MY LADY- XIUMIN PART 4

XOXO- SHORT STORIES

MY LADY- XIUMIN PART 4

 

                  

The next morning, at dawn, the two groups headed to their destinations filled with anxiety and worry for the feat before them. They were unsure of the outcome but they still want to remain neutral as possible to keep the balance between the celestials and the daemons.

 

Suho led the TREE OF LIFE group to the entrance bracing themselves for the coming of the frontliner celestials headed to join the battle between YG and SM kingdoms caused by the daemons.

 

 

“Hyung... I’ll stay here in the front!” Sehun volunteered as he started to summon up his WIND CYCLONE barrier

 

“You need someone to back you up while you summon the barrier... I’ll help you here in the front line then” Tao smiled patting the youngest’s back

 

As Sehun started summoning the barrier with Tao standing guard behind him, the rest of the group continued to walk and establish another safe ground.

 

“I’ll go second then... if they so much as pass through you two they will be greeted by me then!” Suho stated full of confidence.

 

“Then I guess I’ll protect your back then!” Lay smirked.

 

As Suho began to summon his barrier of whirlpool as Lay stood his ground  beside Suho watching the barrier being put up and slightly touching the wall.

 

“I guess it’s you and me hyung!” D.O. uttered as he walked confidently with wide eyes as Kris walked behind him.

 

“You better cook something good after all of this is over.” Kris uttered as they continued to walk to establish their ground

 

“Neh... what would you like to have then?” D.O. asked as he found the perfect spot, a few steps away from the border of YG and SM kingdoms.

 

“Deokbokki!” Kris  answered excitedly as he walked with normal steps with D.O. trying to catch up, one stride of Kris was two steps for D.O.

 

“Arasso! Wait up... we can stay here... a few steps ahead of the border line” D.O. called out as he stood his ground and started to concentrate to summon his wall barrier.

 

“We better survive this battle... we are going up against demi gods and daemons for god’s sake!” Kris muttered as he crossed his arms and stood behind D.O. looking like a statue.

 

“I wonder how the other group is faring out?” D.O. uttered as a strong gust of wind blew.

 

“Ahhhh... nothing beats the scent of battle in the morning!” Kris stated with his eyes closed enjoying the breeze.

 

Meanwhile, the group heading down the underworld was led by the oldest one Xiumin. As they stepped inside the first level of the underworld, a strong burst of cold breeze welcomed them.

 

“Ah so cold!” Xiumin shuddered while rubbing his arms

 

“You are really contradicting yourself, your element is ice and here you are easily getting cold!” Bom pointed out with a smile

 

Then as soon as they stepped foot on the first level of the underworld, they were already welcomed by the struggle between CL’s army and the army sent by Tiffany.

 

 

“You follow the group heading east.” CL stated as she pointed to the direction, but before they could head out they were engaged in a battle between the other daemons under Tiffany’s orders.

 

Baekhyun summoned his BLINDING LIGHT, momentarily blinding the daemons as Luhan used his power to push them away from their path as Dara and Kai teleported off to find a safe path for them to take.

 

“Unnie! Be careful!” Minzy uttered looking worriedly at Dara

 

“Don’t worry, I’ll take care of her” Kai smiled reassuringly

 

“Noona... I leave my fate in your hands... you tell me the way and we will teleport there” Kai stated as he stretched out his hands towards Dara who reached for his hands and held their hands tightly

 

“Yah, yah, yah... might I remind you... this is not a date Kai! This is a mission!” Chen jested

 

“I know hyung... this is not a place to date! Shall we?” Kai stated as they disappeared.

 

“Are you sure that they are going to be alright?” CL asked looking at Luhan who was standing beside her

 

“Kai is a very dependable man... don’t worry about him!” Luhan smiled as they all headed east, as they were walking and trying to avoid any casualties as possible...

 

A huge daemon headed straight for them and it seemed like it was carrying something on one of its hands.

 

Chanyeol was casting out fire towards the daemons heading their way while Chen stunned the others with his lightning, as Baekhyun casted his light and Luhan pushed them back.

 

While Xiumin frosted the ground they were standing on and anything getting close to them will be frozen for a moment.

 

“Is that? What is he carrying in his hand?” Luhan pointed out as the huge daemon was making its way towards them

 

“That is Medusa’s head!” Chanyeol uttered he saw where the daemon was headed and called out to CL

 

 

“CL watch out!” Chanyeol warned but he was too late, since CL was in the front lines attacking the other daemons, she was face to face with the head of Medusa as she stared into its eyes... she was slowly turned into stone.

 

“CL!” Bom shouted as she tried to reach out to her friend

 

“We need to move! Right now... we need to leave right now!” Xiumin tried to pry Bom away from CL to ran away from the group.

 

Minzy enveloped CL’s stoned being in a shadow like aura and tried to keep her in a safe place so that no one can break her being.

