365- CHANYEOL PART 4

XOXO- SHORT STORIES
365- CHANYEOL PART 4
 
 
 
 
After that night, the two had been sweeter than chocolate, much to the amusement of their friends. But what was still a gray area was their relationship... were they friends or lovers... neither of them confirmed or deny what they are. 
 
 
 
They smile and were undefined. So one day, Minji had a one on one talk with Chaerin as they were practicing for their Charity Ball event, they decided to do a dance number also to add another stage for the Ball.
 
 
 
"Unnie... are you really okay with the setup with Chanyeol-oppa?" 
 
 
 
"Huh? What do you mean?" Chaerin asked as she was lying on her back facing the ceiling after their vigorous dance practice.
 
 
"Unnie... is Chanyeol your boyfriend or not?"
 
 
 
"Um...hmmmm, we haven't defined what we have right now... I know I care for him and I am thankful for him... I am closest to him and he knows who I am, the real me..." Chaerin enumerated as she closed her eyes and continued
 
 
 
"I hug him and meant it... I kissed him... on the cheek and meant it... and I feel like I am  leaning towards loving him instead of just liking him..." 
 
 
 
"Then how come you are not honest with yourselves and just say it...tell him you love him?" Minji urged her friend
 
 
 
"Minji... I maybe fierce and charismatic on stage but I am far from that when it comes to personal matters, and I don't have the courage to tell him that, although I make sure that I show him that I care for him..." Chaerin was fighting the urge to squeal in excitement and giddiness
 
 
 
"Unnie... you just sound like a fan girl kekekeke... just confess then... it's the modern times, you know how dense oppa is... he is slow like that!" Minji rolled her eyes upward as she urged Chaerin to do the dance practice one more time.
 
 
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMz-0E_rgPY  minji and cl dance practice, wait a minute...
 
 
 
Justas they were practicing, in came Chanyeol together with Kyungsoo as they silently watched the girls do their thing.
 
 
 
"So what is the deal between you and Chaerin?" Kyungsoo nudged CHanyeol who couldn't keep his mouth closed while watching Chaerin dance.
 
 
 
"Huh? SHe is..." Chanyeol stopped and thought about it, what are they really?
 
 
 
"Man... you better figure out what you two are... a man always has to define it to make your relationship solid or else... you will always be stuck in the gray area that you are in right now... step up and confess already!" Kyungsoo patted Chanyeol's back as he waved towards Minji who was approaching them.
 
 
 
"Annyeong oppa!" Minji greeted as Kyungsoo hugged her.
 
 
 
Chanyeol was walking towards Chaerin who was wiping her sweat with a towel.
 
 
 
"You are practicing very hard!" Chanyeol smiled as Chaerin smiled back.
 
 
 
"Neh, we are adding some dance stage for the Charity Ball and it was approved by the headmaster, we need to polish it before next week!" Chaerin stated while sitting on the floor, Chanyeol joined her and sat beside her.
 
 
 
Kyungsoo and Minji told them that they were grabbing something to eat and left the two inside, leaving the two some alone time once again... a time to confess and sort their feelings out.
 
 
 
"I actually needed to tell you something..." Chaerin started as she then lifted her head to look at Chanyeol
 
 
 
"Me too..." Chanyeol stated in a whisper
 
 
 
"Oh really? Go ahead..." Chaerin smiled
 
 
 
"No... you go ahead..." Chanyeol insisted 
 
 
 
"*sigh... being in the industry that I am in, I was exposed to so much in such a little time and I entered at such a young age, I was so naive back then...so many people wanted to befriend me... so many people proclaim their love me but in the end they all use me as a stepping stone for their own benefit, harsh comments came my way, all trying to put me down, bad publicty right and left... during those times I learned to protect my heart from everything that could hurt me... I would distance myself from others and build an imaginary wall so that no one could get close to me to hurt me... maybe that was the reason I was so lost lately... I couldn't find the joy of making music anymore... I was lost... and I was drowning..." Chaerin paused as she played with her shoelace with her head bowed down looking like a lost child,
 
 
 
