CHAPTER 11

(EDITING) Letter from Prince Charming (왕자님으로부터온 편지)

"Oppa..... she found out."


"About what?"


"The both of us going out together..."


"How?"


"Oppa that is not important right now! She saw us..... Eotokkhe oppa, what should we do???"


"Did you even try explaining to her the reason behind that??"


"Yes I did. But of course she wouldn't listen to me. What's worse, she offed her phone and there's no way I can contact her right now...."


"Oh my.... What are we going to do now? It's ok, let's figure things out together."


FLASHBACK 
"Kim Jongdae...... Stop there."


Chen stopped while he was on his way out of school with the EXO members.


"Can we talk?"


Chen gave her a confused look.


*who is she.....what does she want from me and why the heck is she giving me a cold shoulder*


It was until when he took a closer look at her, he recognised her. She was someone whom frequents to his matches together with Mi Hyun.


"What the heck does this fine lady wants from you??? Did you get into trouble with her?" Baekhyun asked.


"Geurae...... Why is she....."


They all looked at Yura, from head to toe.


The rest of the EXO members had the exact same thought. It was only until Baekhyun voiced out that they all expressed their thoughts as well. 


"Ani.... Nevermind. You guys go first. I think she wants to speak with me alone."


"You sure you'll be alright?" Suho asked, while looking at Yura weirdly.


"Gwaenchanha... Of course I'll be alright. You guys just go ahead and don't worry about me..." He assured them.


"Arrasso, if anything, just call any one of us..." Kris said.


The rest of the members exchanged their handshakes with each other before leaving. Yura just stood at the side watching


*walks over to her*


"You are? Mi Hyun's..."


Yura cut him, "That's not important right now."


"So... what is it that you want to talk about?" His entire body felt nervous out of a sudden, but he doesn't know why.


"You. Why did you do that to Mi Hyun? Don't tell me that you don't know what I'm talking about when clearly you saw everything, how incredibly sad and disappointed she was when you just walked passed her like as though she's invisible... Pretending like you never heard her calling for you when you totally did. You think that's fun playing with a girl's feelings? You think it's a joke? Because I'm telling you now that it's not. It's a freaking immature act. And what's the purpose behind that letter you sent to her? I believed it at first but now when I look at it, it's more like you're putting a prank on her on purpose. Yah.... tell me, don't you know how much pain she went through every single f**cking school day with all those hurtful remarks people said about her? And I will be the only person protecting her. You just had to make it worse. You're just adding salt to the wound. How could you? Do you know how much she like you? And nobody knew. Even I don't either, it was only until when you give her that damn 'confession' letter and she told me everything. And....." 


"HAJIMA!!!!! Listen to my side of story first. I know...... I know how much I have hurt her. And I'm really sorry about that. Because that's the only way I could protect her. Truth is...." if he hadn't stopped her, she'd probably keep going on. 


"Mwoh? Protect her? Protect her by hurting her? What the were you thinking?!"


'Omo she's so fierce for a girl!'


"Jamkkanman! Listen to me first! That letter was a dare by Luhan hyung. But the truth is............... whatever I said in the letter, I was not even trying to play around with her feelings, it's really from the bottom of my heart."


"What do you mean?" Yura gave a confused look.


"You may choose to believe me or not but... that confession letter, was what I have been wanting to say to her." He paused. "It's true.... that...... I like...... her. But I haven't told anybody about this before so nobody actually knew."


"Well... i am still not convinced. If you do have feelings for her, why are you protecting her like this?" Yura continued on giving him a cold shoulder. 


"Okay, I will tell you everything. From how I like her to why am I doing this to her. But wait, are we just going to stand here? Can we go to a coffehouse or something? There's Coffee Cojee nearby..."


"Anything.... you're the one oweing me a story anyway.. not me."


"Call! Jamkkamman..... what's your name?"


"Kim Ah Young. We're from the same elementary school by the way."


"Ah jungmal?!! How come I have never seen you around before?"


"That's because you had a pair of eyes but you never made use of them properly...."
END OF FLASHBACK


"Oh Sehun..." Mi Hyun called Sehun who was just walking aimlessly around the school garden with an A4 sized notebook in one hand. 


He turned and saw Mi Hyun who stood quite a distance away, with her hand holding on to something. 


"Ah.... Mi Hyun! What is it?" Sehun gave a warm smile. 


"Can you do me a..... favour please?" she asked.


"Of course! What is it that you want me to do?"


Mi Hyun reached out her two hands that was holding on to an envelope to Sehun.


"This is the first, and also the last favour I ask from you. Help me pass this to Jongdae oppa, since you're meeting him later. Please. I trust you. Before school closes for our study break in two days...."


Sehun took the letter in one hand.


"That's it? Ye arrasso... I will give this to him. But can I read it?" 


"YAH OF COURSE NOT!" she reacted immediately. 


"Of course I won't! Why would I even do that! Don't worry!"


Sehun slips the letter in between his notebook.


"Kumawo, Sehun. Alright, I'll be going now" she waved at him and smiled. 


Sehun called her as soon as she was about to turn to make her way out of the garden.  


"Yah Oh Mi Hyun!" 


She turned and looked at him. 


"You need to give me your number! So I can contact you after the exams! We're the Oh siblings, remember?" He winked at her. 


Her was glad that her prescence was not just anything to Sehun. Moreover, it makes her feel like they're already comfortable being friends with each other. Although Sehun treats her very nicely, hoping to keep in contact with her and everything, the relationship was nothing special. It was just only 'just friends'. Unfortunately for Mi Hyun, she refused to tell him her contact details. 


"Mianhae Oh Sehun. I don't have a phone :-( Okay, I better make a move now, bye!" She lied. Slowly, she dissapeared from his sight. 


Sehun who was supposed to meet the other 11 boys changed his mind and went home straight right after school that day. 


He immediately laid himself on his bed when he arrived at his house, dumping his bag and the notebook that has Mi Hyun's letter in between the pages on his study table.  He was exhausted. But that's not the point. He totally forgot about Mi Hyun's favour. 


A/N:
That's Chapter 11! So now, you don't think Yura is a betrayer anymore right?? Sorry for the plot twist ㅠㅠ

And I can't express how thankful I am for the new subscribers, comments that i received today! I don't promote this fic at all since I was too lazy but to receive this much support is great enough.
Thank you so much guys(‐^▽^‐)It really means a lot to me! 

I love you my lovely readers, please continue reading and supporting this fic! You guys are my 
비타민!