CHAPTER 30

(EDITING) Letter from Prince Charming (왕자님으로부터온 편지)

"Mi Hyun, tell them. How I serenade you with my voice and you became mine!" Chen whispered to her ear the moment he sat down.


"Do you really think it was because of your voice?!" she said back to . 


"Moya..." he looked down in disappointment. 


The entire class watched the two whispered to each other as they took a seat side by side. 


"Excuse me! What is this~ Ppali! Tell us what happened! Everybody's interested!" Jiwon asked again. 


'Aish Jiwon! You're going to keep asking aren't you?!'


"Neh, him and I... aish it's really a long story! Can we really not talk about it guys? I'm not comfortable speaking about this!" she begged.


"Then let me tell them instead!" Chen volunteered, he went on with it. "Mi Hyun and I have been liking each other since long ago. And we've been in situations whereby there were loads of misunderstandings between us. She tried to forget me but I know deep down, she still loves me very much~ and then she just couldn't take it anymore she had to make me hers! Are you guys happy now?!" 



'UGH. CAN I JUST SHOVE SOMETHING INTO THIS GUY'S MOUTH?! I QUESTION MYSELF YET AGAIN, WHY IS HE MY BOYFRIEND?!' Mi Hyun thought the minute she heard Chen's explanation. But he was right about everything.


"Yah oppa! Can you please don't make it seem like I was the one who was obsessed with you when it was supposed to be the other way round?!" the self-denial Mihyun asked her boyfriend. "Who was it that desperately asked my mom to set up a blind date?!" As if one comeback wasn't enough, she killed two birds with one stone throwing him another question, loud enough for everyone to hear. 


"Blind date?! When?" Jiwon asked.


"Must be one of the weekends!" another guy in class shouted. 


"Jamkam-man, yah Kim Jongdae, did you asked her mother that Friday night when we asked you to send her home?! So you were taking the chance huh! Didn't know you had such intentions! I thought you didn't want to send her home in the first place!" Jiwon teased. 


Chen's facial expression changed. He was embarrased, and at the same time, annoyed. Mi Hyun giggled as she saw her boyfriend avoiding the questions. He shouldn't have told the class about what happened between them if he knows Mi Hyun was going to take revenge. 


He immediately tickled Mi Hyun as he noticed how she was quietly laughing at him. 


"Ah oppa!" she screeched with laughter as he reacted to his playful touch. He gave her an evil grin. 


"You can be affectionate to each other outside class, just not here, okay?!" Jiwon said to the two of them. "Yah everyone, although it's obvious that they're keeping away some things from us, let's just congratulate these two lovebirds~" she tells the rest of the class. Everyone applaud them, who could only smile to show their thanks. 
 


"Did anybody came over to your place today?" he asked her over the phone. 


"Not that I know of. Waeyeo?" 


"Ani. Just asking." 


"You're really weird, do you know that?" she asked. 


"Weird because I asked you this and you'd probably think I'm a stalker now?" 


"Neh..." the line suddenly became quiet. But Mi Hyun tried to make things better. "But I still love you, do you know that?"


Jieun walked passed Chen's room that was slightly open, she overheard her brother talking on the phone. 


"And I love you too." he grinned.


"Why are you so cheesy all the time? I don't know how to respond to this!"


"And what makes you think you're not any different! You're equally the same. And I like it~ Anyway, I have to go now, I'll text you, goodnight., don't stay up too late princess~" he said to her over the phone before the line got cut. He made his way to his room door. 


"You gave me a shock Ji-eun ah! What are you doing here?!" he asked her little sister. "Wait, did you hear anything?!" he went closer and asked. 


"OPPA HAS A GIRLFRIEND! Tell me who is it!" said his 13-year old sister. 


*shows photo* "This is my girlfriend, Oh Mi Hyun! Your sister-in-law is pretty, right?~"


His younger sister nods her head. "Does eomma knows about this?!" He quickly shook off his head. 


"Should I tell her then?" 


"No! Don't ever tell her anything about me and Mi Hyun unnie arrasso? Or I wil never buy you your INFINITE oppas's albums again for you!" he threatened her younger sister. 


"Gwaenchanha, I can ask eomma to get them for me instead~" she ran away quickly, out from his sight. 


"YAH KIM JI-EUN!" 


'That girl, she better keep shut! If eomma or appa ever finds out... aish jinja!'

 


A/N:

Short update today! I'm so sorry I haven't been updating and have made you wait! Because exams are around the corner(the first paper is tmr~_-) And I was away for camp over the weekends! Anyway, readers, I'll be away to Cambodia for some voluntary work from the 16th to the 24th of December! Just telling you guys earlier, so don't expect any updates within this period! I hope today's chapter will make you guys look forward to the next one. Don't worry, there are greater things to come. So please anticipate and continue supporting~ Thanks! Till then, goodnight!