PETER PAN- LUHAN PART 2

XOXO- SHORT STORIES
PETER PAN- PART 2 
 
We woke up early in the morning to get a great view of the sunrise from the Great Wall... I was excited for I don't know what reason, mama came with us on the trip.
 
 
I sat beside a very sleepy Mulan, I can see that she was still sleepy, we haven't been long on the road, she began to doze off, her head swaying from side to side... as the van turned her head almost hit the window if it weren't for my fast reflexes, whew!
 
 
I slowly guided her head to my shoulder as she continued to sleep and I on the other hand, trying to think and trying to sink into my mind that she is a 12 year old girl so stop acting as if you are getting giddy with this small action of yours... 
 
 
I can't stop my heart from beating so fast... I sat the whole 45-minute ride stiffly, afraid that if I move she would wake up and won't get enough rest. Now why do I sound like a erted old man... Aish!!! Mind stop thinking these things... 
 
 
when we arrived, I was debating on how I would wake her up...I slightly shrug her shoulders, lightly whispering her name. I felt her move and a sound from came out like a cute sound... 
 
 
I found myself smiling at her while trying to wake her up. She finally opened her eyes and stretched her arms as she looked at me
 
 
"Ah! Mianhae oppa... I slept!" she told me showing me here cute eyes
 
 
I told her that we have already arrived and we needed to go down to meet our parents.
 
 
There was no problem going up to the Great Wall, it was really a great sight to see the sun rise, I found Mulan taking pictures again... she seems to be fond of taking pictures.
 
 
I heard my dad say that we were now heading to Tiananmen Square, I saw them easily going down the steps... I looked down and got a shock of my life... I didn't notice that we had reached such a high place... I was again like this OoO...
 
 
Lips are dry, starting to panic and hearing Mulan laugh at my expense is not helping... I went down the stairs backwards while Mulan held my hands slowly guiding me down, I know I should be ashamed to call myself a man if I were to rely on a girl, but desperate times call for desperate measures.
 
 
Obviously, the day tour didn't start as cool as I had imagined it to be, we went to Tiananmen Square then to the Forbidden Palace then off to Lunch and some shopping in the afternoon.
 
 
The Gongs enjoyed the tour, I was happy to see Mulan enjoying herself. Seeing her amused at such little things made me think that yes, she is still a 12 year old girl, but then when she looks so serious while watching performances, giving her observations about some of the arts displayed in the museum makes you think otherwise... it was like there is an old soul trapped in her.
 
 
The afternoon was a free time for them, Minji asked me to go with her to buy some souvenirs for her friends.
 
 
I took her to the souvenir shop downtown, where it was cheap and we can ask for great bargain.
 
 
When we arrived at the shops, we literally went to all the shops before she bought anything, she told me that she wanted to look at what the shops were to offer, she didn't want to buy something and then find another thing that is much more beautiful and cheap in the other stores.
 
 
When she entered this pink store, I decided to just stay out of the shop and wait for her, cause all of the pink inside was making my eyes hurt. I bought myself some ice cream while I wait for her, it was taking her a long time to choose things inside the shop, when the owner of the shop went out looking worriedly as she looked at me
 
 
"Aiyoo... son, are you with that girl... I think some of the guys just took her to the back alley"
 
 
OoO...
 
 
I panicked, I was just gone for a second! I hurriedly went to where the owner pointed as I turned to the corner in the alley, there I found 4 guys surrounding a very frightened Minji.
 
 
"Minji-ah!" I shouted as I ran towards her and kicked the nearest guy to her away 
 
 
Another guy went for a punch, it was good that I had good reflexes, I dodged it and gave a punch to the face. Then one of the guys held my arms as the other guy was about to punch me in the face, I kicked him away as I tried to struggle free from the other's hold and gave him my infamous flying kick. 
 
 
 
I grabbed Minji's hand and ran away, as fast as we can before they could catch up to us or before any of their friends come after us.
 
 
AFter running a good mile, I think we lost them, we decided to rest and calm ourselves in one of the cafes.
 
 
I ordered us some tea to calm the little one.
 
 
"Kamsahamnida oppa!" she told me while taking a sip.
 
 
AUTHOR'S POV
 
 
If anyone was to look at the two who were sitting at the back of the cafe, they would think that they were a young couple. Luhan was staring hard at Minji who has her head bowed down.
 
