CHAPTER 28

(EDITING) Letter from Prince Charming (왕자님으로부터온 편지)

*claps* 

The two quickly let go of each other immediately when they were caught hugging by the rest of the members.



"Looks like our member is one happy man today huh!" Chanyeol said to the other members. 


"Yah Oh Mi Hyun do you know how he wailed like a baby everytime because of you?!" Baekhyun teased. 


"i DIDN'T DO THAT!" Chen yelled in defense. 


Mi Hyun just stood there smiling. Her entire face was red from blushing.


"Aish you both! Can't you guys just leave them alone!" Xiumin demanded. "Anyway, chukkhae! Last long the two of you! And jaebal, please don't fight! I swear your relationship before this is already like a typical romantic drama!"


Everybody bursts into laughter over what Xiumin's statement. Chen and Mi Hyun looked away in embarrassment.


"Eyy... if that really happened, the drama would hit jackpot like how Boys Over Flowers did!" Kai said to everyone. 


"Shut up all of you!" Chen said to the rest of the members. He knew this would happened. He already expected it, all the teasing from the rest of the members.


"Ok ok stop it everyone! Anyway, we're jealous! How is it possible that the rest of us who started university earlier than you haven't gotten a girlfriend yet? And you already have one only at the second week of school! This is not fair!" Luhan said to Chen. 


Baekhyun clears his throat. "Excuse me..." he looked at the other members and glared at them. Similar to Chen, he only started university a year later. He pretends to cry "I'm so sad ㅜㅜ Yah i want a girlfriend too!" 


Chen scoffed at the ridiculous reactions. He puts his hand over Mi Hyun's shoulder. She jumped, surprised.


"Omo, omo! Look at that! Skinship!" Chanyeol pointed it out. " Aish. Why do i feel like I'm about to die right now?!"  


"Yah! You guys! Stop it already, oh? Go get yourself a girlfriend soon! So we can all be on the same level~" he tried to comfort the rest of s. "And those girls could just be looking at you guys! They weren't really seeing, yet! Look at Mi Hyun, she finally sees my heart" 


Mi Hyun cleared and turned her gaze at him. "Excuse me, it took you so long to win my heart again..." 


"Ooooh look, our hyeong-soo nim finally talking!" Lay teased, calling Mi Hyun sister-in-law. 


Chen turned quiet.. Mi Hyun turned her attention to the boys and gave a genuine smile. 


"He's right. I'm sure one day you will find someone that's right for you! Hwaiting!" she said to them. 


The boys bowed 90 degrees at her. "Kamsahamnida, Hyeong-soo nim"


"Alright, I think we all should leave now! We're extras~ Jongdae could be cursing us in his heart right now because we're totally shortening his quality time with his love!" 


"You guys sure know me so well~" Chen said to them. 


"Mwoya?! So you really wanted us to go huh!? Let's go guys! And hyeong-soo nim, if he makes you sad, tell us! We're your bodyguards!" Sehun reminded Mi Hyun. She smiled back at him and nod her head. It's only a day and they've already made her feel welcomed.  


"You guys, ppali ka!" Chen ordered them to hurry leave. 


"Ara ara! We'll leave now for real, oh!?" Baekhyun said to him. 


"Jamkamman!" he stopped them and they turned. "Kumawoyeo~ Today would not have been succesful without the help of you guys!" 


"Finally! And I thought you'd forgot about it!" Kris said to him, throwing him a smirk. 


The 11 other members left the place, leaving Mi Hyun and Chen behind. Suddenly, the atmosphere turned awkward. She was not used to this and neither is he too. Sweats on his forehead started to form and he quickly took out his handkerchief from his pocket to wipe it off before it gets noticed. 


"Where do you want to go now?" he asked her. 


"Mmmm..." she took a look at her watch on her wrist for the time. "Anywhere is fine. It's only 9pm now anyway"


"Are you still hungry? Because we didn't eat at all just now."


She shook her head. "I'm not hungry anymore."


"Ok then, kaja, let's get out of this place! People are staring at us weirdly now."


"Where are we going?"


"Anywhere, like you said." Chen smiled at her.  


Mi Hyun's heart started beating faster as she walked beside him. It wasn't the first time that they are walking side by side. Yesterday was the first, and today is the second. But it's a different feeling altogether. She had to keep reminding herself that he's not just anyone else to her anymore. The guy that she used to really admire from a far, the same guy who broke her heart, is now her boyfriend. That fact is just unbelievable, to her. 


"Why are you so quiet?" he broke the awkward silence as they walked along the streets. 


"Eh? A-a-ani-yo. Just that.... I'm thinking" she replied him. 


"Thinking of?" 


"Whatever you said just now..." she said softly, but he could still catch what she said. 


"Moya? You can't believe it? Those words were really from the bottom of my heart. It's just that I haven't gotten the chance to really say it to you. I'm sorry"


"Why are you sorry?"


"Because I hurt you and left you hanging like that." 


"Ah that's all in the past now. Anyway, that's not what I've been thinking about. Well of course I believe you, I knew you were sincere about it. But the guy that I saved in the past, I didn't know it was you, really. When you said about it just now, I was really surprised. It's one of the many things I had never expected."


"At least you do now. And I'm really thankful for the things you've done for me, you know that."


Mi Hyun smiled and kept quiet. She didn't know what else to say. Everything was such a coincidence from the start.. It made her smile at the thought of how he started to notice her and have feelings for her. Then she realised, that she wasn't the only one who suffered though all these pain, she wasn't the only one hurting.



"Me too." She said. Chen gave her a confused look. "I'm sorry too. I'm sorry for misunderstanding you all along..." 


