Seventy one

Reasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Meet my new favourite image.

 

Seventy one

 

He was getting too apprehensive lately. It didn’t take long at all for her to notice. After forcing him to have a conversation about it, she discovered it was because of work. It wasn’t anything serious, just the busy exam time. Typically he expected she’d ask him to take a day off and relax. She wasn’t typical.

 

Instead, she came up with a very exciting idea. She decided to have him joining her for a yoga class. He’ll just love it! She discovered about it a few months ago, and was infrequently practicing it with her friends. She didn’t get too engaged but it sure calmed her.

 

“Yoga is girly” he simply argued when she told him. She didn’t know why he even bothers; he’ll definitely be carrying a mat and a towel sometime in the next week now that she’s set her mind on it.

 

“Yoga is not girly! It was invented and practiced by men back then”

 

“And then you added the candles and music” she glared at him.

 

“Did you ever try holding a seated gate pose with car horns outside?”

 

 “How could a gate be seated?” oh he was about to discover. “I’m not doing it Suzy. If anyone sees me I’ll be traumatized”

 

“If it really bothers you, we could do it at home” she walked closer to him, pleased that he didn’t argue with that. She carefully sat on his lap. “I just want to relieve you a bit oppa. You work so hard all the time, I want to ease your tension” he gave into a smile as he caressed her hair.

 

“You don’t have to worry about that baby…”

 

“And you know it does have many benefits” she smirked. “The poses are very… helpful, for many wonderful things” her fingers temptingly traced his neck. That seemed to have sealed the deal.

---

 

He was carrying a mat and a towel, the guidebook was beside them for further references. She was busy setting the DVD, while he was busy staring at her…clothing choice. “Do you have the video?” she asked. He thought yoga pants were supposed to be ugly. “Oppa” she turned back to look at him.

 

“Uh?” he shook his head. “Is that what you usually wear for yoga classes?” she nodded. “I think I should tie you to the bed again…” she tried to fight a giggle as she glared at him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter