365- CHANYEOL PART 5

XOXO- SHORT STORIES

365- CHANYEOL PART 5

 

 

The group was celebrating the birth a new couple, Chaerin and Chanyeol.

 

“Finally Hyung!” Sehun stated patting Chanyeol’s back

 

“If you weren’t going to make a move... I’d gladly step up and ask Chaerin out... kekekeke” Kai stated in a teasing manner.

 

“Yah! Enough of that... we should start the rehearsals... we only have a few days before the Charity Event!” Baekhyun uttered

 

“Oh, please tell me Baekhyun is not in charge!” Chanyeol stated in a slight panic

 

“Wae? Do you have a problem with me leading the event?” Baekhyun crossed his arms while looking sternly at Chanyeol

 

“Andwae! Suho-hyung! Please be the one in charge... please be the one in charge... that eyeliner guy is a slave driver!” Chanyeol pleaded for Suho as Chaerin looked at how childish and funny her BOYFRIEND looked.

 

Chaerin never thought that she could be happy with life and her music at the same time, it was all thanks to her boyfriend Chanyeol and her friends.

 

After their rigorous rehearsal and training, all were sprawled out on the floor breathing heavily...

 

“In order to enjoy the stage we need to practice like crazy and dance like crazy until we can do the moves even in our sleep! Arasso??!” Suho uttered trying to catch his breath

 

“Neh!” all of them chorused

 

“Suho-oppa you sound like a grandpa being out of breath like that!” Minji uttered then all of a sudden the door to their practice room opened.

 

“FOOD HAS ARRIVED!!!” Ssang Park shouted loudly as they brought with them tons of food which was very welcomed by the group as they all huddled at the center of the practice room to eat.

 

 

“Omo! You guys seemed like you haven’t eaten in ages!” Dara uttered as she saw the group not talking just busily munching on the food that was brought for them.

 

“You guys looked like you lost a bit of weight!” Bom stated as she saw the two girls with very loose shirts.

 

“Unnie... have you decided what to do for the Charity event?” Chaerin asked as she handed Chanyeol a glass of juice, Chanyeol was choking from the bread he stuffed in his mouth due to starvation and exhaustion.

 

“Well... we decided to arrange a certain song and turn it into an acoustic version, Dara made the arrangement... and we would like for you... the two of you to join us on stage” Bom answered gesturing to the two girls who were happily munching on the bread.

 

“Omo! Unnie! I don’t think I can stand on stage together with such popular artists... I don’t deserve it... I am just a student!” Minji uttered as she hid behind Kyungsoo who was smiling at his girlfriend’s meekness.

 

“Yah! Minkki-ah you can do it! You are also a great singer aside from your y dance... you have a wonderful voice... oppa will support you! Minkki FIGHTING!” Kyungsoo uttered which made Minji blush.

 

So while the guys were practicing for their piece, the girls then rehearsed in the other room and they plan to surprise the guys with their performance, so they didn’t want them to see their performance until the Charity Event.

 

Later in the night, when the group called it a night already and decided to rest.

 

Chaerin and Chanyeol decided to walk around the campus,

 

“Your sisters are workaholics! They are perfectionists! I mean we didn’t stop practicing until we learned the whole song... but it was a great experience!” Chaerin uttered as they walked hand in hand towards the center of the field where Chanyeol brought her the second day of her stay at the campus.

 

 

“They are scary when they are serious about work and they are kooky when it’s time to play! Ahhhh... I am excited for the Charity Event!” Chanyeol stated spreading his arms wide still holding on to Chaerin’s hand

 

“Hehehehe, you are funny! Your laugh is music to my ears! You are my music!” Chaerin stated as she pulled Chanyeol down to sit on the grass.

 

“Cheongmal?! Kekekeke, why is it that the moment we became a couple you also became so CHEEEEESSSSSYYYYY!!!” Chanyeol teased as he pinched her cheek.

 

“Whatever Anyiii-ah!!! But at least teacher was all praise for the composition I passed for my exams... it looks like I found what I have been looking for!” Chaerin stated as she felt happy that day, because it was also the day that their teacher praised her for the composition she passed for the 10th time... it was so good and heartwarming that the teacher told her that it could be a hit song!

 

The remaining 2 days before the Charity event, the group did nothing but rehearse and do some last minute changes for their stage. Everyone was busy with the stage setup, costumes and amidst all that, it looks like it got leaked that CL was studying at the university and the media was all over the place, trying to locate the star that was on hiatus, it was a good thing that the Ssang Park was also there to divert the media’s attention.