"It's okay. I guess everything was a misunderstanding from the start. But that letter...it was really my true feelings. You believed it, didn't you!" he started to joke around with her. 


"Yah!" she yelled and pouted.  She continued walking, leaving him behind. 


Chen smiled as she looked at her from the back. He liked seeing her like this, it was cute. With both of his hands in his pocket, he walked faster to catch up with her. As he walked, he looked at her beautiful hands. 


'Should I? Is it too early?' he asked himself, but brushed away that thought. Even though she was already his, he still didn't have the courage to grab onto her hand. He remembered how his mother always tell him that the guy should always hold on to his girlfriend's hand when walking together because it's one way to make the her feel secure and protected. But he was not ready for it. He still thought about the 'what-ifs'


'What if she lets go of it immediately when I suddenly hold her hand?'


But he didn't know, Mi Hyun was equally as paranoid as he is. 


'Is he not going to ask about my number? After everything that he has done, is that the only thing that he's going to forget later?' she asked herself. 

 


FLASHBACK

Mi Hyun's mom:
How did it went?
Chen:
Annyeonghasaeyeo jangmo-nim! ^~^




The text message was sent to him immediately after Mi Hyun agreed to be his girlfriend in front of the crowds. Chen expressed his happiness over one message, sending it to his 'mother-in-law'. She could only smile when she received the text message back. She knew he would win her heart. Like he said, he had his ways to make everything succesful.


Mi Hyun's mom: 
Chukkhae my son-in-law.



Chen felt like his heart was jumping happily inside. Two good news all in one day. Getting called son-in-law by Mi Hyun's mom felt really good. His efforts paid off, finally. Suddenly, he remembered one thing. 


Chen: 
Thank you eomoniㅋㅋㅋ~ Anyway, before I forget! Can I have the princess's number please~"



Her mom chuckled to herself at his reply. 'What a silly guy' she thought. 

 
Mi Hyun's mom:
You're her boyfriend now, why don't you ask her instead you silly boy. Here it is. 

 
She sent him her contact information in the next text message. He smiled as soon as he received it.


My baby~♡  he saved her contact details into his phone. 


'Assa!' he said to himself. 

 
END OF FLASHBACK


They spent the night walking aimlessly on the streets. Both of them didn't talk to each other but were in deep thoughts. Everything happened too quickly. Funny how they came out of the restaurant and then suddenly, they are officially an item.


"And you thought things would never change at the end of the day." he said to her.


She looked down and smile. And then looked up again to face him. "Yah shouldn't you be thankful that things change? Because I was the one who decide if things would turn out good or bad for you!"


"You're right. Kumawo~" he came closer to her and thanked her.  She just smiled.


*stomach growling*


He heard the loud and obvious sound.


"I heard that. Your stomach just growled!" Chen said loudly.  


*oops* She looked away in embarrassment. Fortunately, there wasn't anyone around them. 


"And you said you're not hungry. Come lets go grab a bite!" He pushed her from the back, with both on his hands on each side of her shoulders.


"Ani! It's already very late! I don't want to be eating at this time!" She tried to stop him.


"Why not?!"


"Because I'm watching my weight!"


"Neo michyeosseo?! You're perfectly fine! Didn't I say you'll still be beautiful in my eyes no matter what?"


"Oppa... It's a girls' self-esteem. No guys would ever understand this!"


They argued until she finally gave in. He was worried if anything serious would happen to her. 


"Aish ok! I will go and eat, oh?"


They made theire way to the nearby street-food stall, getting a cup of deokbokki. They both shared the food as they walked towards Chen's car, which Mi Hyun have no idea about.


"Get in." He opened the car door of the passenger's seat. She was surprised. She never expected him to drive, she thought they were just going to continue walking aimlessly. She went in, with him closing the doors before making his way to the drivers' seat.


"Let me do that for you," he helped fastened the seatbelt for her when she was about to do it herself. His sudden closeness to her made her heart that has already calmed down, beat faster again.


'Don't Mihyun.... Not now you pabo' she was afraid he heard her heart  beating at a crazy speed. But he lied back against his seat. She felt relieved.


He started his engine and drove off his car.


"Do you even know where I stay?"


"Of course I do. Who's the guy who sent the drunk girl home yesterday?" He hinted her.


She kept quiet as she looked out of the window. She knew it was him.


An hour and a half passed by, and they finally reached. Like any man would normally do for his girlfriend, he opened the door for her. 


"Thank you for today~ You can go now!" she said to him before making her way to her apartment's lobby. 


"Ani, I'm going to make sure you reach home first and I will go." he watched her while resting his back against his car. She waved at him before getting into the elevator. He did the same and only going back in the car after she went inside.


Her phone beeped the minute she got out of the elevator. 


"Remember to sleep early, arraso? See you on Monday~  And thank you so much for today. You don't know how blessed I feel today. I will remember today, surely. I love you, princess♡ (namja chinguㅋㅋㅋ) "

Unknown number
Sent 22:30 28th March 2013



"What is this?! How did he get my number?"  she asked herself, confused.

 


A/N:

Sorry for the lack of updates recently! School's been draining me out and I have been having a bad migraine for the past few days, so please understand! Anyway did you guys watch the live streaming of MMA today? Jongdae was so cute and hot i can't even. He trimmed his hair and changed his colour ^~^ But am I the only one who felt like he lost weight? He's rlly skinny just now... 

And anyway, so I received so many comments for the previous chapter asking if this fic is already going to end. Guys! It's just the starting~ Please anticipate for more chapters :-)