LUCKY- BAEKHYUN PART 2

XOXO- SHORT STORIES

 

LUCKY- BAEKHYUN PART 2

 

 

After that incident, CL immediately went to Dara’s house looking like a wreck!

                                                    

“Omo! Are you alright? Looks like you are out to kill!” Dara exclaimed as she saw how dishevelled and dark CL looked.

 

“Well... um, I don’t know how to say this... I couldn’t even believe it myself! But you have to help me!” CL pleaded, she looked desperate as Dara invited her in.

 

“What is it that you need help in?” Dara asked curiously as she guided CL to the living room.

 

“Well, this morning, Baekhyun came knocking on my back door, asking me to do him his usual ritual of dumping a girl, any way to make a long story short... we talked about our lives about him looking for his perfect date and me waiting for Mr. Right... out of my frustration for his unending arrogance, I made a stupid bet with him... that I could find my Mr. Right before he could find his perfect date. So that sums up the problem of the day!” CL crossed her arms as she pouted and sat on the sofa sulking.

 

CL saw Dara sitting beside her and scanning something on her phone, she got curious and asked

 

“What are you doing?”

 

“Well, I am looking at my contacts and see the list of guys I know that would interest you, and I am also gonna ask the help of the others, if that is okay with you?” Dara replied as she dialled some numbers, she then stopped and turned her attention back at CL

 

“Oh by the way... what are the conditions... of your bet?” Dara asked as she waited for the other line to pick up.

 

“Well, if I win Baekhyun will showcase his aegyo on stage at his bar” CL smiled as she imagined Baekhyun doing it and feeling embarrassed and turning red as a tomato, Dara smiled at that since she also knows how Baekhyun hates to show his aegyo to strangers... only to close friends does he do that.

 

“And if he wins... I will go bungee jumping with him!” CL released a heavy sigh as her shoulders slumped down in defeat, just the thought of heights makes her stomach hurl.

 

CL frowned seeing Dara bit her lip worrying for CL’s sake.

 

“Chaerinnie... it’s not that I am getting your hopes down... but you do know for a fact... that Baekhyun has never... in his life, lost a bet!” Dara stated worriedly as CL nodded her head in agreement and was in the act of contacting her other friends.

 

Meanwhile, Baekhyun on the other hand was so over confident, that he didn’t even ask for the help of his friends. He started to hook up with a girl he met at the bar the other night, so he asked to have a date with her that night.

 

Later that night, Baekhyun’s dating spree began with Ms. Kim Taeyeon, the evening was a total disaster, Taeyeon mistook the date as some sort of an audition, because she wanted to apply as a soloist singer or vocalist of the house band in his bar.

 

“Um, I thought you were there at the bar to see me?” Baekhyun clarified as they sat down at one of the coffee shops near the bar.

 

“Neh, I was at the bar to see you, but the music was loud I couldn’t open up the topic of me wanting to apply for a job as a vocalist of the band, so when you called me, I was more than pleased to talk with you and open this up... is there someone else that already has the part?” Taeyeon explained, Baekhyun wanted to shout at himself for making a fool of himself...

 

That’s when he realized that if he really wants to find a perfect date, not just some random date... he needs the help of the other guys.

 

“Um, okay... I’ll schedule you for an audition together with the house band tomorrow night... just tell them I sent you, okay?” Baekhyun stated as he handed her his calling card and stood up and walked away shaking his head as his first date went from a perfect ten to a flop!

 

The following day, it was CL’s turn for a date, her friends were at her house all gathered to give her some support.

 

“This is so exciting! I contacted my friend... and I showed him your picture, he is more than willing to see you tonight! His name is Choi Seunghyun, he is an executive at some communications company.” Lydia stated as she looked CL who was nervous while Bom and Minji were busy putting some make up on her face and fixing her hair.

 

“Are you sure you could do this? You can always back out from the bet... you don’t need to push yourself if you don’t like it!” Dara reminded CL as she was holding CL’s dress for the night.

 

“Thanks you guys... if I hadn’t made that bet with that creep! This would never have happened! But then again... this is an adventure I am willing to take!” CL smiled as the doorbell rang.

 

“That must be him! Right on time!” Lydia exclaimed excitedly as CL opened the door.

 

Meanwhile, in the house next door, a group of men were huddled near the window looking out at who CL was with walking out of her house.

 

“Hey BAek! I think CL is making a move with her date!” Kris stated as he peeked through the window and saw a man standing outside of CL’s door.

 

“What do you mean by that? What’s he like!? Lemme see!” Baekhyun was curious, so he also went to see who the guy is.

 

“Hey, he has style...  he has the looks too!” Kai uttered while munching on some sandwich

 

“Kai... I know you are dating my cousin... don’t push it!” Baekhyun stated sending dagger stares at Kai’s direction

 

“Hey, if you are threatened by CL’s date don’t take it out on me!” Kai raised both of his hands still munching

 

“But does he have what it takes to be CL’s Mr. Right?” Chanyeol questioned.

