DON'T GO- SUHO PART 1

XOXO- SHORT STORIES

DON’T GO- SUHO PART 1

 

The elementals were having a council’s meeting. They are growing weary due to the numerous attacks of the dark forces.

 

The guardians talked about that One being that would unite everyone even with the dark forces, to attain peace and prosperity back to their world.

 

Their world is known as the ENIGMA planet, it is divided into 7 districts namely: MBLAQ DISTRICT, 2PM DISTRICT, CNBLUE DISTRICT, SNSD DISTRICT, KARA DISTRICT, BIGBANG DISTRICT AND DBSK DISTRICT.

 

The DBSK district is highly respected, considered as the elite district. They are a powerful bunch even though their size is not that great, there are 5 guardians and there are only 12 members; which compared to the other district’s members which has hundreds upon hundreds of armies, these 12 men together with their 5 guardians can fight 100 dark forces each, they are good at combat and strategy and they possess powerful elements.

 

- THE DBSK GUARDIANS

 

 

 THE 12 MEMBERS

 

 

The DBSK district is known once as hostile territory until the 5 guardians took over and restore peace to the area.

 

The 5 guardians of the DBSK district are:

 

Yunho- he is the guardian of earth, in charge of the Northern section of the DBSK district; and under him are D.O. who possesses immense strength despite his small stature and Chen who has control over lightning.

 

Changmin- he is the guardian of wind, in charge of the Eastern section of the DBSK district; and under him are Sehun who is the direct apprentice of Changmin with the power of wind, Kris who has the ability of flight and Tao the ability to control time.

 

Hero- he is the guardian of the ether, in charge of the Central section of the DBSK district; and under him are Luhan who has the power to move things with his mind and Kai has the power of teleportation.

 

Micky- he is the guardian of water, in charge of the Western section of the DBSK district; and under him are Suho who is in charge of the control of water, he is a cousin of the guardian; Xiumin has the power of ice and Lay has the power to heal.

 

Xiah- he is the guardian of fire, in charge of the Southern section of the DBSK district; and under him are Chanyeol who has the power of the phoenix and Baekhyun who has the power of light.

 

The Western section is supposed to be ideally situated near the ocean since the guardian is the Guardian of Water... so it is only fitting that their HQ was supposed to be placed near a huge body of water... but instead, Micky chose a hidden forest type of place with a swamp nearby as the only body of water with a small cottage enough to fit the four of them in as their head quarters. A very laid back approach compared to the other sections of the district.

 

Imagine 4 grown men trying to squeeze each other in that small cottage, with the three: Suho, Xiumin and Lay cramping in one bedroom while their guardian rests in the biggest bedroom of the cottage.

 

O====O=====O

 

Bom is a butterfly, and it is said that they are also a bridge to the underworld. The world of the dead, that is why it is said, that when you see a butterfly flying near you, it means that a dead loved one has come to visit you.

 

Bom is a messenger of hope and a remembrance of the loved ones that were lost. She is an example to the other butterflies, because she carries out her duty without hesitation and doubt, she knows her role, her place and her purpose.

 

And lately, they have noticed a huge number of entry to the underworld, meaning there are alot of deaths that were occurring in the world. Which caused a worry to their kind, because a number of souls contained in a butterfly can only be so much that the burden and weight of carrying a number of souls into your being could take a toll on a butterfly and just give up, die or even disappear.

 

“Unnie! Are you done for the day?” Chaerin asked as she noticed Bom entering their room.

 

“Neh! Aigoo... it was tiring... I was added another load to take care of... well, I’m off! See you later, you know where to find me!” Bom stated as she changed her clothes and went out.

 

“Where is she off to?” Dara noticed as she went in

 

“Oh the usual place unnie... you know her... she loves to take walks in the forest!” Chaerin waved her hand in the air as she happily lied on the bed to take some rest.

 

“But why is she wearing a flowery thing on her hair?” Dara wondered

 

“To disguise herself, that’s what she calls it!” Chaerin answered as she put the blanket over her head.

 

“Her and her weirdness, she is obviously not gonna camouflage herself like that... she is beautiful... she will be noticed in an instant!” Dara shook her head as she too lied down on the bed trying to take a rest.

 

It’s not that bad really, being noticed by other entities or even the elementals, they are friendly with each other... it’s the dark forces that they need to be careful with... when they capture a butterfly they turn them into moths become their slaves.

 

O===o====o

 

"Oh, even if the world ends, I'll follow from behind you, so please don't go out of my sight" Suho said as if pleading for her to not let go of his hand and leave him behind...

 

Suho's heart was breaking... not knowing what to do seeing his heart break into pieces, never had he known such heart break until now... seeing the girl walking away from him, with tears in her eyes.

