The Offer

Forever ... Longing

~JaeJoong~

----------------------------------------------------

"Sir, this is the new exclusive purses from Dolce&Gabbana, especially made for your runway show this weekend, they designed it in a hurry and it hasn't been released to any other companies yet and with its powerful color it will be able to make your clothing line extraordinary and put the 'It' over the clothing line" Miss Narsha, the representative from Dolce&Gabbana.

I raised my eyebrow and looked at her.

"Are you saying that my clothing line, my fashion show wouldn't be powerful enough without those horrible purses?" I said coldly, raising the eyebrow as my glasses fell down on my nose and I looked at her right into her eyes.

Narsha swallowed and I saw her panic as she was looking at her assistants.

"No Mr. Kim, that was not my intention, what I am trying to say..."

"I've heard enough. Send back those garbage to the people... whoever designed them Changmin. She's standing right here in front of me, saying that it would put the 'It' over my clothing line but if you ask me, it would put my clothing line under the line of hell" I said and stood up.

"But Mr. Kim... I" I heard Narsha stuttering as I was on my way out with Yunho, Junsu and Yoochun.

"Did you see the details of the purple purse? What were they thinking putting accessories such as keys on it?" Junsu exclaimed.

All of us chuckled lightly.

"Junsu, call the Dolce&Gabbana office, tell them to fire that Narsha girl, she has no senses for fashion, her way of speaking is terrible and she certainly doesn't have the charm to sale those products either..." I said and went straight into the elevator, pressing the button so that it would take us to level 10

"Already done" Junsu laughed.

"Did Michael Kors call us earlier?" I asked as the ding-dong sound came out and all of us stepped outside.

"The accessories from Michael Kors will be arriving in an hour, as for Versace coats, They will be arriving in 3 hours" Yunho said.

"Tell your assistants that I want them in 1,5 hours" I said

"Sure can do Joongie" Yunho laughed and hit me lightly on my back

"Please, no Joongie in the office"

"Whatever Mr-ice-cold-Kim" Yunho laughed.

"Yoochun, Fire the waiter on level 8, I hate him" I said and stepped inside my office as I could hear Yoochun laugh before the door closed.

I sat down in my office on level 10, spinning the chair around as I looked outside the wide open glass windows, giving me the beautiful view over Seoul.

*Knock Knock

*Knock Knock

I spun the chair around, sighing irritatedly before looking at the door to see JiEun coming in.

"Uhm, Good Day Mr.Kim I..."

"Spare the talk. Tell me quickly" I said and started to browse through the papers that I needed to sign

"Your coffee, how would ... you u u l l like it?" She stuttered.

I stopped browsing the papers and closed my eyes for a brief moment before I let out the heaviest sigh today.

I looked to the right, pressed number 2 on the phone.

"You called?" Junsu's voice came on

"Junsu, fire the girl who's in my office R-I-G-H-T N-O-W" I said

The call ended in a second and I could hear the girl sobbing quietly.

"There's a bathroom down the hall, to the right if you're going to cry, I don't want any bacterium on my floor, it's newly mopped" I said as I kept signing the papers.

I heard someone running soon and probably Junsu's assistant Minho came to take out the girl and I heard Minho rabble sorry over and over again as he closed the door.

I then automatically pressed on the phone, number 17 and soon a voice came on.

"Yes Mr. Kim?" Sunmi said.

"I want the floors cleaned now" I said coldly.

"But Sir, the floors were cleaned just 10 minutes ago" Sunmi said.

"Sunmi, get up here .. Now!"

I hung up on her, finished signing the papers and closed the folder as I walked around the table of mine, stopped in the middle of the room and leaned back waiting for her arrive.

An unsure knock was heard and as I was folding my arms over the chest I waited for her to come in.

Sunmi entered, unsure of what she was going to do but she closed the door and bowed.
She then walked into the middle of the room and I could her anxiety growing as her breathing started to get quicker.

"Mr.Kim..." She bowed again, her tiny voice trying to show me that she was in the room.

I looked up at her, piercing my eyes on her as I gritted my teeth.

"Sunmi"

"Yes Mr.Kim?"

"You are fired"

"Mw w oh?" She stuttered

"Oh so you need help with your hearing now? Do you want me to book an examination for you as well? GET OUT!"

Sunmi got scared as soon as I had raised my voice and in 5 seconds she was out of the room, the door didn't close though, instead Changmin came through the door and he looked at Sunmi who was crying as she was running out

"Did you just?"

I didn't answer his question, I walked over to the corner of the room, the Tv and took a glass of cognac

"What's Up?" I asked as I sat down

"Nothing, I have some news for you" He said

"You have both of my ears tallie"

"I am tall but not that tall. What's up with the nick name?" Changmin said annoyed

I started to laugh since I knew that he hated that nickname but it wasn't something that I was going to stop saying, I loved teasing him.

"So tell me then...What's up?"

"I decided to move on with my life" He said

I stopped drinking and turned around to look at him.

"Does that mean..?" I asked

He nodded

"I'm taking your offer to become the face of Mirotic" He shrugged

"That took you long enough!" I said and started to laugh

"Look, I like the job, observing and seeing what you are able to do daily. Okay, it's a hell of a schedule but it's not that I don't like it. Besides, Every other week I get to travel allover the world to nice parties and awards. That's awesome" He chuckled

I poured another glass of cognac and walked over to him

"You made a good choice! Cheers"

======================================================================================================================================