GROWL- KRIS PART 4

XOXO- SHORT STORIES
 
GROWL- PART 4
 
 
KRIS' POV
 
I had to keep it together so that I can think clearly, I must not let anger lead me or else Lee Chaerin will really be in danger...
 
 
I have to stop and think first... I walked hurriedly out of the apartment and run through the forest to get my head cleared so that I can think properly... I need to stop panicking... DAMN! I can't breathe! I have to calm down! Breathe... breathe Kris... breathe Kris!!!
 
 
I ran deep through the forest destroying anything that came my way... I was seeing black and I can't see clearly and I can't damn think... my heart was beating so fast ramming through my chest... I stopped when I reached the clearing near the cliff... I can hear the waves and the wind was hitting my face as hard as a punch, that was enough to slap me back to reality... Damn those younglings and their powers!!! 
 
 
"OH SEHUN... I'll get back at you with that hit you just gave me... but right now I really need your help!!! Lee Chaerin is wounded... in pain... because of me again... and because of that damned disgusting excuse for a wolf... Lee Joon!!! ARGH!" I whispered through the wind hoping it would reach them as soon as possible.
 
 
I guess I have to explain further what that meant... these younglings, I keep on talking about and the reason they act so cocky is because they have a reason to be that way... why? Because they are unfair... mother nature is unfair! HMPH! Those young ones have added ability aside from them being purebreed shapeshifters they have also other powers to speak of... which I think by the way is unfair and cool at the same time... 
 
 
The three brats: first is DO; he has immense strength... which I hate to admit is much stronger than me even though compared to me he is pint-sized in height! KAI, that brat! Isn't it enough for us to be fast?! He gets to teleport how convenient is that?! and the last of the brat pack is that maknae of theirs... OH SEHUN; he controls the wind... simple but powerful!!!
 
 
Now, you all know LAY, he has these healing capabilities, which if I may tell you is really a sick gift... I think he is older than me (since he tends to forget so many things, signs of old age, I guess?), the next one is SUHO, he controls one of nature's elements, water and lastly LUHAN...he can move things by the power of his mind... I think it's called tele-whatnow?
 
 
After a few moments, I can sense their arrival, one by one they appeared through the forest and as usual the first to arrive was that brat Kai, followed by Sehun and that dwarf of a wolf DO!
 
 
"Hyung! What happened?" Kai asked as he walked slowly towards me, I think  he is trying to gauge my temper.
 
 
"What happened to CL?" DO asked as he tried attempted to tap my shoulder, which he failed to do so... heh... serves you right you brat
 
 
"Lee Chaerin was taken by that Joon... he told me to show up tomorrow at the clearing party... you invited her to that party right? Who is the organizer of the event?" I asked looking seriously at DO pacing back and forth trying to calm down my nerves
 
 
"The University... they sent a message of a party at the clearing... a 'coming of age' sort of thing... I guess for the freshmen... I never attended my freshmen party so I decided to attend Kai's and Sehun's and I just asked CL if she wanted to come since we share a few classes together." DO explained to me plainly with his wide eyes
 
 
"I can't track her down!" I told them as I stomped my foot on the ground getting agitated not knowing how she is... and remembering the blood that I saw in her apartment... she could've lost a lot of blood... DAMN!
 
 
"Calm yourself down... nothing will be beneficial if you lost your temper!" Lay appeared behind me tapping my back
 
 
"I know... I know... that's why I ran here to clear my head..." I nodded as I sat on a rock trying to calm myself
 
 
"What are you planning to do? You have to have a plan, cause obviously Joon is planning something, keeping her alive!" Luhan looked at me with a bit of concern
 
 
It was good to know that Joon is keeping her alive, at least, breathing...I told them what I planned to do... we will attend this so-called party and since I don't know what that Joon has planned, I asked them to just lay low... Luhan, Lay and Suho will be scouting the perimeter of the area, while the three brats will just naturally attend the party as planned.
 
 
We all waited for night time to come, I went to Tao Tao for help, I need him to back me up just in case all hell breaks lose. I am glad I have one other friend to back me up.
 
