PETER PAN- LUHAN PART 4

XOXO- SHORT STORIES
 
PETER PAN- PART 4
 
 
"Oppa!?!?! Luhan-oppa?!" the girl uttered in surprise
 
 
"Eh?!" Luhan tilted his head to the side, seeing that there is something familiar with this girl,
 
 
"Do I know you from somewhere?" he asked still looking a bit confused
 
 
"Mulan!" the girl replied with her eye smile, realization soon hit him 
 
 
"AH!" Luhan shouted out loud, getting the attention of s and their manager. 
 
 
One of the manager approached them and asked what it was, Luhan just told him that he knew the girl.
 
 
"Gong Minji! Wah!!! You have grown a lot, little girl!" Luhan uttered with wide eyes.
 
 
Unknown to Luhan, s were straining their necks trying to eavesdrop on their conversation.
 
 
"Oppa! Who was that?" Minji asked as she pointed to their manager
 
 
"Yah... you don't know about me?" Luhan stated acting a bit exaggerated
 
 
"Should I know, who you are? Aside from being Lulu?" Minji asked in confusion
 
 
"Shhh, never speak of that nickname again!" Luhan shushed her while putting his index finger to his mouth
 
 
"Waeyo?" Minji smiled, finding it amusing to finally see him again.
 
 
"Have you heard of EXO?" Luhan whispered in her ear
 
 
"Ani... I just went home for a week of vacation then I have to fly again back to LA... I got a scholarship in UCLA, majoring in Performing Arts...  I just spent my time resting and visiting with omma and appa and halmeoni!" Minji smiled.
 
 
Luhan introduced Minji to EXO and his life now.
 
 
"Omo, oppa! You are popular now?! Whoa!" Minji stated with wide open in disbelief!
 
 
They spent the entire flight catching up on everything, from the time they stopped writing letters, how Minji didn't recognize Luhan since he wasn't sporting a long girly girl hairstyle. Luhan apologized about not keeping his promise about looking for her because he got busy being a trainee.
 
 
Both of them were obviously happy that they finally met after how many years. They exchanged cellphone numbers and email addresses, this time there is no excuse not to contact each other.
 
 
On the other hand, Luhan's members were trying their very best to gather what little information they could get from their eavesdropping and guess who this mysterious girl is and where Luhan was hiding her.
 
 
"Ah... I think that's Mulan hyung!" Sehun uttered as he remembered the old diary that he saw from Luhan's room
 
 
"As in the Disney Character? That's her name?" Kris asked with his brow scrunched up
 
 
"I think it's Min-something... hmmm... Minji... yeah, it's Minji!" Sehun recalled her name from their previous talk with Luhan
 
 
"Is she the one he was referring to, a story that hasn't even had the chance to begin?" Kris wondered out loud as they looked at the row where the two were seated talking animatedly to each other.
 
 
When they have reached their destination, Luhan and Minji then parted ways as they await their luggages, the manager suggested that Minji should go ahead and avoid being photographed together with Luhan to protect her privacy for that matter.
 
 
The rest of EXO got through the airport crowd and were now headed to their hotel. The rest of the members didn't stop pestering Luhan who the girl was on the plane. Luhan just smiled at them and just tried to keep it to himself.
 
 
"Hyung... it's Mulan, right?" Sehun asked as he sat beside Luhan nudging his arm, Luhan just looked at him and smiled and tried to close his eyes.
 
 
"Aiyoo... you can play like that, but she looks different... she's fine!" Sehun added which earned him a hit on the shoulder.
 
 
That night, EXO was invited to a VIP party near the hotel... everyone was having a good time trying to dance, especially our FUNKY FUNKY CHEN CHEN, who couldn't stop laying all his moves on the dance floor.
 
 
They were all on the dance floor, dancing to whatever music was played, having fun while they were at it then their song GROWL was played... they did their one take choreography on the dance floor which wowed alot of the guests present there.
 
