BABY DON'T CRY- SEHUN PART 2

XOXO- SHORT STORIES
BABY DON'T CRY- SEHUN PART 2
 
SEHUN'S POV
 
The girl's name is Dara... I should start calling her Dara-noona... because believe it or not... despite her youthful looks sshe is 10 years older than me!!! 10 years!!! OMG!!!
 
 
Father and Luhan-hyung has taken a liking to Dara-noona. The day they came back from their trip, Mother has already told them of Dara-noona and what they thought happened to her.
 
 
At first they thought that she was a slave... but then a slave wouldn't be educated as much as her. She is an expert in the field of arts... sculptures and paintings... boy, BAekhyun-hyung will like her... So Mother asked her if she could teach me Literature and Arts, since she has been looking for a replacement tutor for Baekhyun-hyung's place.
 
 
Noona agreed and every day, she would allow me to read her self-composed poems and she would teach me basics of painting and mostly for literature, philosophy... 
 
 
 
She is really an admirable girl... although she is not a girl anymore... she is a woman already. I can't help but find her attractive and she is the basis of being a goddess: kind-hearted, calm, always looking so serene, peaceful. It's as if she doesn't get angry...
 
 
 
And one more thing... it seems like she can't speak... and she refuses to tell me where she got those scars and bruises from. Although I am really worried, she shows that she is really capable of protecting herself, she could throw me over a pile of haystack near the barn if she feels threatened... that frail body of hers has an immense strength.
 
 
 
I really couldn't believe that there is strength in her... I can't wait for her to meet Baekhyun-hyung... he is the manliest amongst us brothers and naturally, I want to see them fight!
 
 
We do sparrings and she always beat me... not that I allow her to win... of course, I am still a man, I want to protect my dignity as a man, but she really is a strong fighter... she must have gotten those bruises from fighting... but she refuses to tell me where she was from and where she got hurt.
 
 
We usually take strolls along the seashore... she seems to like it... she always stands near the rocks where I found her and just stares out at the ocean, closing her eyes, letting the wind blow through her hair.
 
 
I find her ethereal looking... it's as if she was not of this world... her eyes are mesmerizing, everything about her is very entrancing. Once you look into her eyes, it's like she is pulling you closer to her.
 
 
I have to admit, the first time I held her hand this beating heart of mine was trying to burst out of my chest. It's like I couldn't breathe... her mere presence takes my breath away. She was always my companion whenever I go to town, my mother and father feel very safe leaving me in her care... she has taken the role of being my tutor and bodyguard as well.
 
 
I have known noona for 2 years now and still no one claims to be her relative... and I have grown accustomed to her. I have grown comfortable with her. I can share with her my secrets and she will just smile at me.
 
 
We sometimes fall asleep talking to each other, well, mostly I do the talking she does the writing, if you know what I mean. I see her as someone I can be with for a long time... it's true... I'd be lying if I didn't tell you that I like her... yes, I do... I do care for her and I wouldn't hesitate to make her life as safe as possible as she makes me feel safe as well.
 
 
During the 2 years I have known Dara, I have grown close to her that she insisted on dropping the formalities and just call her Dara... it was a breath of fresh air for me... it feels like she is not 28 years old to me... and I am not just a 20 year old boy compared to her. She listens to me and to my ideas... she supports my  dreams and is always a constant companion of mine.
 
 
My hyungs always tease me about her, why shouldn't I marry her already... even Baekhyun-hyung says so... since Dara and hyung have grown close as well, not too close I hope... because hyung always hogs Dara's attention by showing her his new collection of paintings or sculptures... even with wife... Baekhyun-hyung still finds ways to get other's attention. HAYSSSS.
 
 
Then one day... it was a day, I will never forget... we were heading out to town, as we casually walked along the path together with some of the guards. Walking side by side, as I tried to push her off the track and playing with her. I laughed when she tripped... I continued on walking, then after a while, I realized that she stopped walking and was just standing where I left her.
 
