CHAPTER 33

(EDITING) Letter from Prince Charming (왕자님으로부터온 편지)

"Let's go out today? How about the theme park! I've always wanted to go there with my girlfriend!" Chen asked Mi Hyun over the phone. 


It was a two weeks term break, his thoughts was just filled with nothing but to spend quality time with Mi Hyun. It's true. Chen and Mi Hyun has been stuck with each other ever since they got together. Everything he does, he doesn't want to do it alone but with her. It was the same for her too. They needed each other. But this time, it's different. 


"I can't today baby, I'm going out." she said. 


"Going out? Where?" he asked. 


"I'm going to watch a musical with Sehun~ The one that has SNSD's Jessica! You know how much he's a big fan of her!" she said excitedly. 


'SHE WHAT?!?! Mwoh?! Going out with Sehun?! Shouldn't she ask me along too! Heol since when were they even close to each other?! Gosh and that fxcking douchebag, did he even tell me that they're in contact with each other? She's my girlfriend afterall. Ugh! And why does she sound so excited! Is she already cheating on me?!'


He took a deep breath before replying her, trying to sound cool. 


"Oooh Sehun already told me about this! What time is the musical?" he asked, trying to get as much information possible.



'Sehun told him about it?!'


"7pm!" she replied. "I have to go now! I have to pick clothes to wear for later~ Goodbye baby, I love you!" she said over the phone.


"Yah yah!" he stopped the line from getting cut. "Don't choose the pretty ones, oh? You can only look pretty in front of me." he casually reminded her. 


"I'll take note of that! Okay, annyeong!" 


"Saranghae~" he said, but she already hung up the phone. 


"AH!!!! WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?!" he pulled his hair using his both hands. He could not just rot at home and do nothing. It's his girlfriend going out with a different guy. It's not like he doesn't trust her with s. But he's always had this thought that if he doesn't do a good job as her boyfriend, his other members would stand a chance. He knew very well, that the other members are more good looking compared to him. And Sehun has everything that he thought a man should have. The height, the looks. It's only until he thought of a brilliant idea. 


'Aish jinja.... does he even know doing this would hurt me? Shouldn't she ask me first if I was okay with it?'


"Annyeonghassaeyeo, do you by any chance have two tickets booked under the name of Oh Sehun or Oh Mi Hyun?" he tapped his fingers while he waited for the answer. 


"Yes sir, we have two seats booked under the name of Oh Sehun, seat E and F row 35."


"How about the seat behind that? Is it empty?" 


"Row 36? E is taken but there's still vacancy for seat F"


"Okay I would like to book seat 36F. Book it under the name of Kim Jongdae. Thank You."


It was one hell of a crazy idea he had ever thought of; stalking Oh Mi Hyun, his very own girlfriend. Indeed, he was jealous. 
 



"So does Jongdae hyung know that we're going out?" Sehun asked Mi Hyun in the car. 


"Of course. I've already told him about it. He sounded like he's okay with it." 


"Geurae. He's a very understanding hyung. Anyway, thanks for accompanying me to watch the musical. I've been wanting to go. I wouldn't want to ask the hyungs, they wouldn't want to accompany me." 


"Ani gwaenchanha! We need time to catch up anyway! Remember you used to tell me that we should hang out once we graduate? We're doing it now!" 


"Oh did I? I totally forgot~" he quietly laughed to himself. 


That night, just on the day that Mi Hyun and Yura planned about using Sehun to make Chen jealous, she received multiple instant messages. Unexpectedly, it was from Sehun. 


FLASHBACK
Sehun: 
Oh Mi Hyun-ssi
I was just wondering.....
Will you be free next Wednesday??? 
Do you mind if you accompany me to go and watch a musical?
I would really love to see Jessica!

Mi Hyun:
Next Wednesday??? I guess it'll be fine. 
I'll accompany you! Let's go see Jessica together ke ke.


'Daebak' she thought. Just as she was about to think of ways of how she can get through Sehun, he contacted her first. This was the best plan yet. 
END OF FLASHBACK



The two made their way to their allocated seats in the theatre. By now, Chen was already sitting on his seat. He pulled down the bill of his snapback, so that he wouldn't get noticed. His eyes could slightly see them, he was observing their every move. 


Jongdae's POV
'Oh God I can't see this! Oh Sehun going out with my girlfriend. Why are they even smiling like that to each other?! What the '


The musical started and the theatre lights suddenly turned off. Now this is definitely bad. They both of them are together in the dark, what am I going to do?! Just watched them in the dark like that? Shouldn't I be the guy sitting next to her instead? I can't help but to sigh at how I can't even do anything about this. 


"HAHAHAHAHHAHA" I heard the two laughing loudly as they watched the musical happily. Even the voice of Oh Sehun is really making me annoyed right now. 


"Shh!" I demand for silence. A head turned to see who it was. Yes, I was probably the only one who stays quiet while everybody else was laughing. I did not even pay attention to this musical. I paid to come here and observe her watching a musical with another man. Okay, i admit, I'm jealous. I know Sehun is a great guy and I trust him to not fall for Mi Hyun. But what if he was the one that made her change her mind and think that Sehun's probably a better guy tonight? I am afraid. 


'Oh the lights are back'


The musical ended, loud claps filled the theatre. People around me started leaving the place, and so did the both of them. I waited for them to go first before I followed them from the back. 



"The guy behind us is really weird don't you think? Everybody was laughing during that funny scene just now and he was telling us to shut up..." I heard Sehun complaining to Mi Hyun. 


Mi Hyun turned her gaze at him and smiled. "Yeah I know. How annoying. He definitely has problems understanding the entire musical..." 


'MWOYAH?! Yah Oh Mi Hyun did you know it was your own boyfriend that you called annoying?!' 


"So where are we going now?" Sehun asked her.


"Let's go get some street food! I've been craving for it!" 


'What? Aren't you supposed to contact me first?! And how come she dressed up really prettily today?' 


I continued following them. What if I get caught?


"Jamkam-man! Let me call Jongdae oppa first!" 


** 

*background ringtone playing: eu reu rong eu reu rong eu reu rong dae~*



'I am so dead. Kim Jongdae. Why did you not put your phone to silent!'


"Eh? Wae.... what are you doing here?" she asked. 


Well done Kim Jongdae, you're caught. 


A/N:

Please leave your comments readers! I'd really appreciate it. I'm also thinking of setting this fic to subscribers only.... should i??? And one more day until my 9 days trip~ so another hiatus! So sorry guys T^T

And congrats to EXO for winning 1st for MID today~ yay! So happy for my babies!