 
Of course, no alcohol was allowed since they had a show to do the following day. They were all having fun and jumping around.
 
 
"All right, ladies and gentlemen... I give to you our very own... DANCING QUEENS!" the DJ announced as the lights went out and the spotlight directed on to the stage with 4 different concepts
 
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXDm_Ghlm5o   Hyun Ah, Ga-In, Nicole, Minzy - Dance Battle
 
 
 
The crowd was chanting their names as one by one the girls started to dance.
 
 
NICOLE! NICOLE!
 
 
The crowd called out... the boys tried to join in the chants as well as they watched the first girl to dance.
 
 
GA IN! GA IN! GA IN!
 
 
The next girl then danced seductively, which left the boys looking like this O_o_O
 
 
HYUN AH! HYUN AH!
 
 
The crowd went wild, it seems like she is a popular dancing queen, the boys clapped at her performance still wearing that expression of being startstrucked
 
 
Then it was time for the last dancing queen to perform... as her music started, so did the chanting of her name
 
 
GONG MINJI! GONG MINJI! GONG MINJI!
 
 
"Gong Minji! Gong Minji! Gong Minji!" Luhan shouted without realizing the name he was shouting, then after a while
 
 
"Wait,what?" Luhan uttered as he then shifted his attention to the last girl with pink lights as her spotlight.
 
 
"Could it be? Nah... just a coincidence!" Luhan thought to himself, Sehun was eyeing him looking for any reaction if it was the same Gong Minji 
 
 
IMMA BE... IMMA BE... IMMA IMMA IMMA BE..
 
 
The moment the girl turned around and removed her cap, that's when Luhan got a shock of his life. He was watching a full grown woman... not a child anymore... he was looking at Minji dancing... the little girl... no more... his Minji... on stage dancing... giving off a powerful performance.
 
 
AFter her dance the crowd asked for an encore of Minji's performance, which she happily obliged giving them a dance from Beyonce's song Get em Bodied.
 
 
 
 
When Luhan saw Minji dance the encore, he saw the cute side of Minji and he saw some of the same movements she did when she danced that night in their living room mixing up traditional Korean dance with her own modern flare.
 
 
AFter the performance, the rest of EXO tried to make their way to the backstage to meet with Minji.
 
 
"Minkki-ah!" Luhan called out, Minji turned around and was surprised to see him there.
 
 
"Oppa! You're here!" Minji stated and gave him a hug without hesitation
 
 
"Ahem! Ahem!" Suho stated waiting for an introduction with the lovely lady.
 
 
Minji ushered them to the backstage dressing room, where it was a bit quiet so that they can hear each other.
 
 
When they were inside, EXO greeted her with their usual greeting and stated their name one by one... Minji then bowed and introduced herself as well. Kai couldn't hide his admiration for the girl's dance as he kept on staring and just whispering to DO how he thinks Minji was cool while dancing awhile ago.
 
 
Minji told them that UCLA scholars created a dancing group and they became famous and got invited to VIP parties and concerts to perform.
 
 
LUHAN'S POV
 
Wah! I never thought that she will grow up into such a beautiful and graceful swan. She hasn't changed at all, well aside from maturing a bit and getting those curves... is it alright to talk about it?
 
 
She really is something... seeing her again, it made wonders to my heart, is it excitement? Anticipation? Is it something else? Is our story going to finally start?
 
 
AFter the party, we separated our ways but not after I gave her a copy of our album. Each of the members wrote messages to her as I also wrote a lengthy dedication to her... she will see in my Thanks To about the song I wrote... will she remember it? Will she recognize that that song is our story?
 
 
That night, after finally reconnecting with her and catching up with her... I couldn't sleep! Sehun was starting to get annoyed by my tossing and turning. Finally, I decided to just close my eyes and wait for sleep to visit me, but after a few minutes, I felt my cellphone vibrate.
 
 
I checked who it was and it was a message from Minji...
 
