LET OUT THE BEAST- KAI

XOXO- SHORT STORIES

LET OUT THE BEAST- KAI

 

Kai sensed that there was a halfbreed near his vicinity. He just finished meeting with Kyungsoo at a coffee shop, they were just passing time since there was nothing they could do, Kris and Chaerin were out on another date.

 

He can tell by its smell that the half breed was hungry. He looked left and right to search for the hungry wolf. Since the incident with Joon and the other packs, their pack led by Suho took it to themselves to keep the balance and safety of the people in which they were situated in.

 

He planned to divert its attention elsewhere, he followed the scent and saw that it was tailing someone.

 

Kai can also taste fear in the air, the one being chased noticed that someone or something was following her, she kept glancing at her back and heard footsteps.

 

Out of panic, the girl tripped on her toes making the wolf have an advantage over her.

 

“You are mine!” the wolf uttered as it lunged toward her, readying itself to bite into her neck for an instant kill.

 

 

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you!” Kai smirked as he slouched while staring hard at the wolf in front of him, who was already grabbing the victim’s neck ready to rip it in half.

 

The wolf just growled at Kai who in turn growled back. Kai got the wolf’s attention as he signalled for the girl to run as he took care of the wolf himself.

 

The girl shook her head and just stayed in her place looking at the two wolves fighting each other. Kai had no other choice but to transform in front of her.

 

Kai decided to finish off the wolf in a dark lit alley where the girl can’t see what he was about to do. After finishing the wolf off, he looked back at the girl and saw her looking at him with wide eyes.

 

“Omo! You’re a dog!” the girl exclaimed while pointing at Kai who was dumbfounded by her calm reaction.

 

“Yah! I am not a dog! I am a wolf! Get your eyes check will you?! That’s an insult!” Kai stated while looking down at the girl who was still sitting on the ground.

 

“Yah! How dare you drop formalities!? Do I even know you?! Yah! Yah! You sorry excuse of a mutt!” the girl stated while standing up and giving Kai a light slap on the head.

 

“Hah! I am probably older than you! So stop acting all high and mighty! And besides... I saved you, didn’t i?” Kai pointed out while crossing his arms over his chest.

 

“I am 29 and what are you 39?” the girl said while turning around and walking away from him as if nothing happened.

 

“What the?! She’s kidding right? She? She is 29 years old? She is a noona?” Kai scratched the back of his head as he walked away.

 

“AISH! She even left her bag here... “ Kai noticed a black bag lying on the ground he picked it up and was about to check the contents

 

“Yah! Are you really a savior or a thief!?” the girl snatched her bag away from Kai and looked at him

 

“You owe me your life! Shouldn’t you be thanking me? And the hell with that reaction?” Kai was confused and frustrated

 

“THANK YOU! Is that what you wanted to hear... thank you!” the girl uttered and pouted then looked back at Kai

 

“Here... take it as a sign of my gratitude towards you!” the girl handed him something and walked away.

 

Kai looked down at the small pack of treats and felt agitated,

 

“Yah! This is doggie biscuit! AISH! I AM NOT A DOG!” Kai ran after the girl and stood in front of her in a matter of seconds

 

“Omo! You shocked me!” the girl was startled as she clutched her bag closely to her chest

 

“I am Kai... I am also a person... and I can turn into a wolf... I have another ability... I can teleport from one place to another... what can you do?” Kai stared at the girl with inches left between them

 

“Hah! I am Park Bom... And I... can do this!” the girl kicked Kai in the shin and walked away.

 

 

 

O====O====O

 

YUP YOU READ IT RIGHT...

 

i am pairing Kai with Bom... a super crack ship kekekekeke!!!

 

 

well the story is the same concept story with Wolf and Growl... and you will also see Kris and CL here...

 

 

so for ChaeKris shippers this is a bonus... kekekekeke

 

 

kekekeke... i find it enjoyable writing EXO as wolves... kekekekeke

 

 

 

 

you know the drill...

 

 

 

comment down below!!!

 

 

~lostschoolboy~