MY LADY- XIUMIN PART 5 1/2

XOXO- SHORT STORIES

MY LADY- XIUMIN PART 5 1/2

                      

The Underworld Team was also having as much a hard time as the Tree of Life Team, they were struggling to fight with the army sent by Tiffany, they have been fighting with them since they stepped foot in the Underworld.

 

Kai and Dara were also having a hard time finding a path for them to take because they, too, were also fighting with the daemons they encounter while finding the path to Tiffany’s lair.

 

Bom uses her fists to fight off with the daemons as Xiumin uses his frost power to freeze everything that comes within reach.

 

“Hyung! There is no use if we fight like this... they will continue to come at us with incredible number!” Chanyeol uttered as he and Chen struggled to stun and threw fire at the daemons.

 

“We cannot forever just push them like this... the deeper we go the stronger the daemons gets!” Luhan grunted as he kicked and used his power to push a group of daemons

 

“We can only do so much!” Baekhyun uttered as he struggled to move past the daemons in front of him.

 

Baekhyun was focusing so much on attacking the front that he left his back open... a daemon was about to attack him from behind when Minzy suddenly appeared behind him and slashed the daemon in half.

 

“Don’t let your guard down!” Minzy uttered looking ominous as always

 

“I owe you one!” Baekhyun released a sigh of relief as he looked grateful at Minzy who continued to fight with the other daemons using her dual wielded sword.

 

“Focus on fighting... you can date her later!” Chanyeol teased as they made a run towards the next direction sent by Kai and Dara.

 

Meanwhile, back up at the Tree of Life... they were losing ground and were being outnumbered by much, they are growing tired of holding and summoning the barrier and fighting off the celestial army.

 

Suho was at his limit that Sehun didn’t notice that he already collapsed beside him, Kris saw it and went straight for Suho and told them to retreat and get behind D.O.’s barrier, Sehun, Tao and Lay then made a run for it as Tao used all that he has got to make the army move in  slow motion.

 

“This is it! This is the last barrier! Hyung.... FIGHTING!” Sehun uttered as he sat beside D.O. and tried once again to summon his barrier to somehow strengthen their defense.

 

They waited and waited and waited... anticipating the surge of army through their barrier, they could feel the tremor of of the ground as the army neared them, but somehow there was no impact... nothing... after a moment, nothing... only battle cries and clashing of swords.

 

When all of them turned to look at what was causing the delay... in front of D.O.’s barrier stood an army of unicorns and dragons protecting the barrier and holding off the celestial army.

 

“Finally... I was wondering when they would arrive!” Lay uttered feeling a bit relieved that his trip towards the mountains was not in vain.

 

Before the battle even began... Lay and Kris went up the mountains to offer prayer to their respective animals, asking for their protection and strength... and it seems like the creatures heeded their prayer and sent help for them.

 

“Assa!!! C’mon D.O.... Sehun-ah... they can buy you some time... strengthen those barriers... we will take care of them!” Kris patted D.O.’s and Sehun’s shoulders as he looked down at Suho’s beaten and tired state, heading out to battle...you can see him walk confidently as scales enveloped his entire body creating an armor that is hard to penetrate.

 

“Sehun-ah... you heard the man, we can do this... don’t worry about Suho hyung... he is just sleeping.... being the grandpa that he is! C’mon Sehun-ah we need to survive this to torture Suho hyung!” D.O. uttered as they summoned another huge barrier in front of the other one they already made.

 

Back at the Underworld, they were now nearing Tiffany’s lair. Dara and Kai were fighting off the welcoming army at Tiffan’y gates.

 

“Really now... this is my first time going here and this is how they greet me? How very welcoming!” Kai jested as he fought with the army using his fist while Dara wielded a huge sword that only her can carry and use.

 

“You sure you can use that sword?” Kai uttered doubting Dara’s small frame and the gigantic sword appearing beside her

 

“This here, is my favourite weapon... and it seems like it likes me too... it’s mutual... it’s name is Darong... wanna try?” Dara smirked as she handed the huge sword at Kai... the moment Dara let go of the sword Kai’s whole body was thrown to the ground.

 


“WTF??!?!?!?!? It’s heavy!!! You can carry this? That body of yours can carry this?” Kai stated as Dara easily swung the sword around hitting daemons in the process.

 

“I am the only entity Darong allows to carry it... so, no matter how strong you are... you can never carry Darong... only I... Daeira... can! Merong!” Dara exclaimed as they continued to fight.

 

“Wanna know a secret?” Tiffany appeared behind Dara all of a sudden

 

“No matter how big and powerful your sword is if you it is big it slows you down!” Tiffany whispered in her ear as she stabbed Dara at the back and disappeared while giving off an evil laugh.

 


“Dara!!!!” Kai shouted aloud which echoed through the whole level of Tiffany’s lair.

 

O===o====o

 


“That’s Kai’s voice!” Luhan sounded very alarmed

 

“Unnie! Dara unnie! Something happened to her!” Minzy’s eyes widened in fear as she ran as fast as she can towards the voice

 


“Wait! Don’t go by yourself! It’s dangerous!” Baekhyun called out as he went after her.

 

“We need to hurry!” Bom uttered as she looked wearily at Xiumin

 

“We are almost there... don’t lose hope... we can still do this!” Xiumin reassured Bom as he patted her hand and they continued to walk towards Kai’s voice.

 

O===o====o

 

Once they reached where Kai was, they saw Dara almost losing consciousness. Bom ran to her side and cradled her in her arms.

 

“Dara-ah... mianhae... mianhae...” Bom sobbed as she continued to cradle her in her arms.

 

“Bom-ah, let me go... just let me rest for a while... I will be alright... don’t worry... I’ll come back and stand beside you again... let me go...” Dara struggled to utter her last words...

 

Bom shook her head refusing to let go of Dara as Dara slowly dissolved into the air. Bom was overcome with rage... full of anger building up inside her. She screamed so hard that the ground they were standing on shook so hard causing some of the ground to break.

 

“Unnie! Stop it!” Minzy uttered as she ran towards Bom to comfort her and stop her from going berserk.

 

Bom was so angry that she ignored Minzy’s pleas as she swung her arm which threw Minzy away, it was a good thing Baekhyun was there to catch her.

 

Xiumin slowly neared Bom and reached his hand to her.

 

“Bom-ah... c’mon let’s go... we have a lot of work to do... let her rest... she promise to be back right?” Xiumin stated in a soft voice, very careful to anger the goddess.

 

Bom looked at Xiumin with helplessness and sadness, she nodded her head and stood up and wiped away the tears as she stood with the help of Xiumin.

 

Bom stretched out her hands to the side and used her power of strength to make a way for them to Tiffany’s lair.

 

“TIFFANY! YOU AND I ARE GONNA TALK!!!” Bom shouted out loud as the rest of the group were stunned at the immense power they felt around Bom.

 

O===O===O

 

 

sorry it took me awhile to update...

 

 

 

 

 

it has been hard to find time to write,... been a bit busy...

 

 

 

 

 

hope this is enough for now...

 

 

 

 

will try to finish xiumin's story before christmas ^^

 

 

 

comment down below...

 

 

 

~lostschoolboy~