 
 
"What happened?" Luhan asked
 
 
 
"I finished looking through the shop, when I went out, I couldn't see you, so I just stood there waiting for you to come back, when all of a sudden those guys grabbed me and dragged me there!" Minji replied in a soft voice clutching her heart
 
 
 
"Aiyoo... it was a good thing the owner of the shop saw that and told me!" Luhan released a sigh of relief
 
 
 
After they finished drinking, it was now starting to get dark so they decided to head back. As they were walking towards the bus stop, Minji stopped as Luhan looked back at her...
 
 
 
"Oppa!" Minji called out as she ran towards Luhan, when she was only a step a way... she tiptoed and kissed Luhan on the cheek.
 
 
 
"Thank you... in the near future... if I would have a boyfriend... I hope he will be someone like you... cute..." Minji smiled gesturing a buing buing action
 
 
 
"I am not cute... I am MANLY!" Luhan corrected her
 
 
 
"Cute... and manly -_- " Minji smiled as she nodded
 
 
 
"He has to be able to save you from bad guys, it seems like you are a magnet for trouble, little girl!" Luhan stated patting her head
 
 
 
"Neh! Oppa... can you promise me something? Since tomorrow we will be leaving already... and I have made quite a lot of memories here and you have been so nice to me..." Minji asked with a bit of hesitation
 
 
 
"What is it?" Luhan smiled as he looked at Minji waiting for her in anticipation,
 
 
 
"Promise me... after... hmm I am 12 right now, a good age to have a boyfriend would be around the same age as you right now, 16 years old... so after 4 or 5 years, you would be 20 or 21 then ... will you come and look for me, check up on me? If I don't have a boyfriend by that time, will you remind me of this moment? Of what he should be?" Minji uttered innocently as if asking for something so simple
 
 
 
Luhan stared hard at her, not believing that these words were coming out of a little girl. After a moment, Luhan nodded as he held out his hand for her to hold as they went on the bus.
 
 
 
LUHAN'S POV
 
That night was the last night they would stay with us. when we got home mama prepared a special dinner for the Gong Family. 
 
 
 
It was a bittersweet moment, I had gained a new friend out of the 2 days that they stayed with us, it was cut short due to the schedule of their tour being rearranged. 
 
 
 
Minji went inside her room early, probably starting to pack her things and get a good night sleep. I on the other hand was feeling a bit down, feeling that the time spent together was so short, but it was meaningful and unforgettable. 
 
 
 
We woke up early to give them a ride back to their hotel, I helped them with their luggages and placed them at the back of the van. Minji was a bit quiet the whole ride to the hotel. When we arrived at the hotel, I helped the bell boy with their luggages as the Gongs said their farewells to my parents.
 
 
 
I bowed and thanked Mr and Mrs Gong, when I got in front of Minji... I looked at her and she was fidgeting, she then ran towards me and gave me a hug and kiss on the cheek again, she said thanks and walked away.
 
 
 
I was left there awestruck. She kissed me again and this time in front of her parents and my parents. Huh... what luck.
 
 
 
After they went inside the hotel, the ride back to the house was a quiet one, I felt the sleepiness hitting me and my eyes. 
 
 
 
When we got home, I rushed back to my room to catch some sleep, when I saw something on my bed... a small book...
 
 
 
It's not my school book, as I opened it I saw our picture... the one taken at the cave. Then as I turned to the next page, there written was her experiences and her feelings and pictures of the places we went and a picture of her and a picture of me... lots and lots of pictures of me, making a funny face... sleeping with my mouth opened, Aish it was embarrassing!
 
 
 
As I flipped on the last page, there was a letter...
 
 
 
LUHAN-Oppa!
 
Annyeong! This is my gift to you! -_-  I am very thankful that I got to meet you. I am happy and sad at the same time because we are leaving tomorrow and it feels like it was so short.
 
But the memories I created during this experience is irreplacable... I made this for you so that you won't forget about me and the promise you made with me... arasso?
 
Thank you for saving me and protecting me... fighting off the monsters and evildoers... you are my hero! You are my namja!
 
Truly Oppa! You are my ideal namja! KYEOPTA! ahihihi, I am just teasing you, cheongmal kamsahamnida!
 
I will miss you... here is my address... don't forget to write to me!
 
OPPA SARANGHAE!
 
~Minkki~
 
O===O====O
 
how do you find the story so far?
 
 
show some love and comment down below... thank you
 
 
~lostschoolboy~