 
The three brats are already at the party, they sent me a message that the party seemes just like any normal party... why do I have the feeling that this is all so wrong? We are at the right party right? This is the clearing that he mentioned right? Then Tao broke my line of thought when he tapped my shoulder
 
 
"Gege! This is an awesome party! How come wolf packs don't have these kinds of party?" Tao gave me a chilling thought, and clicked in me that there is another party... solely for our kind... and yes, it happens tonight as well.
 
 
My thought was confirmed when Luhan informed me that we were at the wrong party... cause at the other side of the forest... deep into the clearing, near the cliff... there was a party alright... and at the center of it was Lee Chaerin!!!
 
 
Me and Tao ran off as fast as we could to get to other side... we have lost a great amount of time, Lee Chaerin you better be safe... please be safe. 
 
 
As we ran through the forest, I can sense the three brats on our trail. I didn't have the chance to explain to them about the change of venue, probably Suho informed them.
 
 
When we got to the clearing, I told them that I should appear alone... although, I know Joon knows that I have them as back up... but this pack doesn't listen to me... AISH... they wanted to look badass as I walked forward with them walking behind me.
 
 
When we entered the ring, I saw Lee Chaerin in a cage, lying lifeless on the ground.
 
 
"Don't worry... she is alive... calm down!" Lay reassured me
 
 
"My... my... what do you know... our Kris has got himself some friends also! Kris, no wonder you had your eyes set on this missy here... she seems delicious!" Joon stated as he inched closer towards me
 
 
I"'m warning you... it's dangerous now... don't keep provoking me, I don't know what I'll do." I told him in a low voice, giving him my murderous stare, if looks could kill, I think I would have murdered all of them here...
 
 
Joon wasn't alone... he has also brought along 3 packs with him, Joon's has 2 members, one pack has 5 and the other has 4... a total of 12 wolves to beat... I can take them anytime... here is one fact that I know for sure and Joon doesn't...
 
 
I am friends with wolves who have added abilities... so to speak... I have the upperhand in this battle... well, not all of the wolves with me have abilities... I don't have one and neither does Tao... but he is great at fighting so no worries there.
 
 
Why isn't Lee Chaerin moving? I can see her breathe, is she sleeping?
 
 
"Oh... I can see that you are looking at the missy... wonder why she's so still... not moving... like a rock...hmmm, I'll give you a hint... since I kinda like her and I need a mate..." Joon trailed off leaving the rest to my imagination
 
 
"You stop messing around! You don't dare to change to her... you can't change her... you're a half!!!" I told him calmly...that I know for a fact
 
 
"Yes... I can... and I am planning on doing it in front of you, how's that sound to you?" Joon kept on pressing my buttons... my angry buttons, it seems like he wanted me to rage, to get angry... I don't know why?
 
 
I can see the other wolves lusting over Lee Chaerin, I can't protect her from their malicious and digusting looks.
 
"Hyung... something is wrong with CL, her scent... it's changed?" Sehun uttered in a low voice
 
 
The wind blew, thanks to Sehun, it cleared the air around us, and finally I can smell Lee Chaerin's scent, true it was her, the scent is still there but different. My eyes grew wide as I lunged to the cage only to be blocked by Joon.
 
 
"You injected your dirty blood in her!!! You ing !" I roared at Joon, now he's got my buttons pressed, I can feel myself turning... out of rage, eyes red with an intent to kill... 
 
 
As soon as I lunged towards Joon the fight began...
 
 
AUTHOR'S POV
 
 
All hell broke lose the moment Kris lunged at the cage.
 
 
Mir and Sungho lunged and cornered DO, 3 wolves surrounded Luhan, 2 other wolves also went face to face with Tao and one each for Lay, Suho, Kai and Sehun.
 
 
DO was highly underestimated by Mir and Sungho, seeing that the younger one was little in size as a human and as a wolf, they missed one point and that was DO's strength. DO gathered all his might as the two went in and lunged at him, he stomped the ground as hard as he could making the ground shake and break, which blew Mir and Sungho out of his way.
 
 
Tao on the other hand was fighting off the 2 wolves in human form using a stick he often brings with him, as he was surrounded by gigantic wolves trying to intimidate him.
 
