MY LADY- XIUMIN PART 2

XOXO- SHORT STORIES

MY LADY- XIUMIN PART 2

 

                                      

Kris was successful in calling out to EXO K as one by one the guardians started to arrive at the tavern where EXO M was staying.

 

“Hyung!!! Wassup!” Chanyeol greeted as he did a fist pump with Luhan

 

“What seems to be the commotion... why a GATHERING all of a sudden?” Suho uttered as he sat beside Lay and drank a whole mug in one shot.

 

“Hyung! I missed you so much!” Chen uttered giving Suho a back hug

 

“Yah! Yah! Yah! Stop with the bromance... it hurts my eyes!” Sehun pried Chen’s arms away from Suho as he replaced it with his.

 

“You’re the one to talk! Tsk!” Chen pouted as he gestured another serving for the whole group.

 

“Where’s Xiumin hyung?” Baekhyun stretched his neck and searched the whole place

 

“Whew! Thank God Kai has teleportation... it makes our trip such an ease!” D.O. stated

 

“You are very welcome!” Kai uttered giving a 90 degree bow

 

“Hyung is outside... I’ll just call him for a while!” Tao uttered as he stood up and went outside where Xiumin headed deciding to follow the girls.

 

As Tao went out... he found Xiumin standing with his arms crossed looking at the four women... as if he was scolding them or something.

 

“H-hyung!” Tao hesitated to call because he was emitting a dark and scary aura while looking at the girls

 

Xiumin turned his head sideways and looked at Tao and nodded

 

“Yeah... I’ll be right there... you, girls... are coming with me... you have got a lot of explaining to do...” Xiumin uttered as he walked ahead as the four girls followed with their heads bowed down.

 

Tao wondered why the girls were acting as if they did something bad as they followed quietly behind Xiumin.

 

When Xiumin entered, the EXO K guardians greeted him but they stopped mid way when they saw the 4 women enter, all their eyes were wide and they were awestruck at their beauty.

 

“Hyung... who are they?” Sehun whispered to Luhan

 

“Shhhh... just wait” Luhan stated looking and judging Xiumin’s temper.

 

Even though Xiumin was known to be a calm person... he has a very explosive temper, and judging from Xiumin’s aura of the moment, he was a bit pissed at something.

 

“Right... everyone is here?” Xiumin uttered looking and scanning the group, everyone nodded.

 

“Suho... introductions first...” Xiumin directed towards Suho, the head of EXO K guardians.

 

“Neh... I am Suho... the guardian of water, I have the ability to control and manipulate water”

 

=

 

“I am D.O. the guardian of the earth, I have immense strength”

 

=

 

“I am Chanyeol the guardian of the phoenix, I have the ability to control and manipulate fire”

 

=

 

“I am Baekhyun the guardian of light, I have the ability to control light”

 

=

 

“I am Kai the guardian of realms, I have the ability to teleport”

 

=

 

“Neh... I am Sehun the guardian of wind, I have the ability to control air”

 

=

 

Now the rest of them were waiting for someone to introduce the 4 women standing behind Xiumin, Xiumin cleared his throat and gestured for the girls to introduce themselves.

 

“And please... do it right this time” Xiumin stated reminding the 4 to tell everyone of the truth, EXO M guardians were confused as to why Xiumin was a bit agitated with the 4.

 

“Right... I am CL... I am known in the underworld as HECATE... I am the goddess of necromancy and witchcraft... I am a minister of Bom” CL stated looking at Bom who was standing behind Xiumin

 

“I am Dara... I am known as Daeira... I am a sister of Styx, the nymph that resides over the RIVER OF STYX- river of sworn oath... I am a constant companion of Bom... and I am an oracle”

 

“I am Minzy... I am known as Nyx, the goddess of night”

 

“and I am Bom... I am known as Persephone... the goddess of the underworld” Bom stated appearing behind Xiumin with her head held high looking at the rest of the men inside the tavern who all had their mouths opened as they couldn’t believe the gravity of the situation they are in.

 

“Lady Persephone?” D.O. reiterated trying to confirm if what he was hearing was correct

 

“Lady Persephone of Hades? Am I right?” Luhan asked

 

Bom nodded as she looked at Xiumin who was still a bit angry at what they did earlier.

 

“Whoa! I thought Bom was a nymph?” Kris uttered with wide eyes

 

“There is a lot they aren’t telling us... so why don’t you start from the very beginning!?” Xiumin stated looking at the 4 who were looking at each other, as if trying to pass who was to tell the whole story.

