CHAPTER 39

(EDITING) Letter from Prince Charming (왕자님으로부터온 편지)

"Tomorrow is an exciting day isn't it!" 


As he expected, it was his girlfriend. He knew that somewhat, such message was going to come. He smiled upon receiving it.


"Yes~ An exciting day because I'm accompanying Jieun to watch INFINITE's concert! Maybe I'll understand why she's obsessed over these 7 men after the concert tomorrow!" 


What?! Does he not know what day is tomorrow??


Disappointment hit her when she read his reply. At that moment, she asked herself what kind of boyfriend he was and doubted once more if her existence by his side was appreciated and treasured all along. She threw her phone aside, she didn't feel like there is a need to reply. Until she heard another vibration coming from her phone, which meant another text message. She expected it anyway, because Chen have a knack of sending another text message when she doesn't reply. She took a deep breath and grabbed her phone. 


"Anyway, I'm going to sleep now, goodnight baby~ Don't sleep too late!"

Jagiya♡ 
Sent 23:12 27th April 2013


"YAH KIM JONGDAE!!" she screamed his name at the top of her lungs. She was fuming mad. "What?! You love me lesser now?! You bad guy!!! I'm not going to talk to you anymore!" she continuously hit the teddy bear she was holding, pretending that it was her boyfriend. Her brother came in shortly to check what's wrong. 


"Mi Hyun-ah, are you ok? What's up with all the screaming?" he asked, peeking through her room door. 


"Hehe nothing oppa, just school assignments." she lied and faked a smile. Thinking that she was just fine, he closed the door and left before seeing his sister turn into a complete mess again. 


Meanwhile...


"Goodnight."

Baby♡ 
Sent 23:14 27th April 2013


"Wow looks like she's angry. Just look at her cold reply!" Baekhyun said to Chen. 


"Well, this means the plan is going well so far, isn't it!" Suho said excitedly to everyone. 


Chen kept quiet. He was deep in thoughts, his mind was filled with 'what-ifs'. 


What if she gets angry at me?
What if we get into another fight?



He massaged his temples, carrying a stress look on his face. It took awhile for the rest of the members to notice what's wrong. 


"Dude, you think she's going to be mad? Trust me, girls like this kind of things. They love surprises. It's a trick that my sister's boyfriend does on her all the time." Chanyeol convinced him. 


Chen suddenly sit up straight and suddenly turned his gaze to Baekhyun. "I need your help tomorrow. You need to act like you're going out with Yura. I already told her of the plan. She's going ahead with it. She'll be meeting Mi Hyun first and then she's going to tell her that she's meeting you." 


"Wh- what why are you even dragging me into this! Why am I even meeting that witch aishh" he loooked away before Chen turned to give him a death stare. 


"Then what? They're really going out after that? Goodluck Baek, she's probably going to give you a hard time." Luhan reminded him. 


"Ani, he's going to just fetch Yura tomorrow. Now that you've already gotten your driver's licence, please make full use of the car." 


"Be careful hyung, just don't get yourself into an accident with that witch~" Tao said, laughing at Baekhyun who turned to look at him. 


"YAH YAH YAH! Are you doubting my driving skills now!?!" he shouted at Tao before he stopped laughing. 

 



28th April 2013

Yura successfully got Mi Hyun out of the house after much persuasion. Still in disbelief that her boyfriend haven't texted her for the entire day, she was completely not in the mood to hang out, let alone chilling at Starbucks like she always did with her bestfriend. 


"Yah! What's wrong with you today?" she asked as she took a sip of her Java Chip Frappuchinno


"Today's our one month together and he doesn't even remember anything! What's worse, he replied me excitedly that he was going to go to INFINITE's concert! Like he even like them in the first place!" she let out all her frustrations to her. 


"Really?! Omo I can't believe he actually forgets it. Maybe.... he got busy with school assignments that he forgets about the annivesary?" Yura pretended like as if she doesn't know anything, coming out with anything reasonable to comfort her bestfriend. 


"School assignments!? We're in the same class. And come again what?! Busy?! Busy with school assignments but have the time to go for a concert and forget a special day with your girlfriend!? Ugh." 


At the same time, Yura was updating Chen on Mi Hyun. She told him everything, from how she was completely mad that he forgots about their very special day to how she has been frowning the entire time they are out together. Until Yura brought her to a place to cheer her up, the place that they used to hang out ever since they were together in high school; the arcade. 


Back in those days, the two would spend most of their time and money playing the games there and would slowly regret later after realising that all the money had gone to waste. It was a place where they would release their frustrations. And most of the time, they would leave the place feeling better. 


*Ringgggg*


"Picking me up in 5 minutes? Okay."  Yura said over the phone before putting down the call. It was Chen casually reminding her that Baekhyun was already on his way. 


"Who's that?" Mi Hyun asked, curious. 


"Oh, Baekhyun!"  


"BAEKHYUN?! What is this something that you're hiding away from me?!" Mi Hyun turned her attention to Yura, her eyes turned turned bigger like as if it was about to bulge out anytime soon. 


"Ani!" Yura was quick to defend. "We just... happened to saw each other at the stationary shop the other day and he wants me to help with his assignments." she tried to make it sound believable. 


"So you both took the same major but are in different universities?" she asked and Yura immediately nods her head, trying to escape from all the further questions from her bestfriend. Fortunately, she didn't suspect anything despite making up the lies. 


The two walked aimlessly on the sidewalk after leaving the arcade. Finally, a smile was visible on Mi Hyun's face, Yura was glad. 


"I'm not going to let that jackass get in my way! It's okay, if he forgot about our annivesary! YAH KIM JONGDAE! YOU SHOULD JUST GO AWAY, OH?!?! YOU BAD GUY!" she said as loud as she could, grabbing the attention of the strangers around her. Yura tried to hide away from the embarrassment. 


*beep beep*


The honk came from the black car that came to a halt beside the two young ladies. The driver rolled down the window of the car, it was Baekhyun. 


"Oh Mi Hyun? You're not with Jongdae today?" he put on an act. 


She shook her head, sadness were visible in her facial expression. 


"Ah, right! He said he was going to accompany his little sister to Infinite's concert today!" 


Byun Baekhyun you another one! Don't even freaking remind me anything about Jongdae now!


"Mi Hyun-ah, I'm going off now. Text me when you get home, ara?" She hugged her bestfriend before making her way in the car. The car slowly vanished from her sight. 


Mi Hyun slowly make her way to the bus stop. She checked her phone again, just in case there were text messages from Chen. But there was none. 


"Nappeun-nom" she mouthed to herself. 


Just then, another car came by. This time, it was a familar white car. She studied the car's plate number, pretty sure it was her boyfriend. He rolled down the car window.


"Aren't you going to come in?" he asked her as he sat in the driver's seat. Mi Hyun looked away, ignoring the presence of the white car. 


"What? You think I forgot about the special occassion today?" he threw her another question, trying to get her attention. And it did. Mi Hyun looked at him with a frown plastered on her face and made her way into the car. Chen smiled at her cuteness. 


"Aigoo my baby, why would I forget about our 1st month?" he helped fasten the seatbelt for her. She crossed her arms, still frowning. 


"I really hate you!" she said, refusing to look at him. 


"It's okay, just don't regret what you said later." 

 


A/N:

Here's another chapter! I racked my brain for this one I swear. And also it's something that I made up when I was writing. I hope you guys like it n__n ~ 


tumblr_n17mp3lFZO1r9s8sqo2_r1_500.gif