CHAPTER 16

(EDITING) Letter from Prince Charming (왕자님으로부터온 편지)

The members met up with each other the moment they received a call from Suho about Chen. They each took turns to call him, but it couldn't get through. Until finally, at the 35th call, somebody answered. It wasn't him, but a different voice of a man.


"Yah Kim Jongdae eodiya!? I called you many times, we're all very worried about you right now!" Xiumin asked. He was the lucky one who got through the call. 


The man took a look at Chen who had completely knocked out beside him. He was pretty sure that it was him the person on the phone was referring to. 


"This is not Kim Jongdae." he replied over the phone. His low-toned voice made Xiumin suspicious.


"Yah who are you?! What are you doing to Kim Jongdae!? Don't try to harm my friend! He didn't do anything to deserve that!"


"*scoffs* Mwoh?! *laughs* so you think I'm a kidnapper now just because your drunk friend is sleeping right beside me? Just come to NB club now. He's here."


The members rushed their way down to the club at Hongdae as soon as Xiumin put down the call, completely forgotten about the fight they had earlier in the day. 


"Yah! Kim Jongdae!" Suho rushed over to the couch when he saw a familar looking guy sitting on it. He tried waking up the haggard-looking Chen who was sitting comfortably on the chair, lightly slapping his face many times so that he would open his eyes.


"Mmmm." He replied, with his eyes still closed, still semi-concious about whaetever that's happening around him. 



After countless of times, they gave up. The entire place smelled like alcohol with loud techno music blasting everywhere, they wanted to leave the place immediately. 


Chanyeol carried him and puts Chen's hands around his waist and his arms around his shoulders. When they were just about to make their way out, Chen stopped walking out of a sudden. The other members stopped as well, carefully observing him. He turned and with his eyes half-closed, he shouted loudly to the crowd, "GOOODNIGHT EVERYBODY!!!!" before he turned and continued walking.


"Mwoya...." Chanyeol snickered when he saw what he did. He continued guiding his drunk friend towards the exit.


To the rest of the members, Kim Jongdae has been full of surprises lately.  First, it was his feelings for someone they had never expected before. Second, it was the fierce side of him that he had never seen. And lastly, it was this. Chen acting silly when he is drunk. This was the first time ever that they had ever seen him like this. Usually when they go out for drinks, he would drink a lot  due to his high tolerance level in alcohol. But he always made sure he limit himself to how much he was drinking, to make sure that he would not end up getting wasted. This time for sure, it was obvious that he was drinking a hell lot. 


"Hyung, where do we go now?" Kai asked Suho the minute they got out, letting out a sigh of relief that they already left the stinky place.  


"Just come to my house. Where can we go at this timing anyway..."


It was 5am. The streets were quiet and empty. 


"How are we going to get there? By taxi?" Kyungsoo asked. 


"Ani. Just wait." he calmly replied.  


Within three minutes, three cars came. Each of them with Suho's chauffeur inside. 


Few minutes later when they arrived, they quietly went into Suho's house and immediately into his room. It was a size of two living rooms of an apartment. Afterall, amongst all the 12 members, Suho's the richest.


They placed Chen on the sofa while they all sat around him and carefully watching him, waiting for him to wake up. 


Chen body stirred after an hour had passed, and his eyes finally opened. He squinted because of the white lights in Suho's room. He looked around, trying to figure out where he was. 


"Yah he woke up!" Luhan was the only one who had stayed awake throughout. The rest were already falling asleep until he shouted. 


"Where am I?" Chen asked, confused while rubbing both of his eyes. 


"Suho's hyung room! Hyung! Gwaenchanha?!" Kai asked. 


"And why the heck am I with you guys......" he said softly to himself. But it was clear enough that the rest heard what he said.


"Jongdae-ah, we have something to say to you," Chanyeol paused and then continued. He sounded guilty. "About what happened just now.....,"  


"It's ok you don't have to say it. I know what you're going to say. Sorry, right?" 


"N-n-n-e-e-e-eh" Chanyeol quietly replied. 


When it comes to things like apologising, Baekhyun will never make the first move first. His egoistic character does not allow him to do that. He just sat there, quietly minding his own business as he observed the entire room, like as if he had never been there before. Until Chanyeol nudged him. 


"Kim.... Jong....dae..... mianhae."


"It's ok, Byun Baekhyun. If you're not sincere, just keep it to yourself. I'm fine with that."


"Yah! Aish! Neh neh neh! Jinja mianhae." Byun Baekhyun, almost annoyed. "I don't know what was I thinking when I said all that about Mi Hyun. I didn't know it would affect you like this. My filthy mouth! Aish!" he slapped his mouth. 


"Gwaenchanha.... it's over. I'm sorry too. For that." he pointed at the side of his lips, reminding Baekhyun about the bruise from the punch he gave him earlier. 


"Yah!" Baekhyun yelled. 


"Too bad. You deserve it." Chen smiled at Baekhyun, who pouted and glared at him. 


He rested his head against the sofa, looking up at the ceiling. The room became quiet for a few minutes. 


"So now....... you broke the team's promise huh?" Luhan asked.


"Ah waeyeo?! Mwoyah?" Chen asked


"Hyung we're supposed to go to club together! Have you forgotten?" Tao reminded Chen. 


"Oh..... mianhae." he looked away. 


"It's okay," Chanyeol replied. "Club maniac shall be your new nickname now." he carefully pats the back of his friend. 


"What were you doing in there anyway? Tell us! Since you experienced it first before all of us! Did any girl approach you and go like 'oppa~~'" Suho wriggled his fingers, teasing his friend. 



"Yah! You guys stop it!" he threw the pillow close to him at the other members. 


He kept quiet and tried recalling what happened when he was there. He only remembered a girl came to him. But he didn't know everything that happened next. He touched his lips, caressing it using his thumb. He felt a weird texture when he rubbed his thumb against his index finger. He took a look to see what it was.


'Kim Jongdae what on Earth!?!?!?! You did not just.....' he said to his little heart. A red lipstick stain on his thumb. That's where he realised that he had given away his first kiss to someone he barely even knew. 


"I'm going.... to the toilet" he said to the members with a nervous facial expression and quickly made his way in. 



Inside, he splashed water onto his lips, constantly rubbing away the stain so that it would go away. He wondered though if the other members had seen it, but since they never talked about it, he assumed they didn't. 


"Did you guys see the lipstick stain on his lips? Was I the only one who saw it?" the observant Lay asked. 


"Ani! I noticed it too! I thought I was the only one so I didn't want to bring it up.." Kai said.


"Kim Jongdae was so drunk that he even kissed some stranger in the club... tskkkkk" Kris shook his head. 

 


A/N:
My school officially starts tmr, I may have a hard time updating but I will try to update at least twice in a week alright guys. It's sad that I already have it all in my head but due to time constraints, it doesn't allow me to end my fic fast or update as much as i want to :-(