 

“Aigoo... GAWI BAWI BO!” Dara uttered as the four of them formed a circle much to everyone’s surprise.

 

Dara lost the game, she was pushed by Bom to the front as she said a silent FIGHTING towards Dara who just rolled her eyes upward at Bom’s childishness.

 

“Tiffany... is known in the underworld as MELINOE-a frightful underworld Goddess who presided over the propitiations offered to the ghosts of the dead. She wandered the earth at night with a retinue of ghosts, striking fear into the hearts of mankind. Her limbs were black on one side of her body and white on the other.”

 

 

 

“She has long sought after the throne next to Jaejoong- Hades, the god of the underworld... that seat is currently resided by Bom- Persephone, the goddess of the underworld... Tiffany is willing to wage a war between YG and SM town proper to prove to Jaejoong that she is a worthy partner for him... she is willing to do whatever it takes to take that seat and occupy it and use the power as a goddess for her own selfish reasons... Yunho- Ares, the god of war, has given Tiffany a weapon that can accomplish this task of both waging a war between two towns to win over Jaejoong’s heart and also to eliminate Bom in her throne...” Dara paused making sure that everyone has caught on with her explanation.

 

“Why does this concern us?” Sehun asked in confusion

 

“Because... the war Tiffany is willing to start will pass through the TREE OF LIFE and with a huge number of army passing through it... the TREE OF LIFE can be destroyed in the process... and if it is destroyed... you could imagine how beneficial it is for the underworld entities to roam around the earth... there is a reason why there is a gate for both celestial and underworld... and that is one of the reasons... to hold back entities and angry beings... we are a rowdy bunch if there are no restraints on us...” CL added to help Dara explain the gravity of the situation.

 

“What is the weapon Yunho gave Tiffany?” Suho asked

 

“It is a weapon called a GOD DEFENDER, and it is named as such because it can lessen the power of a god or a goddess for a certain period of time... it somehow makes a god or goddess mortal for a moment... making him or her vulnerable to any human attack... it is a sword of some sort... and once a god or a goddess’s skin touched so much as the tip of the sword... it makes one mortal and susceptible to death.” Minzy replied giving off an ominous aura around her, much to her surprise... someone was trying to blind her with light

 

“Stop it!” Minzy stated looking at Baekhyun

 

“What?! I just thought she would dissolve with light... I was curious!” Baekhyun said innocently as everyone just looked at him exasperated.

 

“So... if the sword touches Bom or any god or goddess for that matter... it could kill her or anyone, is that it?” Kris asked to make it clear.

 

The four women nodded in agreement, while the guardians looked shocked at the realization.

 

“That is a very dangerous weapon to have... why would Yunho give it... when he himself can be a victim of this weapon?” Lay wondered

 

“Because Yunho has an impenetrable shield covering his skin... so he is not easily wounded by any weapon” Chen answered.

 

“The weapon has its limitation... it could only be used one time... and the power is gone... so she has to use it wisely...” Bom stated with her arms crossed.

 

“What do you plan to do now?” Luhan asked looking at Xiumin

 

“Hyung, you do know that once we interfere, we are forever at war with both worlds... with gods and goddesses” D.O. pointed out to Xiumin

 

“I am well aware of it!” Xiumin uttered in a low voice

 

“Assa! Bring it on then!” D.O. cheered

 

“I am not forcing you to do what you don’t want to do... if you are not up for it, it’s okay with me... but all I am saying is, if the reason for this war is just for selfish reasons of the heart... I will not stand for it and allow a lot of lives to be sacrificed just because of one selfish wish!” Xiumin uttered while gritting his teeth.

 

EXO raised their fists up in the air to fully support Xiumin’s resolve.

 

After discussing such talks, an immediate attack happened which caused the tavern they were staying in to collapse and was slowly burning.

 

CL, Minzy and Dara took it to themselves to cover Bom and led her out of their... their first concern is the safety of Bom... it was their duty as a companion of Bom and as her friend... because they knew...this is the start of the war already.

 

Once they were out... a few ghouls and ghosts were roaming the city causing chaos and burning houses, you could hear screams for help... once they were out of the tavern... the four of them then divided themselves and went to help the other people trapped in some buildings and houses.

