BABY- LAY PART 2

XOXO- SHORT STORIES

BABY- LAY PART 2

 

The newly engaged couple were enjoying an afternoon coffee break they usually have when their friends decided to in and check on the two.

 

“Hyung! Wazzzuuuup!!!” Sehun greeted giving Lay a hi-five as the rest of the guys followed,

 

“Annyeong noona!” Kai greeted as he patted Dara’s shoulders and went to grab a seat next to her

 

“Yah! I wanted to sit beside noona today!” Chanyeol pouted and saw an opportunity to sit on the other side of Dara, he grabbed a free chair and sat contentedly beside Dara.

 

“So... what brings you here?” Lay asked still looking at Dara then at Kai and then at Chanyeol and then to the rest of the guys who were looking for chairs to sit on.

 

“So... you have been keeping us in the dark about your plans for the wedding... we just wanted to know... if you have any yet?” Xiumin stated as he sat on the arm rest of the chair where Lay was sitting.

 

“Omo! Really now... what a coincidence seeing you guys all here!” Bom stated showing a fake surprise as she and the rest of the girls arrived at the al fresco coffee shop.

 

“Unnie... you sound so fake!” Minji exclaimed rolling her eyes upward, she then waved to the rest of the guys present.

 

“Hon... you really can’t act!” Kyungsoo uttered as he placed an arm around Bom’s shoulders

 

“That’s why I bake!” Bom smiled at Kyungsoo.

 

“Ewwwwww, hyung your cheesiness, please try to just contain it in your house please... not out here in public!” Sehun uttered in a monotonous tone of voice with a death glare.

 

“So... what’ll you be having guys?” the owner of the coffee shop greeted his regular customers happily

 

“You seem to be in high spirits Mr. Shim!” Baekhyun smiled his eye smile towards the older man

 

“Oh well, because you are all gathered outside here... it’s good for business! It’s like I am having a live advertisement of my place... it’s good publicity for my shop!” Mr. Shim uttered as the guys gave him their order one by one.

 

Kris and Tao offered to help Mr. Shim with their orders as they carried 3 trays out to serve all of them.

 

“Ahhh... this is a picture of a one huge happy family!” Mr. Shim stated with amazement

 

  

 

(and since i don't know how to edit pictures,,, just imagine them all together in the picture kekekekeke )

 

“Mr. Shim! These two are engaged!” Suho gestured at both Lay and Dara who were blushing to the reddest red.

 


“Omo! Finally! Congratulations! When is the date?” Mr. Shim asked curiously

 

“In December, and please... in behalf of my future wife, we are personally inviting you to be there as a witness” Lay smiled his dimpled cheek smile much to the surprise of everyone who was sitting around him, including Dara.

 

It was as if everyone was silently counting in their minds... then all of them chorused with the exception of Lay.

 

“10 months?!”

 

Lay looked lost and clueless (-.-)

 

“Xing! Are you serious?” Dara asked in wonder looking straight at him while holding on to his hand that was resting on the table

 

Lay paused and thought for awhile and after 10 seconds nodded.

 

“Omo! Preparations! Preparations! 10 months!? Are you serious?” Chaerin was the one to freak out instead of the bride.

 

“Do you know how hard it is to find a venue within 10 months and prepare for a wedding such as yours?” Bom uttered.

 

“Well you guys are great! You are our friends... I know you can do it! As what you guys say in the fashion industry... MAKE IT WORK!” Lay smiled and looked at Dara seeing the happiness in her eyes.

 

“Then it looks like you have a meeting to do here... well I’ll leave you to it then!” Mr. Shim stated and went back inside the shop.

 

“So... I guess automatically the food will be taken care of by us!” Kyungsoo stated sitting on the armrest of Bom’s armchair and headlocked Bom and messed her hair.

 

“Yah! Don’t touch my hair!” Bom stated as she gave her husband a light punch in the arm.

 

Kyungsoo gave Bom a flying kiss as a sign of his apology towards his wife.

 

“The Bominator is starting!” Chanyeol exclaimed finding it amusing to see Kyungsoo being beaten by Bom.

 

“DODYO! Is that a way to treat your wife!” Baekhyun jested enjoying the pained expression on Kyungsoo as Bom continued to girl punch him in his right arm.

 

“Then I’ll be in charge of your wedding dress and the dresses of the female entourage!” Chaerin raised her hand excitedly

 

“Then we’ll be in charge of dressing the wolves then!” Kris uttered in his deep voice.

 

“I can be in charge of the invitations and souvenirs!” Minji happily volunteered, “Time to put my creativity to the test again!” she added rubbing her hands together

 

“We will help! Won’t we Sehun-ah” Kai volunteered himself and Sehun as well who was clueless as to what was happening

 

“Ung!” Sehun nodded in reply.