 
"You guys don't scare me... just look into my eyes and you'll get a scare of a lifetime!" Tao found the time to joke about his dark circles before he went and flipped to hit one of the wolves on the head, causing it to throw back, while the other wolf went after Tao's back, Tao was scratched at the back causing him to wince in pain for a bit...
 
 
"Wha?! My beautiful back! You scratched my beautiful flawless back! You are going to pay... you back-destroyer!" Tao stomped his feet as he transformed into a huge gigantic wolf, vicious-looking and scary highlighted by his red raging eyes as he lunged toward his attacker biting its neck until snapped.
 
 
Luhan had his hands full, 3 wolves circled around him... Luhan just stood in the middle, acting as if nothing has happened, still in human form while the wolves were circling their prey. unknown to the wolves, rocks were levitating behind them waiting for the perfect moment before it could hit each one of them.
 
 
Luhan spun around to evade one lunging wolf ready to have its go on his throat as he caught it by the neck and easily snapped it. 2 wolves left, wanting revenge for their fallen brother, the 2 simultaneously attacked Luhan from the front and back as they neared him the two were suspended in mid air, as Luhan kicked the wolf attacking him in the front breaking its neck in the process as he then turned his attention to the wolf behind him still suspended in midair as he grabbed its neck and snapped it in two.
 
 
"Lulu-hyung... you are so ruthless... far from that cute face of yours!" Sehun shook his head as he played with the wolf attacking him, evading its attacks as he jumped in the air and gave it one high kick and knocked out!
 
 
Kai played with the wolf he was against with, appearing and disappearing in front of it
 
 
"Boo!" Kai uttered as he appeared in front of the wolf who was clueless as to where he had gone off. He hit the wolf's head making it lose its consciousness.
 
 
Suho and Lay teamed up as they watched each other's back as the two wolves closed in on them, the two then lunged forward meeting the wolves in a head on collision, as Suho and Lay grabbed onto their necks and slammed the wolves to the ground.
 
 
Lay grabbing the neck of one wolf and snapping it in two, while Suho gave his wolf a taste of his shoe as he gave it a reverse kick, throwing it off the cliff.
 
 
Joon saw the powers of Kris' friends and seemed unfazed 
 
 
"Kris... you don't play fair... you brought friends with you that have other powers... no fair... but I still have missy here... missy... I think it's time for you to wake up!" Joon uttered as he looked back at CL's state laying on the ground.
 
 
CL slowly... as if struggling trying to stand... holding onto the bars of the cage. Staggering and finding her balance...
 
 
"Lee Chaerin!" Kris shouted her name, he saw her trying to stand up with her eyes closed
 
 
The moment CL opened her eyes, it was as if Kris has lost his soul... he was staring at the same red eyes as he has... no longer the brown eyes that always greet him everytime he walks her home.
 
 
Joon took this opportunity to get a bite at Kris grabbing his neck and digging his fangs on Kris' neck.
 
 
"Hyung!!!" DO shouted trying to run towards Kris.
 
 
Joon motioned for them to stop or else Kris will die... nobody made a move... unsure of what Joon was planning to do, the rest stood their ground awaiting for a perfect moment to strike.
 
 
"Do you love my gift to you Kris?" Joon stated as he let go of Kris' wounded state, Kris has blood flowing from his neck 
 
 
"Joon... this ends now... one way or another I see myself walking out of this as the winner!" Kris uttered as he lunged forward and attacked Joon directing his attack on his neck.
 
 
To fully kill a wolf, you have to either break its neck or burn it... that's why they always go for the necks to attack.
 
 
Joon was also a strong opponent, he got an opening to attack Kris as he kept on hitting Kris where he bit him trying to make Kris lose an amount of blood.
 
 
"K-Kris..." CL uttered under her breath, Kris' eyes widened as he neared the cage to check if she's okay
 
 
Joon grabbed Kris by the hair as he threw him near the edge of the cliff.
 
 
"If you want her, come and get her!" Joon uttered as he continued to kick and hit Kris.
 
 
"Gege!" Tao shouted running towards him but was stopped by Kris' words
 
 
"Stop! Let me end this fight with him... no one will interfere!" Kris uttered as he laid himself on the ground, bloody and tired.
 