 
OPPA, it was nice to see you again. I will listen to your album really well. But probably not tonight, you might be resting right now... sleep well, anyway it was good to see you again! I really missed you... Lulu-oppa ~~
 
 
I rolled my eyes after reading the last part of the message, I had to admit I felt like a fangirl spazzing over a simple text... alright... I decided to sleep cause I need the energy for tomorrow's rehearsal and event.
 
 
The KCON was a success and it was fun! We really had a lot of American fans. It was really something! I get to have a solo stage for my power... I had to admit I was kinda nervous and got abit ahead with the beat but other than that it was an overwhelming experience!
 
 
I asked Minji if she was attending, but she said that she had some errands to do and she didn't get a ticket for the event, so that's the downside of it. But then she told me that she'll make it up to me, by treating me to a meal later at night.
 
 
The other members begged me if they could come, of course I refused... this is the only time I get to meet her alone and I am not going to risk having divided attentio from her. She is mine and I am not sharing... oooops, I sounded like a possessive boyfriend there for a second.
 
 
Then night time came, Minji met me at the back of the hotel to avoid the fans as we went to the penthouse of the hotel and decided to stay beside the pool near the pool bar.
 
 
We got to talk alot about how we have been and how I decided to study in Korea and how I got scouted at Myeongdong and the busy life of a trainee. I also got to know that she passed an audition piece at UCLA for a scholarship to broaden her skills in performing arts and now she has been accepted as a second year student.
 
 
"Oppa... I waited you know?" I heard her say, I meant to explain to her about it and how hard it was for me living in a new country and speaking a different language and learning and living a different culture, but I bit my tongue cause I know it would just sound as an excuse on my part.
 
 
I apologized and just looked at her sincerely, I then got the diary she made, from my backpack and showed it to her.
 
 
"Thank you for this... it became an inspiration to me, to strive for the best and be a hardworking person. I continued the diary... I added some pictures of myself during trainee years and I also printed out the pictures you sent me through the mail... you have grown..." I paused with nostalgic eyes set on her, I watched her as she turned the pages and smiled at the pictures
 
 
"I know it's late... but, you know I have to ask you a question, right?" I hesitated but decided to just blurt it out
 
 
"Neh" she replied as she looked me intently
 
 
"So... do you have a boyfriend now?"
 
 
I watched her reaction, her eyes, her lips, her hands that clasped together.  I saw her shake her head.
 
 
"Have you had a boyfriend before?" 
 
 
She looked at me then bowed down...
 
 
"So you did have one?"
 
 
I somehow felt a bit disappointed, I don't know why... maybe because I was thinking that she would wait for me... after waiting for  4 to 5 years then I didn't show up... then maybe a better guy appeared, someone who could be there for her... I felt hurt, thinking that another guy has replaced me... I thought I was her ideal... 
 
 
Then I felt her reach out to me, her hands holding onto mine...
 
 
"Oppa... why do you look so sad?" I heard her ask
 
 
"Ani... I just... well... I know it's unfair of me to think this... but... I was kinda hoping that I would be that guy... you know... cause I thought" I mumbled and stuttered and couldn't finish what I was about to say when I heard her giggle
 
 
"Ahihihi, oppa you are still funny... years might have passed and we might have grown a little older... but you are still the same... my ideal is still the same... my heart is still the same... I really missed you Oppa... " I heard her say with a smile
 
 
"So does that mean... that you didn't?" that was all that I could say trying to hide my smile and joy after knowing that there was no one before me
 
 
"So oppa, does that mean... you are trying for that position?" I understood her question, she was asking me if I was asking her to be my girlfriend
 
 
"Well... as I recall I never gave up that position then and I wouldn't give up that position to anyone... but Minji-ah... this will be hard... we are living in different countries again" I told her my worries... how can we start a relationship when we are miles apart?
 
 
She acted as the mature one and told me to focus on my career, if we are able to withstand and overcome any hardship that may come our way, then maybe we were really meant to be together.
 
 
She told me to make each of us an inspiration to succeed and be a better person. Truly a caring and mature girl she is.
 