 

“Then we will be in charge of the songs and music for the wedding then!” Chen gave Lay his mischievous stare

 

“Yah! Andwae! Not the troll! I don’t want overly cheesy songs! Yah! Baekhyun and Chanyeol will be incharge of choosing the songs! You will be in charge of singing! Arasso!?” Lay blurted out, even though he was already in panic because of the situation his face was devoid of it... he was still a blank slate.

 

“Hyung for someone who is already panicking... you look lost! Puhahahahahaha!” Chen stated as he held onto his tummy and laughed.

 

“Then we will be the one to document everything! Photos and videos!” Suho stated as he gestured towards him and Xiumin

 

“So for your prenuptial photos... what would be the best theme then?” Xiumin wondered aloud.

 

Everyone was silent, they were all thinking.

 

“Beauty!” Lay stated pointing to Dara

 

“Wolf!” Dara then pointed back to Lay

 

“Hmmm, that could work... that’s a nice concept to go about!” Xiumin thought about it and already had a concept in mind running through his head.

 

“So when do we start shooting?” Suho asked much to the surprise of everybody

 

“What?! It’s a prenup pictorial... so definitely it should be taken before the wedding right and it should be included in the invitation as well!” Suho explained.

 

The rest of the group just nodded and said their “aaaahhhhhhh”

 

This is a well known fact, since Lay is a famous young composer and producer with handsome features and wealth... he has been in the limelight since his first hit single. So no doubt that the press will be all over their wedding preparations and the wedding itself.

 

Not also counting how famous his friends are and in their own respective fields.

 

Kyungsoo and Bom are a married couple owning a very in demand catering service, Kyungsoo culinary skills and Bom’s pastries are well known and loved by the elites.

 

Kris and Tao own a clothing line that is the talk of the town in the recent fashion week.

 

Chaerin goes under the name of CL when she debuted her line of clothing during the fashion week and she was an instant success, and almost everyone wanted to wear her creations.

 

Suho and Xiumin are well known photographers and have won numerous amount of awards for their works.

 

Sehun is a new model in demand, he has soft features and intense features that goes very well with different types of genre of clothing.

 

Kai and Minji are well known choreographers in their field and are the talk of the town.

 

Baekhyun, Chen and Chanyeol are Lay’s talents and are famous not only in Korea but in the whole Asia and are planning to tap into the international market.

 

Luhan was scouted by Suho and Xiumin to be the model together with Sehun in a campaign ad for another clothing brand and is gaining instant popularity with the females.

 

“Mian! I am late!” Luhan was seen panting, trying to catch his breath.

 

“So how did it go?” Sehun asked as he pulled a chair for Luhan

 

“I got it! I got the job!” Luhan fist pumped the air and everyone cheered

 

“Yah! You two owe me a new employee!” Dara jested pointing to both Suho and Xiumin, since they pirated Luhan away from her, she has one less employee in her shop.

 

O===o====o

After that unplanned wedding meeting, Dara and Lay were now left at the coffee shop still sitting and laughing at how worked up their friends were about their wedding.

 

“You do know that it will be the most strenuous 10 months of our lives right?” Dara uttered as she sat closer to Lay who had his arm around Dara.

 

“Ung... I know... that’s why I let them divide our load into 16 and multiply our happiness by 16 as well!” Lay replied.

 

“Aigoo... I have to go back to the shop and check on the new delivery of flowers expected today, Luhan will have a hard time organizing them if I let him do it all by himself.” Dara stated as she stood up waiting for Lay to stand as well.

 

“Dara-ah... this is it!” Lay uttered with a smile as he held Dara’s hand in his

 

“This is what?” Dara asked

 

“The start of our happily ever after!” Lay smiled shyly while rubbing the back of his neck with his free hand

 

“Huh? I thought our happily every after started the moment I accepted that overly interrupted confession of yours!” Dara smiled back and and kissed Lay on the cheek.

 

“Thank you, I needed that! After listening to 14 voices talking all at the same, I had to think and keep up with them... I needed that pull back to reality kiss” Lay uttered as he placed his arm around Dara and walked back towards the flower shop.

 

O====O=====O

 

whew! man it's hard to write with 16 characters present!

 

i had to keep tabs on who wasn't given any dialogue yet... hehehehehehe

 

so their theme for their prenup is WOLF AND BEAUTY

so  this is Lay as a cute WOLF kekekekeke

 

and this is Dara... hehehehe cute wolf kekekekeke

 

 

you know the drill

 

 

 

comment down below

 

 

~lostschoolboy~