CHAPTER 41

(EDITING) Letter from Prince Charming (왕자님으로부터온 편지)


 

11th December 2013

The streets of Myeongdong was busy that night, everyone else was minding their own business in the crowded place. Chen held Mihyun hands tightly, like he always do everytime they go out. Until suddenly, she lets go of his hands. Completely clueless and being in a daze over what had happened, she became completely out of his sight which took him awhile to realise. 


He dialed up Mihyun's number in his phone, she picked up after a few rings. 


"Oh jagi, where are you?" she asked. 


"Yah where did you go? You shouldn't have let go of my hands!" he asked back, upset at the same time. "I'm outside the biggest building of Nature Republic, right now. Stay where you are, I'll find you."


"Do you know where am I now? From where you are, turn right and keep walking straight."


As he followed the directions, he noticed the small crowd just a few metres away from where he was.'What could that be? Did a celebrity come to Myeongdong for filming today?' He walked further, slowly making his way through the crowd to see what it was. Surprised, it was his girlfriend from afar with a group of girls with her. He looked around, Tao and Sehun waved at him from the other side, his other members were there too. 


Mihyun smiled genuinely at her boyfriend who stands a distance away with his arms crossed. 'What's the occassion? Why is everyone crowding around here? Why are the members even here?'

 

Not until she snapped her fingers, and the music starts.



"Mwoyah, what is she doing?" he couldn't stop himself from blushing. He stood while watching his girlfriend confidently dancing to Apink's BUBIBU in front of a crowd that's getting huge. It was just a pleasant surprise for him to be expecting her to have that much courage to be preparing something like this.


"Yah! Look at his face... red like tomato!" Tao said to Baekhyun. 



"Aish! Why can't you just keep quiet and watch!" Baekhyun's eyes were fixated to the dance. 


"Mi Hyun can really be a girl group member, totally no joke!" Xiumin said.


"Right! I never expected her to be this good" Baekhyun replied. Tao glared at him, annoyed. 'Ah jinja! You were the one who asked me to keep quiet just now....' 


The music stopped after two minutes and Mihyun walks over to her boyfriend. They looked at each other, with the most sincere look and smiled plastered on both of their faces. Sehun came out immediately, passing her a scrapbook. In every pages that she flipped, comes a short message was written on it. 


"Jagiya♡"


"You're always surprising me, are you surprised now?" 


Chen nodded at the question, before she flipped to the next page.


"I always feel loved when it's with you, and I would like to say, thank you for being by my side♡"


"100 days, 1000 days, 100 years, if I could go back in time I would still be with you and I would only want to spend it with you. You will always be, my heart's deepest secret."


The crowd was moved at Mihyun's confession, it was definitely not something any girl would dare to do. Everyone clapped for the two who is deeply in love with each other. Until suddenly....


"KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS!" Chanyeol went on and on until and the entire crowd joined him. Mihyun and Chen became flustered. She looked at him and pursed her lips. 'Eottokhe?' 


Like a man should, he brought her closer to him and gave her a peck on her lips and pulled her for a hug, in front of the large crowd. 


"Kumawo, when did you actually find time to practice the dance steps?" he asked. 


"Eyyyyy, a surprise preparation should be kept a secret! But how was it? Was I good?" she whispered, still in his embrace. 


"Ani!"


"Yah!"


"I'm just joking! It's really good~ Baekhyun even texted me saying that you can be a girl-group member, my beautiful princess!" 


"But you're not scared dancing like that in front of this huge crowd?" he asked again. 


"What are you talking about? Of course not!"



Meanwhile at the other side of the road...


"I've taken the photos, boss. I guess this is enough evidence for now."


'For the past months with you, 
I can't count how many times we have fought.
But as time passes, I get to see your flaws, I get to know your deeper. 
And most definitely, 
I love you
More than the day you became mine'

 


A/N:

Who's that guy taking the photos? Are you guys curious? 

Hi guys! I've been away for far too long and I sincerely apologise T^T I needed a break from everything I guess that's why! I also just came back from my trip to Korea 2 weeks ago, I want to visit the country again sigh :'( 

But anyway, so many things happened in the past few weeks! I've been getting subscribers too, thank you very much I just hopw my story doesn't dissapoint! And also the highlight of our dearest Kim Jongdae is.....

HE. WORKED. OUT. His arms got bigger and he is no longer the Kim Jongdae with an ant waist hehe. 

Till then, please leave comments so that I know that you are reading! :3