 

Then all of a sudden...

 

"YAH YAH YAH... SUHO get your off of that bed! It's time for you to cook now, it's your turn to cook breakfast... Micky-hyung would scold us if he comes back from the council meeting without food on the table... get up!" Xiumin shook Suho until he stood up and walked aimlessly towards the bathroom.

 

“Arasso, arasso! I’m up... I’m up!” Suho uttered as he washed his face to wake himself.

 

“Where is Lay?” Suho asked as he walked towards the kitchen after his morning ritual.

 

“He is out by the garden talking to the plants again!” Xiumin pointed out the window, where Lay was sitting on the ground

 

“He is really weird!” Suho shook his head as he decided to cook porridge for their breakfast

 

“Not as weird as you though!” Xiumin stated

 

“Hyung... I’m not weird... I am me!” Suho pointed to himself with a spatula

 

“Yeah right! Go tell that to yourself, reaching your arms out while dreaming... you almost kissed me!” Xiumin stated pointing to Suho’s shocked expression.

 

“I DID NOT!” Suho uttered as he stirred the porridge, “I wonder what they talked about at the meeting though?” he wondered aloud looking out the window seeing the rising sun.

 

“*sigh, it has become a worry, there are alot of reports of deaths in the city, and they all say it was a natural cause... but there is nothing natural with the number of deaths occurring though” Xiumin uttered, just then Lay entered

 

“Smells nice! Hmmmmm, porridge with chicken?” Lay sniffed the aroma surrounding the house.

 

“Your keen sense of smell is really baffling! Sometimes it’s really weird!” Suho pointed out as he handed Lay a bowl of porridge

 

“Tch! You are just jealous... by the way... I need you to collect some underwater lilies... I need it for healing potion I am creating!” Lay said while taking a spoonful of porridge in his mouth

 

“Why me?! Why not him!?” Suho pointed to Xiumin who was having a second serving already.

 

“You know why? He’ll end up freezing the whole river and where does that leave him... underwater unable to breathe... then he would lose consciousness and die... we don’t want that to happen now, would we?” Lay exclaimed as he continued to eat

 

“Thank you for talking about my untimely demise as if it was just normal!” Xiumin hit Lay on the head as he stood up and placed his dishes on the sink, “I’ll wash the dishes!” he stated

 


“What? Did I say something wrong? It’s true and it happened already? Didn’t it?”

 

Lay was referring to one time when he asked Xiumin to get him a plant that grows underwater, since Suho was not around that time... and Lay wasn’t  the best swimmer, Xiumin then dove to the bottom of the lake then unknowingly releasing his power,  freezing the lake in the process and trapping himself underwater until he was out of breath, it was a good thing Lay was there to break the ice and pull him out of it.

 

“Whatever! I am off then!” Suho stated as he grabbed his things and head out to the direction of the river to get Lay what he needed.

 

O====o====o

 

Bom was just wandering around the forest, humming to herself as she looked up and saw the sun starting to rise. She always spend some alone time after a day’s work of being a messenger and just sit and be quiet. She liked to observe her surroundings and this place in the forest is what she liked the most, it has a small falls which is very calming and a breeze that is fresh, and a great view to see the rising and setting of the sun.

 

She was on her way to climb up the top of the cliff to jump off to the falls when she saw the hint of a presence coming her way. She was startled to see someone walking with heavy footsteps, she heard him grumbling something. She laughed when she made out what the man was saying...

 

“Aish! Die of freezing! It’s his fault he froze the water and got trapped under it, not mine! I hate it! Yah... I’ll freeze you to death!”

 

Then, Bom saw a dark cloud not far from where they were and it was fast approaching, she knew that the dark cloud means the presence of dark forces, then in an instant, behind her appeared one of them.

 

Here is the thing with Bom, she might be the most beautiful, she might look delicate to you with her soft features and goddess-like beauty, but don’t let that fool you... she is the strongest fighter of their group and she can handle her ground when it comes to fighting.

 

She can handle one dark force but 4 of them, she can’t. She kicked the dark entity that appeared behind her and flipped it over making it fall down the falls, she made a run for it, until another entity blocked her way, she was caught off guard and was hit in the face causing the side of to bleed, but that didn’t stop her, she grabbed the entity’s arm and twisted it and kicked its stomach and she made a run for it.

 

She ran as fast as she could until she bumped into the man she saw awhile ago. She looked at the man with worried eyes as she said.

 

“RUN!”

o===o====o

 

so here is the story of Suho and Bom

 

 

it will be a fantasy one...

 

 

it's hard to think of concepts for each song...

 

 

but I hope you will like this also

 

 

let me know what you think of it so far...

 

 

comment down below...

 

 

~lostschoolboy~