BONUS!!!

XOXO- SHORT STORIES

and to give closure to a pair i left hanging in Lay and Dara's story... here is a bonus for you guys... kekekekeke isn't the picture a hint on its own?

 

o====o=====o

 

 

After the wedding which ended in the wee hours of the morning... two figures were found bickering beside a car.

 

“C’mon I’ll give you a ride home!” the man offered

 

“Andwae! I refuse to go with you... alone in that car of yours... God only knows how many women have set foot in that monstrous vehicle of yours... how much filth has happened in there!” the woman uttered

 

“You my dear are trying my patience... if you won’t get in... I will forcefully carry you in my car and give you a ride home!” the man said sternly looking down at the woman who has her arms on her waist.

 

“How can you give me a ride home if you don’t even know where I live!” the woman scoffed crossing her arms on her chest

 

“Simple... if you don’t tell me where you live then I’ll go straight for my house then, you can sleep on the sofa” the man stated sticking his tongue out

 

“Then I’ll get a taxi then!” the woman said stubbornly

 

“Yah, why are you being so stubborn... it’s late... and it’s dangerous... and look at what you are wearing, it’s as if you are asking every robber in town to rob you off of your sparkling dress and everything... c’mon, I am tired... you are tired and you are a bit drunk... c’mon I’ll take you home...” the man pleaded as he opened the car door and gestured for her to get in, she got in after rolling her eyes upward.

 

“Thank you...” the man uttered as he walked around towards the driver’s side and got in himself.

 

“So where do you live...” the man asked, the woman answered and off they drove.

 

When the two reached the woman’s house...

 

“Thank you... I know I can be stubborn... thank you for putting up with it... I might not remember what happened tonight... but thank you” the woman stated as she opened the door, not waiting for the man to open it for her...

 

“Oh I will make sure you won’t forget... Lee Chaerin... cause I will be here tonight at 7pm to pick you up for our date! Remember no one won we both are losers...” Kris reminded her as he looked at Chaerin’s shocked face

 

“Then also... don’t forget about you modelling for me on the catwalk for fashion week... wearing whatever it is I designed for you!” Chaerin smiled as she waved goodbye and went in.

 

(whatever you choose will be okay... cause i really can't decide which one kekekeke)

 

When Chaerin was safely inside the house, Kris then uttered...

 

“I might as well wear nothing for all I care, as long as I get to be with you then that’s fine...”