 
"K-Kris!" CL finally let out an audible sound, Kris looked at CL's direction
 
 
"KRIS!!! STOP HOLDING BACK!!!" CL shouted out loud.
 
 
At the words of his BEAUTY, Kris began to transform, Kris was surprised at CL's words, he slowly transformed into a wolf... but a different one... he was a wolf but with an additional feature... his back has wings, Kris was shocked but there was no time to waste, he then lunged an attack towards Joon which caught him by surprise as Joon felt the strength and power of Kris' attacks and blows to his body... he was overwhelmed by Kris' immense strength.
 
 
Finally beaten... Kris turned back into his human form and grabbed a hold of Joon's neck.
 
 
"At the end, the strongest gets the beauty, no spaces for you here just go back... zero possibility... so stop looking... if you want her, get past me first!" Kirs uttered as he snapped Joon's neck and threw him off the cliff.
 
 
Kris then ran towards CL.
 
 
"Lay!" Kris called out as Lay came running to check on her...
 
 
"Gege... just as expected from a purebreed... you are full of surprises!" Tao patted Kris' back
 
 
"Pure? I thought you're a half?" CL uttered with her brows furrowed in confusion
 
 
"Ah... there you go again with that confusing tale of yours..." Luhan exclaimed shaking his head
 
 
"Well... I am both... pure and half... because my mom is a purebreed and my dad was created by my mom so my dad is a halfbreed... complicated? Yeah... well, that's my life" Kris smiled looking at CL with her red eyes.
 
 
"Kris... there is blood on her... but not in her system... it's just smeared onto her body to mask her scent from us... I already healed her wounds and broken bones... she is okay now" Lay explained
 
 
"What about her eyes?" Kris asked staring at CL's red eyes
 
 
"It's just contacts... my eyes are itchy... how do you get it off?" CL answered as she slowly rubbed her eyes
 
 
"But she is a bit drugged though..." Lay added as he helped CL take off the contacts
 
 
"I want to hide you in my arms, so no one can see you. All the stares that want you started a tornado inside me! What have you done to me, Lee Chaerin?" Kris uttered as he hugged her tightly.
 
 
"Hyung... you are wolf with wings?" Sehun uttered killing what mushiness was present between the two hugging figures.
 
 
"A wolf that can fly?" Kai started as he looked up in the sky!
 
 
"Why does it sound like a sanitary napkin then? Wolf with wings?" DO wondered out loud
 
 
KRIS' POV
 
 
WTF?!?!?! Wolf with wings?!
 
 
I swear that DO KYUNGSOO will pay for making fun of me... I find it cool... I can fly!!!
 
 
Heh! To hell with their powers... I can fly!
o===o====o
 
 
I'm warning you, listen up
It's dangerous now, so dangerous
Don't keep provoking me, something will happen
I don't know what I'll do
My breath keeps stopping
You're walking towards me
You smile at me
Are you attracted to me too?
 
Oh, my sight is blackened when you stare at me
The sound of you breathing gets closer to my ears
You make me go crazy
I want to hide you in my arms
So no one can see you, I'm serious
All the stares that want you
Started a tornado inside me
 
A balck shadow awakens in me
Fireworkds erupts in my eyes when I see you
Stay away from her everyone
I'm starting to get wild now
I growl, growl,. growl
You might get hurt if you don't step back
 
The eyes get sharper
The tension feels liks it could cut someone
Searching around now, around you baby
You just stay like that
Only looking at me
I won't ever let you go, just watch baby
 
In a foggy space, shining brightly
The eyes that want you
Ring a warning alarm inside of me
 
Other wolves might see you
Because you are so perfect
I'll hug you in my arms softly
And get violent just for you
At the end, the strongest gets the beauty
No spaces for you here, just go back
Zero possibility, so stop looking
If you want her, get past me first
 
Let's erase everything, one by one
Except for us
So that it's only you and me remaining here.
 
o===o====o
What do you guys think?
 
 
hehehhehehe I don't know if I am going to end it here or add an extra chapter
 
 
hope you like it ^^
 
 
kekekekeke wolf with wings
 
 
-lostschoolboy-