 

“Don’t worry unnie... I hid her in a safe place... no one can harm her there... we need to move now unnie... listen to Xiumin... let’s move now!” Minzy reassured Bom as they continue to the next level, looking for the clues left by Dara and Kai.

 

Dara and Kai left clues or hints to where they should go, they left blue and white streaks of ribbons along their path to signal the rest what path is safe to take.

 

Chen then sent lightning towards the huge daemon carrying Medusa’s head to stun the creature as Chanyeol used the power of his phoenix to set it on fire, to stop the creature from chasing after them.

 

Xiumin then created an ice wall to create a barrier to prevent the daemon armies from following after them.

 

“We need to move fast, the barrier can only hold them for a short time... Bom you need to get yourself together... be strong!” Xiumin stated as he held onto Bom’s arms trying to shake her to consciousness

 

“I know... I have been strong all my life... no need to remind me that... c’mon let’s get going!” Bom snapped out of it and walked towards the path cleared by Dara and Kai.

 

Meanwhile, back on earth... Sehun and Tao have encountered the first bout of celestial frontliners.

 

 

Sehun continued to summon his wind cyclone barrier, blowing the celestials off. The frontliners were struggling as they go through the barrier trying to break through it.

 

“Tao! I can’t hold them much longer!” Sehun uttered, Tao looked at him as he summoned his time control power

 

“Aish! I can’t stop them... I can only make them move in slow motion! That should buy us time to run and back Suho and Lay up!” Tao stated as he struggled to hold on to his power trying to hold as much as he can while Sehun tried to rebuild his wind cyclone barrier.

 

The barrier was strong but the amount of army that was incoming just kept on coming and coming... it was too much for the maknae line to handle.

 

“I can’t hold on much longer... Tao make a run for it!” Sehun shouted as he released his barrier and made a run for it while trying to dodge the attack of the celestial frontliners.

 

Tao and Sehun then appeared behind Suho and Lay as Sehun summoned his wind cyclone barrier once again, and this time he fused it with Suho’s whirlpool creating a water hurricane which was much powerful than his wind cyclone barrier alone. Tao then pulled off his time control to make their movements in slow motion to at least lessen the impact on the barrier they are creating.

 

Lay and Tao fought some of the celestial frontliners that passed through the barrier trying to defend Suho and Sehun from further attacks to keep them concentrated continuously summoning their  barriers. Lay and Tao were good fighters, Tao with his sword and Lay with his agile body they can stand their own ground. Even though they have defeated several celestial frontliners, it seems as though the army is pouring out in a never ending pattern. They were slowly getting tired as Suho and Sehun were already worn out with holding on to their barriers trying to hold off the huge army off.

 

Lay saw a break in the barrier and pointed it to Tao, Tao then signalled the two that they should brace themselves for a huge flow of army passing through the barrier.

 

Suho and Sehun tried to renew and repair the crack of the barrier they created, but they were of no match to the strength of celestials... demigods for that matter.

 

As soon as their barrier broke, a small holed was created and through it came the army as Tao used once again his time control to make them move in slow motion as Lay went berserk and attacked whatever it was that went past through the hole created by the army.

 

“They are having a hard time out there!” Kris informed as he flew up the barrier D.O. created keeping tabs at what was happening.

 

“I need to triple the strength of this barrier then, call them back here... this is the line of defense... we need to buy as much time as possible! Xiumin hyung and the others better make it in time before these celestial armies break through all of our barriers!” D.O. uttered

 

Meanwhile, the four were already struggling and they were already reaching their limit.

 

“Hold on! Give it all you’ve got Sehun-ah!” Suho uttered as beads of sweat form on his forehead

 

“Hyung... you are already bleeding in your nose... don’t force it!” Sehun stated worriedly

 

“We need to hold them for as long as we can... regain your footing and renew your barrier Sehun-ah!” Suho stated ignoring the damage he is taking internally for summoning such a huge barrier.

 

“Hyung, please don’t force yourself too much!” Tao uttered looking worriedly at Suho

 

“I am fine... we need to buy them time... we need to give them as much time as they can to reach Tiffany!” Suho stated over and over again as he summoned his barrier once again.

 

“Xiumin hyung... hurry up... we can’t hold on much longer!” Sehun thought to himself as he created another wind cyclone barrier looking to his left Tao was already fighting with some of the army that has passed through the barrier and to his right Lay was also doing the same thing, his eyes widened when he saw a huge group of army passing through his barrier...

 

 

 

“Oh crap! We’re done for!!!” that was the last thing Sehun said.

 

O====O====O

 

 

I left it at a cliffhanger again... kekekekeke

 

 

i felt the intensity of the battle, and i just needed to cut it right there for some added suspense...

 

 

 

tell me what you thought about it 

 

 

 

 

 

comment down below

 

 

~lostschoolboy~