 

“Guys... focus on me... please... I have a bet to win here... our ego as men is at stake here!” Baekhyun pointed out

 

“Wow! Is that what she will wear for tonight’s date?” D.O. uttered as he saw what CL was wearing... Baekhyun then went back to looking at the window

 

“What do you mean by th-“ Baekhyun was interrupted as he saw how gorgeous CL looked in her black dress

 

 

 

“Hey, that’s not a decent dress to wear...especially on a first date!” Baekhyun protested and was ready to go out of his house and scold CL for wearing such a tight fitting dress and throw a blanket over her.

 

“Hey stop there Baekhyun! You have your own problems to deal with remember?” Chen stopped his friend before he made a fool out of himself out there.

 

O====o=-====o

“Thank you for agreeing to have dinner with me” CL smiled as she tried to smile away her nervousness

 

“It was okay... so are you up for some dinner first?” Seunghyun asked as they drove through an intersection.

 

“Yes please, so where are we going?” CL was curious.

 

“Oh, I’ll take you to a place you have never been before... it’s my favourite hang out place!” Seunghyun replied as they stopped, CL looked up at the place and saw that it was Gummy’s restaurant,

 

“Oh I know this place... my friend owns it!” CL stated as Seunghyun went out of the care not even opening CL’s door.

 

“Oh it’s not that restaurant... the other one beside it... that’s where we are going...” Seunghyun stated as he walked beside CL,

 

“Oh, I see... it’s also nice there” CL stated biting her lip looking at her dress... she thought that she was over dressed for the place.

 

So they made it to the dinner course and Senghyun then started to utter words that were not in CL’s vocabulary. It was like he was speaking gibberish. Like out of this world terminologies, CL tried to catch up with him but she really couldn’t.

 

“So Seunghyun... I heard from Lydia that you are an executive at some communications company, which company is it?” CL tried to change the topic,

 

“Oh... that Lydia is so nice to give my job a glamorous name. Actually I am working for a radio station, I am a disk jockey at an FM station... 88.3 get high with music, yo! I am DJ T.O.P yo!” Seunghyun replied as he then started doing some gestures like he was a rapper in the 90’s like Vanilla Ice.

 

Seunghyun started talking in his DJ language that CL couldn’t make words out of what he was saying,

 

“What were you saying about the sharks?” CL asked

 

“What sharks? Oh you mean the sparks of light that were... blah blah blah blah hoopla!” SEunghyun was then again lost in translation, CL was afraid to ask another question, the whole night was spent with SEunghyun, aka DJ T.O.P. talking and talking and CL keeping quiet trying to understand the things he was saying.

 

Their dinner was finished as Seunghyun gave CL a lift home.

 

“I had fun tonight! Thank you!” Seunghyun exclaimed as he looked at CL, CL just smiled.

 

“You are my first date you know!?” Seunghyun uttered as he went out and opened the door of CL.

 

“Thank you for dinner and although I really can’t grasp what you were saying about those sparks and everything about the music you are into... I enjoyed watching you act it all out!” CL stated and smiled

 

“So I guess, no second date then?” Seunghyun asked, as CL looked at him and shook her head.

 

“Top... you are a nice guy... I know somewhere out there, there is a girl that will find you great and amusing and can understand what you are saying... thank you and good night!” CL stated as she gave him a kiss on the cheek as she went in.

 

O====o=====o=====o

 

“Did you see that?! A kiss on the cheek?!” Chen stated while nudging the person next to him

 

“Yeah... I think the date went great! She even gave him a kiss!” Kai stated trying to tease Baekhyun who was sitting on the sofa with his hands crossed in front of him.

 

“A dinner date! Does it usually end this late? Do they really need to take that long to date and get to know each other?” Baekhyun uttered while pouting.

 

“Stop acting like you are her father!” Kris stated draping his long arm around Baekhyun’s shoulder

 

“But still... it looks like they had a great time!” Chanyeol added.

 

“Hey c’mon guys...focus please... focus on me... please!” Baekhyun uttered trying to hold himself back.

 

“Okay... it’s all set... you are going out with Yoona... she agreed to see you, tomorrow!” Kris stated as he hung up the phone,

 

“Hey, isn’t Yoona that famous actress?” Chanyeol uttered,

 

“Yes, that’s her! Nice one Kris-hyung!” Kai exclaimed.

 

“So am I supposed to pick her up from her place then?” Baekhyun asked.

 

“Yes!” All of the guys replied in chorus.

 

O====O====O

 

 

 

how is it so far... do you enjoy it?

 

 

 

 

 

i love creating these kinds of scenes... i would love to create more dating mishaps between these two... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

love it?

 

 

 

hate it?

 

 

 

 

spazz about it!

 

 

 

 

share it!

 

 

comment down below

 

 

 

~lostschoolboy~