The desire

Forever ... Longing

~Yuna~

--------------------

Okay Yuna Ito. Whatever you do do not panic. Do not lose focus. Do not stress. Easy, one step at the time

I kept telling myself that for five minutes, while staring at the bunch of papers, the magazines, JaeJoong's computer and my phone. What did I get myself into? Seriously. Just one mistake might ruin everything, as in the company could lose so much profits, customers or even the high status that it has at the moment. 

I stared at the papers for a few more moments and tried to recall what Changmin had said. Staff, magazines, promotions, preparations, gossip, fashion shows, latest news, editing..

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes for a few seconds before opening them again. But as I saw the pile of papers I felt like closing them again. 

"How can he do this all by himself?" I whispered, admiring the strength of JaeJoong

But at the same time I realized all the hard work he had gone through. With no family than the guys outside this room, with so much hard work and no free time, no wonder he was able to achieve this. I became determined the more I saw JaeJoong in my mind and I realized that no matter how difficult this was, I had to give it a try. I only needed to do as much as I'm capable of and then hand it to the guys to let them review it. Maybe I would be able to get some work done before JaeJoong wakes up and comes here, probably barging in and scolding me for not resting. 

I smiled at the thought. He always took care of me. I should take care of him

With that thought in mind, I grabbed the first small folder which said Charity on it. With the experience of being JaeJoong's secretary, I logged onto his computer and searched through files until I found documentations and reports about charity. After spending 20 minutes reading almost every file I realized that JaeJoong was not a cold hearted guy that people think he is. Maybe it is an image that he has to keep up. 

He donated so much money to charity, AIDS funds, for children in need in Africa, for Orphanages, for schools to get new equipments that were needed. He can't possibly do this just to make Mirotic look good, right? He had a tough childhood and if there is anything that he can do to prevent that to other children, of course he would do it, the proof was right here, in front of me! 

I felt like my heart was going to pop out as I started to feel the affection JaeJoong had in his heart. There was certainly more to him that meets the eye. 

I printed out the documents that were needed to and started to fill in and signed it lastly. I then started on the reports and filled out a date blanket as well. 

I grapped an empty piece of paper and wrote all the things that needed to be done and then crossed it

"Just a few more things to go" I smiled

I put the folder with charity and the newly signed documents in a black new folder that I found behind the desk, starting on the next mission. The staff and employers applications for promotions, new employees. .

----------------------

~JaeJoong~

------------------------------

I groaned a bit, feeling a bit sore because of the position I was lying in. 

I tried to roll myself over but ended up on the floor. My eyes flew open at an instant as I recognized my livingroom. I fell asleep here? I then remembered as I got up slowly yesterday's situations and I remembered Yuna. I looked around in the room to find no trace of her but the open fire place that was now gone, brought back memories of the relief that I had felt after opening myself up for the first time in my life.

It felt incredibly different if I could put it in that way. And the most amazing thing was, she never left my side. I always thought people who you let come too close into your life might leave you once you don't expect it but here she was, patient, caring and so loving that I was wondering if it wasn't her that I had been waiting for the rest of my life..

"Master, you're awake!" 

I spun around to see the butler enter, looking a bit stressed and uncomfortable

"Yes I am. Is something wrong?" I asked

"I do not know Sir but maybe. I failed you Sir. Miss Ito left the house about 9am this morning and I tried to stop her Sir but she walked out on me"

I stared at him

"She's suppose to be in bed!" I said shockingly

"I am well aware of that Sir but she simply refused and gave me instructions about taking care of you instead and she took the Ferrari and drove to the office. She said there was something that needed to be done" He said

"Oh my.. why is she so stubborn" I groaned in frustration and walked out of the livingroom

"I believe that when you want to take care of the ones you love, you become stubborn since you believe that caring for another person that you hold dear, their well being is far more important than yourself" The butler said

I stopped at the first step of the staircase and looked at him. He bowed gently

"She's a wonderful young woman Sir. I suggest you would accept that even she wants to take care of you, just like you want to take care of her"

I swallowed hard

"Am I really that stubborn? I'm not selfish am I?" I asked a bit confused, unsure of these facts

The butler chuckled warmly

"Master Kim, you are mostly not selfish but stubborness comes with the strong will of your heart. Whatever your heart desires when it comes to the people you hold dear, you are invincible. A good quality. Now Master Kim, I believe you are going to take a shower and get ready and go to the office. Please do not rush and have your meal that Miss Ito told us to prepare. She seems to know your taste very well"

"Oh.." I said a bit surprised

"The food will be waiting for you in 20 minutes"

After that he bowed and left me alone by the staircase and I felt tingling feeling being wrapped around my heart. Is this how it is? 

Two people in love, caring for one another, adjust yourself to one another and loving one another.. Will these small things always give me these kind of feelings?

With a shy smile and the tingling feeling wrapped around my heart I ran upstairs and hurried into the shower and getting myself ready as I felt the need of wanting to see Yuna

After the shower, I got dressed and my hairstylist styled the hair in 10 minutes.

I ran downstairs and had the meal that Yuna had told the kitchen to prepare and I didn't even look back as I got out of the house and took the black Audi R8 that was waiting for me. The feelings was pumping, the adrenaline was driving me crazy as I wanted to speed up and see her. 

Finally arriving after getting through the rough traffic, the paparazzis and parking my car, I finally heard the sound of the elevator arriving at my floor. Quiet as a graveyard I entered and heard nothing, not even the clock ticking. I entered and looked around, passing and seeing Yunho being on the phone, Junsu in the room as well while going through documents.

Yuna wasn't by her desk and I decided to check up on Changmin who was in the middle of going through photographs for the upcoming magazine

"Hyung!!! You're here!" Changmin said startled

"Where's Yuna?" I asked

"Hyung, before you get mad at her she just wanted to make sure that you rested and..." Changmin started to explain but I raised my hand, gesturing him to stop

"Where... is she?" I said

"Your.. office" He said, as if he was guilty

I closed the door in a hurry and tried to stop myself from running to the office. I took a deep breath and then entered only to see Yuna standing up by my big board looking at different people. Was she going through employees job applications and promotions?

She spun around as she heard the sound of the door and I closed it hurriedly and met her eyes

"Jae!"

She stared at me surprised

"Jae before you start I really just wanted to help you and I know I promised to rest but you was so tired and I jus..."

The moment I was able to hush her by locking my lips with hers I felt as if I was whole again. Not only whole, more. Filled with all of these feelings..the joy of being right next to her, breathing the same air and feel the warmth of her presence only by standing close to her

I pulled away and rested my forehead against hers as we were trying to catch our breath..

"Where have you been my entire life?" I whispered