As I stood up and looked over the railings trying very hard not to show her that I was trembling of fear of heights, I sensed a presence behind me, then 
 
 
BOO!
 
 
WTF?! This girl is also a kid... trying to scare the daylight out of me... I thought my heart jumped out of my chest... as my revenge to her, I grabbed her by the waist and pushed her playfully towards the pool, she lost her balance and grabbed on to my shirt taking me down with her to the pool.
 
 
"Oppa! Yah! Chongmal! You are still a kid, aigoo... how can other people see you as a manly namja when you act so childish... kekekeke" I heard her say as we were both helped by the attendants near the pool.
 
 
After that, I asked my manager to grab some extra clothes for Minji before she headed back to her dorm. 
 
 
I, on the other hand, was reluctant in going back to the room, because tomorrow morning we are heading back to Korea for another schedule.
 
 
AUTHOR'S POV
 
That night Minji went back to her dorm with a light heart. She looked for the album Luhan gave her and browsed through the unique packaging of the album. She saw the title of the songs... and was surprised to see that one of the songs were written by Luhan... she popped open her cd player and listened to the song... while listening, she can't help but tear up a bit, because the song brought memories of their past and a hopeful promise to the future
 
 
PETER PAN http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM1C3lIiTM4 EXO M VERSION ^^
 
I brush off my worn out diary and suddenly
In the opened pages, you clearly are there
 
Sehun falling on the bed making Luhan's luggage fall from the cabinet, opening up one of his bags revealing an old black diary
 
You still remain there just the same
I remember the pictures that I forgot all this time
Small tremblings gush out of my body
It's a bit sad that I can't go back to those times
 
The memories of Minji and Luhan together on her tour of China. The cave, the hill, Great Wall, Tiananmen, shopping downtown.
 
I'll go looking for you to Neverland
By following Tinkerbell who was sent by the memories
At that place, you and I are looking at each other smiling
I am your eternal Peter Pan
Your man who has stopped in time
I may be clumsy but I love you so much
And I will run to you
 
Luhan wanted to keep the memories of his youth, refusing to grow up... because the memories of her are there in the past. He misses her and is always thinking of her.
 
I clearly remember beating away all the villains who bothered you
From that moment, I had your heart and even shared a kiss
 
Thinking of the time when Minji was being attacked by his junior schoolmates and then the other time when she was taken to an alley, being harassed by some thugs. And after their talk in the cafe, the promise made that was sealed with a kiss.
 
My heart rode the clouds and flew
You were prettier than Wendy or Cinderella
The one person who made my heart pound
As soons as I felt you, my eyes shone.
 
Pink faces, the feeling of walking on clouds
The Picturesque, you make my heart pound
Just like how you softly smiled with your eyes back then
If only you can fly into the opened window of my heart.
 
You are in my fairytale, you still linger around, sweety girl
I still get nervous, the corner of my heart
Without you is like a lonely island
I wrote you down in my memories
You can't be erased, pretty girl
My heart still rushes, the corner of my heart without you is...
 
How much did you change, while the clock's springs were turning
I turned the last page that is written about you
But I have no courage to read it
Our story is not over... because we will meet again.
 
Luhan hopes to see her again... so that their story will finally begin...
 
 
TEXT MESSAGE:
 
TO: LULU-OPPA
FROM: MINKKI
 
 
Lulu-oppa... saranghae <3
 
o===o====o====o
 
uwaaahhhhh, this is story is finished...
 
 
I am still feeling giddy...
 
 
I am listening to Peter Pan while I was typing this last chapter of them...
 
 
I hope you enjoyed the story...
 
 
again... show me some love and comment down at the comment box...
 
 
thank you...
 
 
on to the next chapter and new story...
 
 
WHO DO YOU WANT NEXT?
 
- BAEKHYUN, DO, CHANYEOL, LAY, XIUMIN, SUHO, SEHUN, KAI, TAO or CHEN?
 
 
~lostschoolboy~