The After-math

Let's Play With Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally done with her dance routine, Minzy changes into her new attire and took off that sweaty outfit off her body. She walks out the studio and meets Daesung in the hallway.

“Oh, oppa~” she smiles.

“Oh, hey~” he nods. “Clear for the day?”

“Mmhmm..”

“So, you have time to have dinner with me?”

“Sure~” she smiles.

“Let me go grab my things first okay~”

“Okay~” Minzy smile as she waits for Daesung.

“Samgyupsal?” Daesung wrap his arm around Minzy shoulder.

“Sure~” she smiles brightly while calculating how long she will run on the treadmill at Sabunim’s tomorrow.

 

******************************

 

“Baby~ please stop teasing me…..” Youngbae’s hands were tied to his bedpost and his eyes were covered by Dara’s scarf.

Dara starts trailing kisses all over his body while sitting on top of him. Dressed in her purple lingerie while Youngbae is half in his jeans.  She chuckles when she sees his fist is desperately tried to wiggle off from the fury chain. He purposely took the day off to spend time with his lover. No worries, he finishes off all his work and Jiyong was the one to give him the idea.

“You want to feel me baby?” Dara whisper seductively into his ear before his earlobe.

“Urghhh damn it, yes!” he breaths out desperately.

“How bad?” Dara grinds on top of him making him loses his mind.

“Ahhhh,~” he said making y sound while trying to get his hands off.

“Not before you received your punishment~” Dara said sliding down his chiselled abs and showering it with her kisses and stop when she reaches down his belt.

 

******************************

Bom is in her fifth fitting, the stylist is fixing her hair for the V Korea photo shoot and it’s been a long day for her now.

“Bom shi, you are really gorgeous~” the stylist said while fixing her clothes.

“I’m getting old, the young ones are booming now~ they are the pretty bunch~” she said humbly.

“Urgh~ but most of them are stuck ups~ they act like the universe revolve around them….why must they act that way, I just don’t understand” the stylist keep on nagging at Bom.

“Ahhh~ that happens when you got the body and looks~” she chuckles.

“But you’re not like that”

“Oh, I am! I just acted that way to people I don’t like” they laugh heartily together before the stylist help her to the photo shoot site.

 

******************************

 

Chaerin is nervous again. It’s almost seven and she’s still at the office, not wanting to go back to her place. It’s been like this for the past two days since her encounter with Jiyong. Since then she always have a peek form her door to see if the coast is clear for her to get out from her house. She wants to avoid any possibility of meeting him in the hallway.

Today is no different. She takes out her phone and starts dialling for Dara’s phone~

*Ringing

No answer. She tries once more. Still no answer and finally after the fifth ring her call is picked up.

“Chae, ahh~ we’re…. urgh~ busy here, ahh~” it’s Youngbae, Chaerin clearly can hear sounds from the background and she quickly pulls away her phone from her ear and make disgusted face hearing her best friend’s capade.

“EWWWWWWW YOU MANIACS!!!!!!!” she squeals before ending the conversation.

“God damn it, how am I going to erase that from my mind” she starts visualizing their ‘moments’ and shakes her head abruptly.

She starts dialling again and this time it’s Minzy. After few rings, Minzy picks up.

“You’re not having right?” Chaerin blurted out.

Minzy chokes and cough repeatedly through the phone. “WHAT!?”

“Oh, nothing~ sorry, what are you doing?” Chaerin sigh.

“I’m having dinner… with… Dae oppa~” she whisper.

“Oh mannnn~~~” Chaerin whines.

“Why?”

“Can I join?????” Chaerin pouts, she just don’t want to go home.

“What?! No… Chae, you know it’s hard for me to have a quality time with him!” she whispers again.

“Is he beside you?” Chaerin said flatly.

“Yes”

“Then, tell him I hate him for stealing you away from me”

“Chae…..”

“Urggghhhh~~~~ have fun…. Sorry for interrupting…”

“Are you okay?” Minzy starts to sound worry.

“Babe sorry.. I was just being an immature ~ I’m fine.. Just have fun~” she start feeling sorry for Minzy for making her worry.

“You sure?”

“Yes..”

“Okay, love you~”

“Love you” and she ends it.

Her last hope, but she knows Bom is in a photo shoot, she told her earlier. Groaning, she tried to call her anyways, and as expected, she doesn’t pick up her calls.

“Urghh!!! The universe is against me!” she throws her phone on her desk.

Suddenly, a man enters her office. Her business partner her ex-crush.

“Chae?” Teddy comes in and crashes down on her couch.

“Oh! Oppa! When did you arrive?” she strolls down and sits next to him.

“Just now, I came straight away from the airport”

“Jeez, slow down, you might start bleeding out” she points to his nose.

“I just have to get updates first~” he chuckles.

Chaerin brief him on the projects that they have in hand as well as the project that they have agreed to focus on during the meeting the other day.

 “Chae, I think we should do both, tourism and fashion house”

“Hmm… oppa, it’s too much, I just don’t think we can pull off three big projects at one time” Chaerin forgot about Jiyong.

“How about we form teams…”

“Even if we form teams…. Urghh, I’m just worried about deadlines, it’s close to each other”

“Chae~ since when do you become a pessimist?” Teddy chuckles.

“I’m not… just..”

“Okay, I’ll go home, I will construct the planning and implementation process and we’ll organize meeting with the rest next week”

“Next week?” Chaerin look puzzled.

“Unless you want to come by to the office tomorrow~” he laugh.

“Huh?”

“Chae… It’s Saturday tomorrow! We’re not open~”

“Oh! Right! Damnnn~” she sigh.

“God, I need to go home, Yeseul is nagging me to go straight home” he looks at his phone and start walking to exit out from her office.

“Glad you’re back oppa~” Chaerin smiles. “Say hi to unnie~”

“Yeah~ bye” they hug briefly before Chaerin starts walking to her chair and slam her body down.

It was funny how Teddy was her old crush and now he is her business partner. He is her brother’s good friend actually and she spent her childhood crush

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter