BABY- LAY PART 3

XOXO- SHORT STORIES

BABY- LAY PART 3

 

There never was a day that Lay and Dara were almost always hogged by the media since the announcement of their engagement, with Lay being famous and included in the most wanted bachelors of the year.

 

“Dara-ah, mian... are you okay?” Lay asked through phone since he was still in the studio recording for a new song for Baekhyun’s upcoming album.

 

“It’s okay... your 2 giants are here to protect me... Aigoo... with Luhan becoming famous also my flowershop became an instant success!” Dara replied as she looked at the pictures of wedding gowns Chaerin gave her to choose from.

 

“What are you doing this afternoon?” Lay asked as he twirled his swivel chair, round and round

 

“Um, I have to go to Chaerin’s boutique she said she has some designs she liked to run through me for the prenuptial and the entourage’s dresses... Aigoo... if I had known that getting married was this stressful, I’d just skip the preparations and fast forward it to the day I say I DO!” Dara sighed putting aside the magazine.

 

“You’re funny! Don’t girls like this sort of thing?”Lay asked

 

“A girl may like it and dream of it... but a woman, like me... hmmmmm, I hate being in the center of attention... being fussed over... Aigoo!”

 

“Arasso! Arasso... well, break time’s over... I have to get back to work... oh yeah, Minji called me, she said she found the perfect venue for us, she told me the address... wanna go check it out tomorrow?”

 

“Sure... I’ll ask Luhan to watch the shop for me then! Bye, saranghae!” Dara chuckled

 

“Neh... saranghaeyo!” Lay uttered with a cutesy voice.

 

Later that afternoon, Dara came rushing down to Chaerin’s shop to check on some of the designs she had in mind for her beauty concept and her wedding gown.

 

“Unnie! Palli! I need your opinion on this... I am having an idea overload and I wanted to know what you thought of these?” Chaerin then showed Dara a rack of unfinished styles and there were at least 3 racks full of different fabrics and different types of dresses.

 

“Whoa! Chaerin-ah, you’ve done a lot! This is... wow!” Dara stated with her eyes wide open

 

“I don’t know... I was inspired with your beauty and wolf concept and the ideas just kept on flowing...” Chaerin smiled as she showed Dara her creations one by one.

 

 

 

“Unnie... I’d like to see you in this! Since it’s a beauty and wolf concept, I think nature-inspired dresses and fairy-like concept suits the best! I already talked with Xiumin-oppa and Suho-oppa about the concept and they loved it... unnie, I am really happy and excited right now!” Chaerin spoke with such wonder and excitement in her eyes.

 

“Yeah, I can see that Chaerin-ah... I am going to get married! Can you believe it?! I am gonna get married already... at first it hasn’t sunk in yet, but it is slowly creeping up now, seeing all the preparations left and right... I really am blessed to have wonderful friends... and a wonderful soon to be husband.” Dara uttered with a dreamy look on her face

 

“You really love him... do you?” Chaerin asked with a smile on her face, feeling happy for her unnie

 

“Neh... I haven’t felt much happiness in  a long time... I haven’t even dreamt of such happiness until Xing came... I couldn’t, until now... I am still waking up every morning thinking that all of this is a dream!” Dara stated propping her elbows on the table.

 

“Unnie... I envy you really! Lay-oppa is really lucky to have you!” Chaerin cheered on

 

“We are both lucky to have found each other... no one is luckier between the two of us.” Dara smiled as they began to try the dresses Chaerin has prepared for her.

 

Meanwhile, at the recording studio.

 

“Hyung! What are you doing there? You have been cooped up in that corner for a while now!” Baekhyun noticed Lay sitting in a corner, as if a child being scolded and asked to stay in a corner.

 

“Hm? Ani... um, it’s hard!” Lay uttered with his eyebrows scrunched up.

 

“What’s hard?” Baekhyun sat beside Lay and tried to take a look at what Lay was writing.

 

“Writing.” Lay replied plainly, while looking up the ceiling and really looking like he is out of it.

 

“Hyung, you have been writing songs since you were in high school and you’re saying it’s hard to write now?” Baekhyun asked in wonder

 

Then Lay sat straight, closed his notebook, then just stared at nothing in particular, after a moment or two...

 

“That’s it! You are a big help!” Lay uttered all of a sudden

 

“Hyung, you’re weird, you know? What’s that all about?” Baekhyun said while shaking his head

 

“I was having problems about writing my vows... and then you gave me an idea! Thanks!” Lay stood up and went out off the studio and headed for his office, when he was halfway there, he turned around and went back in the studio where Baekhyun was left speechless.

 

“Oh and by the way... do the song once again... your voice sounded cheeky!” Lay smiled his dimpled smile and walked away.

 

“Wha?! Hyung! What does sounding cheeky sound like?” Baekhyun shouted in the hallway looking at Lay walking away

 

“Listen to your recording... that’s what sounding cheeky is!” Lay waved his hand and turned around the corner and disappeared.

 

Baekhyun was left clueless, then Chanyeol went inside looking at Baekhyun who was pouting on the sofa.

 

“What’s up with you?” Chanyeol asked sitting beside Baekhyun

 

“Hyung told me I sound cheeky! What does that even mean?” Baekhyun replied

 

“PUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! He finally had the courage to really say that straight to your face! PUAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!” Chanyeol laughed and rolled on the floor laughing and laughing

 

“Yah! Yah! Yah! What do you mean by that!” Baekhyun stated hitting Chanyeol’s arm

 

Just then Chen entered the studio to check on Baekhyun when he saw what the two were doing.

 

“What the?! What’s going on in here?” Chen asked

 

“Yah, what does sounding cheeky mean?!” Baekhyun shouted pointing to Chen ignoring the almost dying out of laughter Chanyeol still rolling on the floor.

 

“Oh... pssshshhhhh, sounding cheeky means...” Chen paused as he was about to walk out of the studio,

 

“Sounding cheeky.” Chen replied plainly and walked out of the studio leaving the two inside the room.

 

“Yah! You troll you!” Baekhyun shouted as he stomped his feet like a child having a tantrum!

 

The next morning Lay stopped by at the flower shop to fetch Dara so that they can go together to the place Minji suggested for the venue of their wedding.

 

“From the name of the place... I like it already!” Dara uttered as she read it

 

“Secret Garden!” Lay read the name as they drove off to their destination.

 

When they reached the gates of the said place, the couple fell in love with it already.

 

It was close to nature and there were a lot of trees surrounding the place, and there was an awning that can be set up when the climate is not friendly with their celebration.

 

“Baby! I think this is it!” Dara squealed in excitement as she twirled around the pathway going to the main hall which was also covered with bushes and colourful flowers.

 

“Maybe, we can also suggest the place to Xiumin-hyung and Suho for the shoot, this looks like a nice place!” Lay stated as he took Dara’s hand in his.

 

Dara nodded as she walked side by side with Lay.

 

“I love the place already! Let’s book it!” Dara stated in excitement as they headed towards the office.

 

When they entered the office, the staffs were startstruck by the newcomers.

 

“Omo!” one of the assistants exclaimed pointing towards Lay

 

“Mr. Zhang, welcome! What can we help you with?” one of the representatives finally had the sense to talk to the couple.

 

“Omo! Omo! Sandara Park looks so beautiful... much more beautiful in person!” one of the staffs whispered, which made Dara blush and hid behind Lay in embarrassment.

 

“Ah neh... is your December booked already?” Lay took over the details with the representative as Dara sat beside him.

 

One of the staffs engaged Dara in a talk and showed her photo albums of past weddings that took place in the Secret Garden. Dara fell in love with the place the moment she saw the gates opened, she fell in love much more when they walked the path towards the office and what made her really want to pull the wedding date much closer was how perfect she envisioned herself walking down the aisle towards the man she loves. She imagined walking along the river banks heading towards the small chapel by the rose garden while their family and friends are in attendance, watching the two of them exchange their vows and their I Do’s.

 

“Baby... are you ready to see the whole place?” Lay uttered making Dara wake up from her fantasy-like wedding.

 

“Huh? Neh” Dara smiled as she stood up and held Lay’s hand as they headed out the office and followed, Mr. Lee who was in charge of the reservations.

 

After the tour around the venue, the couple rested near the river bank where there was a small canopy and a small table and two chairs, the management was kind enough to offer them some coffee and biscuits as they rest and enjoy the beautiful scenery in front of them.

 

“So... baby... this is where we’re going to get married.” Lay smiled after taking a sip of his drink

 

Dara nodded as she sat and looked around the area and was really enjoying  what she was seeing.

 

“I love the place! I sent Chaerin and Bom a picture of the place and they have nothing but praises for the place... and it seems like Chaerin wants to do the photoshoot already!” Dara stated with a smile on her face, showing Lay her cellphone and the two ladies’ reaction.

 

“I got the same reaction with Xiumin-hyung! He told me that we should shoot it ASAP!” Lay smiled while shaking his head

 

“Really now... our friends are more excited with this than us!” Dara stated as they enjoyed their afternoon resting.

 

Meanwhile the staff of the venue couldn’t help but squeal in excitement seeing a celebrity couple in person, and they are both looking so handsome and beautiful while they looked at them from afar!

 

“Omo! They really look like shining couple! Shabang shebang!” one of the lady staffs exclaimed as she took a picture of their back facing them

 

“Just looking at them I think I am falling in love... with the two of them... with their relationship I mean!” another one added with a dreamy look in her face.

 

“I like Sandara Park-noona! And I think I can’t see her with any other man aside from Mr. Zhang! They really look good together! Even their back view is perfect!” a male staff joined their spazzing

 

“Shhhh... they are angels sent here on earth... to make us mortals feel little... Aigoo... perfect... that’s truly the picture of a perfect couple, right there!” another one added.

 

(let us all close our eyes and take this moment as we imagine Lay and Dara sitting together like this... enjoying their moments together...ahhhhh.... peaceful... tranquil... perfect... love!)

 

The following weeks that passed Chaerin, Kris and Tao were busy creating outfits for the couple for their prenuptial photoshoot, for media release and for personal invitations.

 

Everyone was so excited and the security for the SECRET GARDEN doubled since it was on the news that the engaged couple are going to do their pictorial in the said venue together with their famous friends.

 

Alot of fans were waiting for each individual’s arrival as one by one they arrived.

 

Chaerin, Kris and Tao arrived the earliest together with a truckload full of clothes to be worn both by the couple and their friends.

 

They were followed by the arrival of Minji, Kai and Sehun who looked like they lack a bit of sleep.

 

Then followed by Chen, Baekhyun and Chanyeol who decided to ride one vehicle with Chanyeol driving them.

 

Flashes of cameras were blinding and a lot of shouts and screams of asking them to look here and there.

 

Luhan was together with Xiumin and Suho who had just came from another location and headed straight for the Secret Garden.

 

The last to arrive was the couple that everyone was waiting for.

 

“Omo! A lot of people came!” Dara exclaimed with wide eyes and worry in her eyes

 

“Don’t worry... just smile and enjoy the day... this is your time to shine, baby ^^” Lay smiled with his dimple showing as he got out of the car and hurriedly went to the passenger side to open Dara’s door for her.

 

When Dara came out alot of flashes bursted and shouts and screams calling out their names and sending out their greetings and wishes to the couple.

 

Lay waved and bowed to the crowd of people outside,

 

“Thank you for taking your time and visiting us here... thank you for your support and please be careful... we will be staying here until late in the morning of the following day... so please get enough rest, don’t wait for us... take care of your health as well... kamsahamnida!” Lay bowed and was joined by Dara as they proceeded to get in the Secret Garden.

 

Kris and Tao had fun dressing their friends in their creations... it was also an opportunity for them to showcase their clothing as well. The “wolves” were dressed first in black rugged attire, like a gang or a wolf pack of some sort.

 

Then they changed into white rugged attire... all of them looked very charismatic either with black or white theme.

 

 

Then it was the women’s turn for their photoshoot while the men changed into their next attire.

 

Since it was a forest theme, Chaerin also created a prop of a branch extending towards the four of them, highlighting Dara in the middle.

 

 

Then their next theme was like a wildlife theme which gives off a nature themed kind of a look.

 

 

Then it was now their turn for some solo shots.

 

 

O====O====O

 

okay i rest my case... photo overload kekekekeke

 

 

 

it took me awhile to write this chapter because as what i've said... i got distracted looking at the pictures of both groups, looking for an appropriate theme for them...

 

 

 

waaaahhhhh, i enjoy writing this story...

 

 

share your spazz... your thoughts... your reactions...

 

 

comment down below ^^

 

~lostschoolboy~