 

While the Guardians did their share of helping, using their powers to eliminate the fire and fight off the monsters causing havoc.

 

D.O. and Chen were busy fighting off the monsters who were raiding a few houses, while Chanyeol, Kris, Sehun and Suho tried to contain the fire... while Lay, Luhan, Kai, Tao and Baekhyun were helping others to get to safety and fighting off the monsters that were showing up one by one... while Xiumin froze houses that were on fire to somehow contain it.

 

Bom then went inside a house hearing the cry of a baby trapped inside, the baby’s mother asked for her help as she went inside the house immediately.

 

“Baby! Baby! Where are you?” Bom called out as she carefully trudged the upstairs careful because the stairs might give in.

 

“Where are you, baby?” Bom stated as she landed on the second floor hearing the cry inside one of the rooms.

 

She hurriedly opened the door and saw the baby’s crib and saw that the baby was standing on it reaching out to her. She went to the baby and carried it... when she turned around to get out of the room, the house’s ceiling caved in, obstructing their only way out... Bom looked for something to cover the baby to protect it from any falling debris... after covering the baby she can sense her surroundings beginning to feel a bit cold... she saw that her surrounding was slowly being frozen making it safe for the baby to breathe and the fire being extinguished.

 

“Are you alright?” Xiumin asked behind her as he looked at her worriedly

 

“Neh... I’m alright... can you hold the baby for awhile... my dress got stuck in the pile... I don’t want to end up here!” Bom uttered as she handed the baby to Xiumin who was blushing.

 

They got out of the house safely as Xiumin handed the baby to the mother, they then shifted their attention to another house that has been engulfed in flames with some people still trapped inside. Xiumin immediately froze the house and extinguished the fire as Bom assisted the people out. When she got inside the house, she was struck by a monster who was trapping the people inside. It was an Empousa.

 

Bom stood up to regain her stature as Xiumin helped her, Bom then let out her strength, she may not have powers like that of guardians, but she isn’t the goddess of the underworld just because she is beautiful, she is also strong and can hold a fight with  Hercules.

 

Bom then gave it all she got as she engaged the Empousa in a battle of fists. Xiumin just stood there in awe with the display of immense strength between the two creatures.

 

Bom then smashed the Empousa to the ground and punched it one last time making it disappear with parting words...

 

“You are next my lady... we will not stop until you are dead!” the Empousa stated as it slowly disappeared.

 

Xiumin looked at the stunned expression of Bom, worried for what she might be feeling that very moment.

 

“Are you alright?” Xiumin asked as he patted Bom’s shoulder, she looked up at Xiumin with angry eyes.

 

“How dare she try to destroy my beautiful dress... kill me for all I care... just don’t touch my dress!!! AISH!!!” Bom pouted as she stomped her feet on the ground and walked towards Dara and pointed out her dress almost being burned.

 

Xiumin could just shook his head for the absurdity of everything he was witnessing, here he was hearing a threat to Bom’s life and all she could talk about was her dress... she was peculiar and weird... her life hangs in a balance and all she could think about is the welfare of her dress and the people still trapped in houses.

 

Xiumin then walked towards Bom who was still fussing about her dress and said

 

“You... my lady... are weird!” Xiumin smirked as Dara laughed and looked at Bom’s reaction to it.

 

“So?” Bom stated plainly as she walked away and Dara followed suit.

 

CL approached Bom and whispered something in her ear.

 

“Bom... I see some of the creatures under me attacking this town... you know I haven’t sent any orders like that since I know that you were going to visit right? They are not under my command.” CL stated

 

“So what does this mean?” Bom paused to think

 

“They might be under Tiffany’s orders then...” Dara added,

 

“Where is Minzy?” Bom asked and searched

 

“I don’t know... where she is.” CL answered.

 

Meanwhile, Minzy was struggling to fight off 5 Empousa’s all at once, they all seemed to gang up on her as they attacked her one by one, it was a good thing Minzy was able to evade and counter attack them, she was a good fighter and she has a lot of tricks up her sleeve.

 

“We don’t want to fight you but we are under orders!” one of them stated

 

“You are under the command of Hecate... and she hasn’t released an order of an attack, under whose words are you obeying then?” Minzy demanded as she stood on top of one of the defeated creatures

 

“M-Melinoe” the creature answered

 

“You insolent and disobedient fool... you only follow orders under Hecate and not Melinoe, you die!” Minzy uttered as he ed her hand through the creatures body making it disappear.

