CHAPTER 36

(EDITING) Letter from Prince Charming (왕자님으로부터온 편지)

"Pabo!"

Baby~♡ 
Sent 13:57 2nd April 2013



Chen grabbed his phone immediately when he heard the text notification sound. "Mwoyah...." he said to himself as he read the text. 'This is not helping, Oh Mihyun!' he pulled his hair in frustration. Kai, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo watched him as they sat directly opposite him. 


"Baby, please don't do this to me, I beg you ㅠㅠ" he hit the 'Send' button, without thinking twice about his reply. A short reply came in an instant.


"Leave me alone, I don't want to talk to you right now. And if you said you understand me, don't annoy me like this." 

Baby~♡ 
Sent 13:59 2nd April 2013



She missed him. She wanted and expected him to say he was sorry. True enough, she smiled upon receiving his long and sincere text. But she thought if she forgive him too quickly, he would have thought that she lets go of things easily and he could do the same to her again. And she wants Chen to think that she's otherwise. 


"Arghhhhhhh!!!!!!!" he threw his phone on the table. 


Baekhyun took it immediately and read the conversation messages between the two. 


"Hyung..." Kai tried to comfort him. 


"Gwaenchanha Jongdae-yah, give her time. She must be really mad. It's part and parcel of being in a relationship, fights are inevitable. You need to know that these are the things that makes your relationship stronger." Baekhyun advised. 


Kyungsoo stared at Baekhyun weirdly. "What is it! Stop staring at me like that!" he noticed. 


"Ani.... since when did you become a love guru?" Kyungsoo asked. 


"You.... shut-" Baekhyun was just about to fist punch Kyungsoo's arms but was stopped by him who gripped onto his wrist tightly. 


"Try harder, hyung" Kyungsoo smiled widely and winked at him.

 



The next two days went on without the two contacting each other. Chen tried to be understanding and followed Mihyun's request to leave her alone. But he obviously couldn't take how quiet his phone had been. If not for the rest of s, his phone woudln't make any sounds at all. 


He decided to try his luck again. He parked his car outside of her apartment building, with thoughts of fetching her and maybe clear things up in the car so they could come to class without people asking if they had fought over the holidays. 


But that didn't worked for him.  


"Oppa! Can you send me to school today? Just today, oh? I'm really lazy to go to school..." Mi Hyun asked her brother. 


"Ask your boyfriend to send you instead!" 


"That... Ah he's not driving today! His dad is fetching him to school! Oppa, please?" she lied as she clasped her hands, pouting and asking her brother like a baby. 


"Ah ok! ok!" her brother agreed and gave in to his baby sister. 


Meanwhile, it's been close to 30 minutes he waited but she was nowhere in sight. He definitely had wasted his time waiting for her who would never appear, since Mihyun had made her way to the basement of the apartment building instead. He eventually gave up and drove to school on his own, afterall he couldn't afford to be late.


The reactions from their classmates were expected as they walked into the class separately. Whispers from the group of boys and the group of girls could be heard as the two acted cold towards each other, but nobody dared to ask what happened. Chen could only look at her from far while Mihyun just mind her own business at her seat. 


"Mi Hyun, aren't you going for break?" a classmate asked her. Time passed sitting through lectures, they are finally realeased for lunch. 


"Ani. I brought myself food." she replied. Chen overheard her but pretended like he didn't care in front of everyone. He thought it was a good chance. But he didn't want to make things obvious, so he went to the washroom while he waited for everyone to get out of the classroom. 


He came back seeing Mihyun rested her head against the table. 'She must have slept late last night...' he thought. He made his way to her table and took a sit right next to her. Even after hearing the sound of the chair being dragged, she didn't get up. She knew it was him, she could tell from the scent of the perfume he always wear. 


He gently touched her shoulders. She jerked, got up and turned to him with a blank look on her face. He cupped her face as he immediately pull her close to him and then surprised her by taking with his own. He started pecking and her lips first expecting her to give in to him. But she refused. She tried getting away from the kiss but was grabbed tightly by him who wouldn't let her go. Trapped in his arms, she remained at a stiff postition where she let him continue kissing her. He persists as he waited for her to kiss him back. 


Soon, her stiffened body become relaxed, she parted his lips and finally let him gained entrance into . Their tongues intertwined each other as they slowly enjoyed the kiss they had both longed for. She wrapped her hands around his neck while his hands grabbed onto her waist, signalling that they were both into it. She let go of him after awhile to catch her breath. 


"I've missed you." she pouted her lips. 


"Me too. And. We never broke up, that's bull. Because you just said you missed me." Chen still joked around. 


"Yah!" Mihyun yelled at him, it was like as if nothing ever happened between them for the past few days. 


But Chen replied by kissing her again. He lightly her lips and kissed her softly and passionately, gently tugging her closer to him. 


"Ya Jongdae-yah! Eodi-" Baekhyun jaw dropped when he saw the two making out right before his eyes. He rubbed his eyes, to see if the guy was really his bestfriend. And it was. It was awkward watching it with his own eyes as this was his first time ever seeing him kissing a girl. He was really into it that he didn't even noticed him who just stood at the exit door of the class. 


The two had planned earlier in the morning to have lunch together since Chen was not on good terms with Mi Hyun. He had waited for him for a long time at the school's cafeteria but he was no where to be seen. He didn't pick up his calls, neither did he reply to his text messages. The frustrated Baekhyun decided to find him in his class instead, but was greeted by an unexpected kissing scene. 


"Kim Jongdae... aish, so this is what you've been doing when you're missing for the entire time just now..." Baekhyun shook his head in disbelief. He took out his phone and took a picture of the two But the sound effect of his phone camera distracted them. 


' Byun Baek.... you did not just.'


Mihyun and Chen broke their kiss and looked over at the panicked Baekhyun. 


"Yah Byun Baekhyun! Did you just-" 


"Jongdae-yah.... mianhae!" Baekhyun said and quickly run away. Chen ran and chase after him, running at a crazy speed. 


The picture was accidentally sent out in the group chatroom, and all of the members saw it. 


"IF YOU'RE GOING TO SEND THE PHOTO ON THE GROUP CHAT, I SWEAR I WILL HAVE YOU DEAD!" Chen warned Baekhyun. Soon, his own phone vibrated with the notification sound. 



'Ah is that Jongdae-hyung?! Daebak! Making up with Mihyun by making out~' Kai said in the chatroom. 


"YAH BYUN BAEKHYUN!!!" Chen raged. 


"Andwae!!!" he screamed as he ran further away from Chen, who now look like he's been possessed by the evil.

 


A/N:

Finally an update! I was really worried about when I can update because I have not updated for about 3 weeks??? But here you go readers, thanks for waiting patiently 
(´ε` )♡

And! My Eden planner arrived yesterday and it's too pretty 
ㅠㅠ There's Jongdae's picture in almost every page, and this is just the first page orz



Hope you like this chapter, having exams ongoing for three weeks now, I shall update when I have time. So sorry to have made you wait~ Leave your comments yeah? \(^▽^)/