 
"And then the first time I set foot in this university, you were there... little did I know, you were already slowly breaking the wall that I have put up for so many years and I was also becoming bright and I was smiling genuinely and I am feeling happy... my heart feels light just like how it was when I was just starting in the business... I know I always thank you for everything you have done for me... but I guess, what I am trying to say is... rather than a simple thank you... Chanyeol... thank you for reminding me that not all people are bad... thank you for giving me inspiration, yes... you are an inspiration to me... my heart beats faster whenever you are near, and my heart yearns for you whenever you are not around... my eyes search you amidst the crowd, my ears listen to the sound of your voice... and before I know it... Chanyeol... SARANGHAE"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
OoO
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Did you just..." Chanyeol was having a spazz attack, he found it hard to breathe, he continued to stare at Chaerin with that big eyes of his
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
OoO
 
 
 
 
 
 
breathe in... breathe out... fanning himself like an almost fainting fan girl
 
 
 
 
 
He got a hold of himself and stared back at her...
 
 
 
 
 
"Chaerin...thank you for letting me in your life... thank you for trusting me and loving me... and I guess you have long known how I feel for you... thank you for not being awkward around me knowing how I feel towards you... thank you for giving me the opportunity of knowing you... there is so much I have to thank you for" Chanyeol paused to take a deep a breath 
 
 
 
 
 
"I love the way you smile, your eyes forming a line where I can't even see it but still see a sparkle in it, I love the fact that you are manly more than me... don't laugh... this is what my sisters raised me to be... being able to accept the fact that there are people more braver than me... that is what they always tell me... and they told me that it is not bad to lean on them once in a while... you have been just that... a pillar of strength for me to pursue what I love... music. I am so happy right now..."
 
 
 
 
 
"... but other than that... first and foremost... Lee Chaerin... Saranghamnida... I love you and respect you... in my heart is where you will always belong." Chanyeol stated as he clutched his heart
 
 
 
 
 
Chaerin was supposed to cry but instead,
 
 
 
 
 
"Yah! That is so cheeky... shouldn't the man have the sweetest and coolest line ever?" Chaerin blurted out trying very hard not to burst out laughing.
 
 
 
 
 
"Wha?! Andwae, my confession is sweet don't you think?" Chanyeol said with wide eyes
 
 
 
 
"Whatever! My confession was way cooler than yours... it's cheesy and it gave me goosebumps!" Chaerin teased as she side glanced the lost Chanyeol.
 
 
 
 
 
"Yah! My confession was heartfelt!" Chanyeol defended as he stood up trying to run after Chaerin who was running around the practice room.
 
 
 
 
"It sounded off point... it was like you were saying alot of things instead of saying I LOVE YOU... you at this Anyiiiiiiiiii-ah!!!" Chaerin teased.
 
 
 
 
"Anyiii-ah? What's that? It's like you are saying NO!" Chanyeol stated as he tried to stretch his arms in front of him to grab a hold of CHaerin's sweater to stop her from running.
 
 
 
 
"From this day forward... as long as we are together... I am going to call you ANYI-AH!" Chaerin stated while sticking out her tongue.
 
 
 
 
 
"Ha! And I am going to tell everyone that it was you who first confessed... CL, the baddest female... confessed her love for me!!!" Chanyeol uttered jumping up and down as he succeeded in capturing CHaerin, once she was in his arms...
 
 
 
 
 
He held her tightly and looked in her eyes
 
 
 
 
"Lee Chaerin... I LOVE YOU... it may sound corny... but it's true... I don't only love you... I worship the ground you walk on..." Chanyeol stated as he fixed a loose strand of hair from her face and tucked it behind her ear, he smiled and lowered his head and... 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
KISS
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
:x
 
 
 
 
 
"I love you too... thank you for bringing me back to life again" Chaerin uttered as she held Chanyeol's face in between her hands and looked at his face lovingly and stared at it for a very long time.
 
 
 
 
"You look like MR. BOGUS!" Chaerin stated as she kissed the tip of his nose and ran around the room with Chanyeol running after her.
 
 
       
 
 
O===O====O====O
 
 
 
 
i just had to add this chapter before I finish their story...
 
 
 
fluffy like marshmallow...
 
 
 
corny as corn
 
 
 
 
bwahahahahaha...
 
 
 
i am having goosebumps...
 
 
 
running off again... 
 
 
 
with flailing hands, screaming...
 
 
 
 
 
 
CHANYEOL YOU ARE CL'S MR. BOGUS!!!
 
 
 
~lostschoolboy~