 

“That’s a bit harsh don’t you think?” Baekhyun stated behind her, Minzy was shocked as she quickly regained her composure

 

“You would say that... but when that creature gets one of your comrades you would regret it... they follow orders under CL and not Tiffany and yet they still chose to follow Tiffany... CL must be pissed off right now... knowing that some of her Empousas and Lampades are joining Tiffany’s army” Minzy stated

 

Then all of a sudden a Lampade- a torch bearer creature from the underworld, ed a fire towards Minzy wounding her right arm. Baekhyun then let out his light power to attack the Lampade and defeated it.

 

Baekhyun then went to the side of Minzy checking her injury...

 

“So... you can also be wounded?” Baekhyun wondered looking at how ugly the opened wound was

 

“I am the goddess of night... what more do you want from me... of course... I am easily wounded as well... I may not be human but I am also susceptible to pain” Minzy stated as she tried to put a cloth over her wound.

 

AAAAHHHHHH!

 

“It stings a lot!” Minzy stated

 

“Is this your first time?” Baekhyun asked looking at her

 

Minzy remained silent and nodded, Baekhyun stifled a laugh and helped her stand as he looked for Lay to tend to her wounds.

 

“Lay hyung over here... our dear goddess has been injured... mind taking a look!?” Baekhyun called out as Lay ran towards her to check on her wound.

 

Lay looked closely at the wound and worried over it.

 

“Um, Minzy... do you feel alright?” Lay asked worriedly

 

“Neh... what is it?” Minzy asked

 

“There is poison inside the wound...” Lay informed as he laid over his hand as a light emitted from it and warmth can be felt being emitted towards the wound.

 

“It’s fine... it will pass...” Minzy reassured Lay and Baekhyun

 

“There... that’s done...” Lay smiled as he threw in one last worried look at Minzy who smiled and said a thank you to him.

 

Lay eyed Baekhyun, as if silently giving him order to watch over Minzy, Baekhyun nodded as he walked together with Minzy who decided to help the others with the fire.

 

“You need to stop this... you are still bleeding... I don’t even know if gods or goddesses bleed... and yet here you are....” Baekhyun uttered

 

“Then leave if it bothers you...” Minzy pouted while stomping her feet walking to where Bom and the others were.

 

Baekhyun just smiled at how Minzy wants to act all tough and all.

 

After they made sure that the fire was completely out and the people were settled in a shelter, the guardians and the goddesses were all gathered in a huge bonfire at the center of the town.

 

“It has been a long night...” Baekhyun uttered trying to tease Minzy who was sitting beside him

 

“Shut up!” Minzy rolled her eyes upward

 

“You are playing a very dangerous game there...” Dara eyed and caught on with what Baekhyun was trying to do with Minzy

 

“Where is Bom, CL and Xiumin hyung?” Sehun wondered noticing the two missing people in the group

 

“Having a love triangle date perhaps?” Kai replied.

 

Meanwhile, in the woods where Bom decided to stroll together with CL, Xiumin followed suit.

 

“Bom... are you really alright?” Xiumin asked behind them

 

Bom was surprised but not shocked,

 

“I’ll leave you two to talk” CL stated as she pointed forward to where she planned to stay.

 

“I am fine...” Bom said plainly as she found a steady rock to sit on, Xiumin just looked at her and waited for her to continue

 

“Actually, I am not fine... *sigh, this is not the life I wanted to live... this is not what I wanted... I never wanted any of this... the title, the life I am living... I was contented with just being Persephone... the daughter of Demeter and Zeus... that’s all... I was happy like that... not having a care at all...” Bom stated

 

“But your return to your mother signals the coming of Spring here on earth... you symbolize the BIRTH OF ANEW... isn’t that something?” Xiumin said as he sat down beside Bom.

 

“I am never one to really love responsibilities...” Bom said

 

And then they were interrupted by a howling sound, Bom stood up immediately and with a determined voice said

 

“Come out!”

 

“Teehee! You really are sharp Bom... I applaud you for that!” Tiffany uttered as she appeared behind a huge tree.

 

“What do you want?” Bom demanded as Xiumin stood in front of her.

O====O=====O

 

 

kekekeke... the plot thickens...

 

 

 

 

 

do you like it? hate it? love it?

 

 

 

 

 

tell me all about it...

 

 

 

 

comment down below

 

 

 

 

~lostschoolboy~