy whaaaattttt~~~~ don’t listen to her Mike, I can handle this ~” swearing, sign number 3. Minzy nervously watch as Chaerin bottoms up. The rest cheer and with that, the glass shot goes around the table a few times until one bottle is empty. By the time its empty, Minzy has taken over the stage, wowing everyone with her skilful dance with Chaerin, Bom and Minzy cheering on the side line.

The three of them have agreed to look after Chaerin and go slow with the drinking which obviously didn’t happen. They could only look out for Chaerin for 15 minutes because she has beginning to become the life of the party, making everybody hyped with her bubbliness. Dara and Bom have the highest tolerance for alcohol but the maknae line? Not so. But unlike Chaerin, Minzy knows when to stop when she reached her limits. Being drunk is one thing, but being a hyper drunk will result to a chaotic moments and that's what happening right now with Chaerin.

“Babe~~ you got to see me… watch me!! Watch me!!” Chaerin yelled and disappeared before Bom could grab her.

“God damn it!! We lost her…again!” Bom yelp in annoyance at the swift movements from Chaerin.

“Yo, is that your gurl?” Kerry, one of Bom’s model friends nudge her and point to the stage where Chaerin is up on the stage dancing crazily with the dancers. Already gaining attention, with Chaerin appearance on stage it makes the club even more hyped with her y dance moves. Her inner Beyonce and Ciara has awakened by the combination of alcohol and pumping adrenalin taking over her body. People are going crazy over her dance moves while Dara and Bom watch horridly at their friend. They try to spot Minzy and locate her on the front row audience cheering for Chaerin. Bom grab Dara’s hand and quickly move next to Minzy whom is oblivio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter