Complete

Forever ... Longing

~JaeJoong~

------------------------------

The cup of coffee was served on the table in the living room as I was sitting and staring straight into the open fire of mine while holding a pillow close to myself. Yuna had already fallen asleep, at least that's what I think and saw when I had hung up with YeJin and after tucking her in, I found myself not being able to go to bed yet since I had a lot of things going through my mind.

I took out the cellphone of mine to see that the number from the hospital where mom was being hospitalized at had called me several times during the day, and this wasn't helping me at all. I didn't want to see her. .

I closed the phone and dropped it on the floor, hearing it quietly hitting the soft carpet. YeJin was helping me a lot with Mirotic but I was at the verge of a breakdown, because there was this feeling inside of me that kept me unmotivated when I went to work. Never had I felt this way before and I knew the reason, which was making it harder for me, a lot harder.

I didn't feel like going to work, since I knew Yuna wasn't going to be there. As I tried during the day, trying to tell myself that I will be able to see her once I get home, but sometimes, unknown and unpredicted situations would occur and I would and was forced to stay longer at work than I had to.

If Yuna was there, it was a lot easier for me to work, cause just knowing that she was right outside the door, it made me more happy than I thought I would be. Also, when I'm at work and she's at home, I had no idea what she was doing, what she was thinking and just the fact that Donghae was able to drop by any minute was making me feel frustrated.

I stood up with annoyance and a upset expression on my face as I started to walk back and forth.

I stopped in front of the windows to watch the scenery outside the glass just to be reminded of the almost-kiss Yuna and I had before the guys barged in. I could hear a low chuckle escaping from my lips and I started to wonder, my thoughts drifting off to imagine how it would be like kissing her. Earlier, this kind of incident occured as well but of course something stopped us from kissing each other.

Was it faith, playing and making both of us look weird and strange for not being able to kiss normally like two human beings?

I sighed heavily as I walked back to the fire place and stared straight into the fire with my hands inside the pockets of the pants.

There was no doubt that I liked her. I had feelings for her and no matter how much I've been trying to deny the fact that I was jealous of her being around Donghae, how Donghae was affecting her and how obvious it was for me to see that he had feelings for her but she didn't...

It was so hard, being so close to her and yet not being able to do anything since I didn't want to scare her away, now when I know where she was and how ...

"You look so tired"

I froze right away and then spun around to see Yuna in my oversized sweater. She looked dazzling, she looked tired as well but even in this state she was able to shine like no other.

"I thought you were asleep.." I mumbled and looked at her

She shook her head

"You assumed I was... Well maybe I was pretending" She shrugged

I rolled my eyes as I chuckled

"I see. Trying to trick me?"

"Not really..." She came forward and rounded the couch and soon stopped in front of me

"You look so tired, as if you haven't been able to get any sleep..." She whispered

She raised her hand, soon caressing and my cheek and my eyes automatically closed as I took a deep breath

"I'm not tired, i just have a lot of things to think about"

"Anything that I can help you with?"

I opened my eyes slowly to meet hers, seeing her eyes reflecting the fire from beneath as I stared into them, feeling myself drowning a bit, but managed to restrain myself from falling

"If I say there is?" I asked slowly, which caused her to look at me curiously

"Then I'd say I'd try hard to help you" She answered

This was my chance wasn't it? I have never been able to lie, I was always straightforward and honest about things that I think about, so I shouldn't make an exception this time right?

I took both of her hands into my own and looked at her

"I.. have feelings for you Yuna"

I felt her hands freeze but I held them tightly in my own hands

"I'm not going to lie to myself anymore because these days that has passed, I've realized that I have feelings for you, strong ones" I continued

Yuna stayed quiet

"This isn't really.. a ... good.. confession.. or romantic...or anything that I thought it would be or maybe what you were wishing for but.. I just feel that.. if I let this chance slip away, I won't be able to tell you later on" I said

She kept looking at me

"I have feelings for you. I like you .. and .. I will not keep it to myself anymore. I have to get it out because being around you like this, not being able to do the things I want to do, kiss you, hug you, have you close to me.. it's torturing me"

Still quiet..

I took a deep breath

"I just need.. to know if there's anything, just one tiny feeling.. any affection... that you have for me.. if there is a chance for us to be.." I asked

I let go of her left hand in order to caress her cheek. I saw her swallow hardly

"This might be a shock but.."

"I like you too"

My hand stopped and I stared at her

"I like you too and I've been trying to somehow show it, say it but whenever I've decided to do it, no words are able to come out and there is always something interrupting and..."

Her lips and words were silenced by me, taking her lips and embracing them with my own..

The electricity that wnet through my body, as I felt myself pulling ehr closer to me, I was astonished, shocked by the feelings that exploded inside of me and I wasn't able to hold myself back.

The kiss became intense, passionately and it was as if all the feelings we had been trying to hide, was bursting out..

We forced ourselves to pull away in order to catch our breath and for a few minutes we were just standing there, staring straight at each other. I couldn't help but to let the smile appear and soon I saw her smile back at me..

For the first time in my entire life, I found myself feeling complete..

 

For the first time.. finally I was complete