Fifty seven

Reasons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fifty seven

 

Giving the fact that she lived on chicken soup for almost a week, he wanted to do something that could cheer her up a bit. She had been begging him to go with her to an amusement park for almost a month now. She never understood why he never agreed on taking her there for a date.

 

 

Amusement parks were never a good idea for him; he learned that during his past dates. Aside from the time a stray dog chased after him, and the time he threw up on his date’s skirt in a ferry wheel, his most horrifying incident was when the security restraints fell on his head. He had to wait for the entire ride to be over before telling his date that he was seriously injured. To sum it up, he learned to avoid it.

 

 

But he felt so bad seeing her going through so much discomfort, even though she was much better now. He eventually decided to try getting over his ordeals for her. What could possibly go wrong anyway?

 

---

 

The second he told her the news, she ran to him, locking him in a very tight embrace. She was so excited. That would be the first time they ever visit an amusement park.

 

 

“So…where do you want to go first?” she immediately pointed towards a rollercoaster. She seemed far too energetic that day, which was quite odd considering that an hour ago; he had to drag her off the bed to finally open her eyes.

 

 

“We have to take things slow baby; we can’t jump to a rollercoaster” she didn’t seem to catch the hint. He was the one that needed to take things slow. An unknown fact to her was that he wasn’t very fond of heights.

 

 

“Can we go there then oppa? Hmm? Hmmmm?” a sky swat. This was just great. He thought she’d be able to settle for some calming, peaceful rides. She pouted when he didn’t respond, and then smiled when he took her hand. “A hurricane then?”

 

----

 

“We don’t have any matching items oppa” She pouted while pointed toward a small shop. It was selling couple items.

 

 

After trying on a kitty headband, on him, and a pink sweater, also on him, she fell in love with matching phone charms. It was adorable really, a cute bunny wearing a bow. She gave him her cute look and he bought them.

 

 

He’ll never understand why she was so into bunnies but he didn’t really mind it, it seemed to match her so well. He could afford placing a bunny charm on his mobile for her.

-----

 

They were standing in the much extended queue in front of the rollercoaster. She insisted on taking a ride there, completely ignoring how he cringed every time she mentions it. Maybe it won’t go so wrong, he just has to try and stay in his place, in the loving hold of the belts and bars, and try to keep his manly pride. “You have to smile once we reach the camera; I think it’s just above that twist”

 

 

“What camera?” she pointed at a photo booth nearby.  “They take photos of every ride, so we just have to try and get the best possible shot” he nodded. She held his hand. “Are you nervous oppa?”

 

 

“Of course I’m not. Are you?” she shook her head. “If you’re having second thoughts it’s normal. It’s pretty high you don’t have to be embarrassed about not wanting to ride anymore” he told her.

 

 

She smirked. “I’ll have my oppa holding me no? I don’t have to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter