CHAPTER 32

(EDITING) Letter from Prince Charming (왕자님으로부터온 편지)

"What is this?" Jungshin asked Chen over the instant message chat. It was a photo of Mihyun and himself


"Hyung, we're together ^-^ Who says I can't take care of her! You just misunderstood the whole thing!" Chen replied.


".... Whatever that is, that doesn't mean you've succesfully made me accept you as my cousin's boyfriend." Jungshin gave a cold reply. 


"Suits you then. On the day that we exchange our wedding vows, you'd be the one saying sorry to me because all along you just thought I never took care of her well. I'll show it to you!"


"OK! Challenge accepted. But, don't ever hurt her or I'll personally fly over to Korea and have you dead." he reminded Chen. 


"Of course I would not do that! She's my girlfriend, hyung~"


"She's just your girlfriend. I am her cousin. The only difference we have here is, she and I, we are blood-related. So technically, she's not entirely yours yet.... just a reminderㅋㅋㅋ~"


"Yah! Shut up you shibal." 

 



"You what?!?" Yura expressed herself, mostly shocked by what Mi Hyun has whispered to her ear.


Mi Hyun pressed her index finger against her lips, making sure that she didn't go asking her any further. But Yura gripped onto her wrist and pushed away her hands. 


"You both..... KISSED?!" she asked. Mi Hyun nods her head and shyly admitted. 


Mi Hyun had initiated that they both meet up. On her part, she wanted to make up for all the misunderstandings that happened between them and catching up about things that they've stopped talking about in a long time. Those few days that she had spent with Chen has been her happiest. And on top of that, she reconciled with her long lost bestfriend. It's like everything suddenly falls back into place. She's never felt so lucky before. 


"How did that happened?! Jamkamman, did you guys kissed here or .... here?" She asked, pointing at her cheeks first and then subsequently . 


"YAH! Isn't that already too personal! " she retorted. 


"Aniyo! Since you're not going to tell me. Let's just say that he pecked your lips! And he made the first move them! And then.... it moved on to stage 2 of kissing. Am I right!?" 


That made her uncomfortable, because that was what exactly happened that day. Did she like have some kind of superpowers or something?! She questioned herself. But she was more surprised that her own bestfriend had such dirty thoughts. 


"YAH! WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN WATCHING THESE FEW DAYS KIM AH YOUNG! How the hell did you think of that!?"


"Excuse me Oh Mi Hyun, please keep in mind that we're already 20 years old in Korea! We're legal long ago already, aren't we? And it's also the time to comfortably talk about this kind of stuff!" 


"Ah dwetsseo. I'm not comfortable talking about it anyway... and about the kiss, that's for me to know and for you to find out!" 


"Well then... fine." she gave up eventually. 


The table turned silent as they both drank the drinks they have ordered separately. Fortunately, their friendship stayed the same even after the ugly things that happened back then. It surprised Yura though, how much Mi Hyun had changed over a period of a year. Physically, surely. But she had a different character from a year ago. She became more mature and definitely confident of herself and she could tell she's genuinely happy. "All that weight loss was worth it" she thought. She smiled as she watched her happily replying to the messages on her phone that she couldn't even let go off even for a second. And the person behind those text messages could most possibly be none other than her boyfriend. 


"Yah! I'm jealous! I don't even have a boyfriend now and here you are blushing to yourself talking to your jagi!" she said. 


"Hehe.... mianhae Ah young-ssi. I'm sure you'll get one soon, you're so much prettier than I am...." she comforted her. 


"Heol.... saying these type of stuff trying to make me feel better.... dwetsseo! Anyway, have you ever thought of doing something that tests your relationship?"


"Mwoyah...?" she became curious at her sudden question. 


"To make Jongdae jealous....." she paused before continuing, "Well you know..... they say this is a way to test if your boyfriend is either understanding or possesive." 


"I like it when he's jealous!" she quickly expressed her opinion. "I shall do it right? Hmm.... wait, but there isn't any guy that I know of other than him and oppa right now..." 


"JAMKAMMANYEO! OH SEHUN! YAH I CAN ASK OH SEHUN OUT! Well furtheremore, we did have intentions of keeping in contact with each other once exams are over but i had to go to the States so...."


"Assa! Then let Oh Sehun be the guy~ But how are you going to contact him then?" 


"I already have his number saved in my phone the other day I met with the rest of the members!" 


The two bumped onto each other at the hallway leading to the restroom of the restaurant they were having their dinner at. It was Chen's idea to treat s and it was also the members' demands, all because of the small help in making sure everything was running smoothly on the day he confessed and got together with her.


FLASHBACK

"Yah Miss Oh! We're related now." he reminded her. 


"Mwoh....?" she looked at him in confusion. 


"Hyeong-soo nim!" 


"SEHUN-AH HAJIMA!" 



"Anyway, we should keep in contact with each other. Since you're already back now. I'm pretty sure you have a cellphone now right? If not that maniac outside would have gone crazy thinking of how he can contact you, since you both are already together." 


"Mm!"


"Well then, let's just exchange our numbers then and hang out one day~" 


"Does that maniac mind if we hang out together then*chuckles*?" she joked around. 


"Ani*laughs*. I think he'll be fine with it." Sehun said without having second thoughts.
END OF FLASHBACK


"Yah I really wonder if Kim Jongdae would be jealous!" Yura said. 


"Me too. I wonder what will happen if....."


*cellphone rings*


"Yeobeosaeyeo?" Mi Hyun answered the phone.


"Yah eodiga? I've already bought the movie tickets! I'll be sitting at the benches near the entrance of the shopping mall. Ppaliwa~" Mihyun put the call on loudspeaker.


"Arrasso~ I'll be there in around 20 minutes! " she said before hanging up. 


"You heard that? He's always the one planning out everything! Every Saturday no matter what, I'm booked!" Mi Hyun proudly smiled. 


A/N:

Was Mi Hyun making the right move? What will happen later?

I am back finally! Were you guys waiting? Term tests are finally over! Using these few days that I have left before the trip to update!

And do you guys just agree with me how good looking Kim Jongdae has become for the MID promotions?! He he I really love his hairstyle for this comeback!



Goodnight guys! Last day of school tomorrow~