 

Chaerin didn’t come out of the practice room, she didn’t want to face the media and be on the spotlight again, after having a talk with her teacher in Composition, it looks like she has found the calling that she was looking for.

 

“Are you alright? I think some of them have found out where you are hiding” Chanyeol stated as he lowered her hoodie to her face when they noticed a bunch of cameras walking past their room.

 

 

“I’m not ready yet but it looks like I have to face them one way or another” Chaerin sighed as she got her cellphone and called somebody.

 

Chanyeol asked the help of the group to at least guard the attention away from Chaerin for awhile while the two prepare for a press conference for CL.

 

That afternoon, CL’s manager organize an impromptu press conference in one of the practice rooms, where Chaerin was already seated, waiting for the rest of the media to settle down.

 

When all the reporters were already seated, Chaerin spoke...

 

“Good afternoon to everyone... thank you for coming in such a short notice. I am here in behalf of the University of Performing Arts, to invite you to the Charity Event which is happening this Friday... it is an event that hopes to raise up enough funds to continue the scholarship of wonderfully gifted students of this university.” Chaerin paused then removed her sunglasses, she faced the media with less makeup showing her natural self for the first time.

 

“Neh, annyeonghaseyo... Lee Chaerin-imnida... you might know me by my stage name... I go by the name of CL... I have been on hiatus for 2 years now, and during those years, I have been busy studying and living the normal life I once had, I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to my fans for leaving them just like that, so as an apology to the fans... we, my friends and I have created a wonderful performance for everyone to see, I am asking everyone of you to please support this Charity Event... this is where I have been, and I have found what I needed to do in the future... I would appreciate it if you would allow me to show you again a new side to CL... kamsahamnida” Chaerin stood up and bowed at everyone and waved and went out of the room, where she was welcomed in the arms of his tall guy.

 

“You’ve done well... you’ve done well! Saranghae” Chanyeol uttered as he hugged her tightly.

 

“Okay... now that’s done... let’s go... I don’t want to be late for the practice!” Chaerin stated as she grabbed onto Chanyeol’s arm as they ran towards the direction of their practice room.

 

That piece of news was the talk of the town, so to speak... alot of donations and interest about the Charity event was widespread.

 

The night of the Charity Event was well on the way... everyone was happy and nervous at the same time, everyone’s heart was pounding so crazy and all of them can’t wait to stand on stage and show them what they have prepared for everybody...

 

First stage to be performed was from all of them (Chanyeol, Chaerin, Kyungsoo, Minji, Kai, Sehun, Dara, Suho, Baekhyun and Bom)... INTO YOUR WORLD

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6ifAO7gurc- EXO K ANGEL              (let us just imagine that the four girls were included in the formation... Chanyeol and Chaerin, Kyungsoo and Minji, Sehun, Kai and Dara and Suho, Baekhyun and Bom)

 

The Ssang Park performed their songs,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcgWNU3qay4Bom- You and I;

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acIPcjeiKHI Dara- Kiss

 

Then Minji and Chaerin performed their finals exam piece

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T39OnUOQ1Ck PLEASE DON’T GO

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lebAo4QL_og   Baekhyun and Kyungsoo- What is Love?

 

Then the stage of the four girls...

 

“This is a stage we haven’t seen before, even during practice, they didn’t allow us to see them or listen to them rehearse, so for the first time... a collaboration between SSANG PARK, CL and MINJI!!!” Suho stated as he and Baekhyun announced as the MC’s of the Charity Event.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmrFfL6p00s    2ne1 falling in love acoustic version

 

Chanyeol was shocked, he was stunned at how perfect Chaerin sounded, especially at the first rap part... he didn’t know she was capable of doing that, his sisters truly know how to bring out the hidden talent resting inside Chaerin.

 

Chanyeol has nothing but praises for his girlfriend who was on stage enjoying the song and the performance, he can see her looking at him and smiled as the song came to a finish she smiled cutely looking at him which made him blush.

 

Then Baekhyun introduced the next stage,

 

“Neh... thank you... the next stage is a very special stage... it will be done by our very own Chaerinnie... this is her self composed song... we haven’t heard of it... only our teacher has... not even that guy over there... he has no idea what it is... so I’d like to call back on stage, Chaerin!” Baekhyun stated after pointing towards Chanyeol who was shocked, even the media turned to look at his direction.

 

“Neh... annyeonghaseyo... Lee Chaerin-imnida... this is my first time to present to all of you this song, by making this song, I finally realized what I want to do with my Music... I would like to create my own music, be a composer and singer at the same time... this is a very meaningful one since I worked on this by myself with the help of some inspiration by a special someone... I hope you like the song...” Chaerin smiled as the music started.

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBGS-wBLPp4- let us just imagine CL singing this song... I liked the message of the song and it fits the back story of CL kekekeke  Applegirl Kim Yeo Hee - My Music

 

After singing the song, she bowed and said

 

“Always remember this... YOU ARE MY MUSIC, MUSIC IS MY LIFE.” Chaerin stated as she looked at Chanyeol who was standing at the side of the stage getting ready for the next performance.

 

Chanyeol stared back and smiled and bowed as he met with her backstage and gave her a huge and warm hug which was caught on the video which was flashed on the screen which earned a loud gasp from the whole crowd and to the fans of CL as well.

 

The reaction was not a bad one, everyone saw how happy Chaerin was together with the guy she was happily hugging as they saw Chanyeol patting her head giving her the thumbs up.

 

“Neh... that was a heartfelt performance by our dear Chaerin... up next... since it has become a tradition of the university... we will now use the final stage and dedicate this next song... to a very special girl... I hope you listen to the lyrics very carefully as it was written personally for you...” Suho stated as they all looked at the side of the stage where the girls were standing waiting for the final stage, especially to Chaerin who was looking at Chanyeol with a smile.

 

All the boys stood on stage- Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Kai, Sehun, Suho and Baekhyun as the music started.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Dk_4KY_Qss exo k 365, chanyeol focused, kpop republic

 

 

“I will protect you...” that was the last line of the song as the rest of the girls went up on stage to give their final bow.

 

Chanyeol held Chaerin’s hand tightly as they bowed together, they were waving and bowing to all the people who attended the Charity Event.

 

As the group were going down the stage, they didn’t realize that the video was still on them to get a peek at what happens back stage, there at the corner of the screen... stood out a couple... staring into each other’s eyes...

 

“You are my Music and thank you for bringing it back to me... saranghae” Chaerin stated as she tiptoed to give Chanyeol a sweet kiss, Chanyeol was shocked

 

“You liked the song that much? Hehehehe, I should write more then!” Chanyeol uttered as Chaerin poked his forehead

 

“My song is much better than yours!” Chaerin stated while crossing her arms

 

“Hmph! Your last line was so cheesy... I think I am going to melt!” Chanyeol teased back as both of them laughed and hugged, much to the delight of everyone who got to witness everything.

 

 

“Yeah... we are the cheesiest couple!” Chaerin uttered as they walked hand in hand.

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeJCXyFsPeE – EXO K- 365

Get crushed three times, even if you cry around the fifth one
If you overcome it five times, you begin to see the end of it
If you run impatiently you will only miss important things
Give yourself some time so you can catch your breath

 

Remember the times when Chaerin’s self composed songs were rejected by their teacher

 

Always in the same place, like a rising sun

3-6-5 I start my day by waking you up every morning
3-6-5 every minute every second, without any break, I’ll spend all of these with you
oh oh oh oh- 3-6-5 I’ll grab your hand
oh oh oh oh- 3-6-5 I won’t let it go

 

Remembering the first time they watched the sunrise and the days that passed after that growing closer to each other

 

Laugh loudly three times, listen to a song five times
If you sleep for five hours, it won’t be a big deal

I will be like this light’s knight that protects you

3-6-5 in front of you I will brand a sword just for you
3-6-5 as if i was born for you i will live my ways
oh oh oh oh- 3-6-5 No matter what pain it is
oh oh oh oh- 3-6-5 I will make you forget about it

 

When the destinies that will test you call for your tears
No matter when, just like a miracle, I’ll appear in front of you

 

Reminding Chaerin that he will always be there if she finds life getting tough

 

 

3-6-5 behind you I will live everyday for you
3-6-5 as if i was born for you I will fill my days
oh oh oh oh- 3-6-5 No matter what pain it is
oh oh oh oh- 3-6-5 I will make you forget about it
3-6-5 I will protect you

 

“I will be with you 365 days a year so don’t you worry about a thing... I LOVE YOU” - Chanyeol

 

 

o===o===o

 

 

okay i'm done... waaaahhhhh running off again!!!

 

 

off to write the next one... 

 

 

 

the remaining members are: CHEN, BAEKHYUN, XIUMIN, TAO AND  KAI

 

 

 

eeny mini miney moe....

 

 

 

 

comment down below

 

 

 

 

~lostschoolboy~