 
She was just standing there... it's as if she was petrified... I looked behind me, there was no one there but the guards. She then shifted her attention and looked heavenwards as she closed her eyes... then a strong wind blew...
 
 
"Dara! C'mon... I think we need to find some shelter... it looks like there is a storm coming!" I ran towards her as I tried to make her move, she was still there... with her head tilted upwards eyes still closed.
 
 
I had no choice but to carry her... the guards alerted me that there was a tornado heading our way... we had no choice but to make a run for it.
 
 
We all ran in different directions... in short... we were separated from the guards. Dara-noona and I found a cave where we could spend the rest of the night.
 
 
Noona was as stiff as a log, she was still not moving... her eyes were still closed, it was making me worried. I felt her shivering from the cold... I told her to stay where she is while I gather some firewood to make a fire to keep us warm throughout the night.
 
 
AUTHOR'S POV
 
While Dara and Sehun were heading towards the town together with some guard, Dara heard a faint cry blown through the wind.
 
 
She could hear it perfectly, it was coming from one of her friends under the Oracle; Minzy... it was a warning...
 
 
Sehun then nudged her as she tripped while trying to listen to the message sent through the wind. She stood still and closed her eyes trying to decipher Minzy's message.
 
 
"THERE IS NOT MUCH TIME LEFT... THE ARMY IS GROWING RESTLESS, BE CAREFUL... THEY ARE PLANNING TO ATTACK ANY TIME NOW!"
 
 
O~~~~~~O
 
Dara, is a warrior... a mermaid-warrior. She belongs to a group that mainly protects the Oracle, they are called the Guardians: Dara, Bom, Chaerin and Minzy. The Oracle is a foreseer of the future. He can also see the past, the present and the future.
 
 
The Guardians were merely a shield to protect the Oracle from outside forces... he must not be disturbed at any time for he sees what everyone can't see.
 
 
The moment of Dara and Sehun's connection at Sehun's birth was foretold by the Oracle... Dara offered her life in service to protect Sehun and offer her life for the said boy. She was only 10 years old when she committed herself in protecting the baby boy.
 
 
The mer-creatures and humans do not coexist... mer-creatures were but a myth to humans, while humans are either a friend or a foe for them. Because not all humans harm their habitat. Mer-creatures sees men as foes when they destroy their homes and nature, especially exploiting the seas.
 
 
That fateful day, the Oracle had a vision of a war... between mer-creatures and humans... and caught in the middle of it was Sehun... being killed during battle... a battle that he has begun against the mer-creatures.
 
 
Dara knew what the others wanted... they wanted to kill Sehun to avoid a war that is not needed. That was when Dara decided to take matters into her own hands and ask the Oracle for help.
 
 
The Oracle, though neutral in nature, took pity of Dara and told her...
 
 
"My dear child... you have offered your life and your service in protecting my well-being... I am granting you your request to have the chance to protect the youngling... you will become a being in their own form...do what is necessary to end what is coming"
 
 
"But how? What must I do?" Dara didn't know how to stop the coming future 
 
 
"You will see that there is nothing that LOVE cannot solve... you are given three years... when Sehun turns 21... you must have his heart... or else... the consequences will be dire..."
 
O~~~~~O
Sehun was gathering wood for fire when he sensed a presence... as if trailing him. He tried to act naturally and continued on walking gathering small twigs for their fire.
 
 
He bent down to reach for one more, when he felt a wind blow past him. When he regained his stand, he turned around and saw Dara holding on to his arm, as if trying to protect him from something that is coming.
 
 
Dara was looking right... left... up and through the woods... trying to look for something... she then placed his finger to her lips signalling for Sehun to be quiet as they walked slowly and tried to make as little noise as possible, walking back to the cave.
 
 
"Dara?" Sehun whispered near her ear
 
 
Dara just shushed him as they continue to tiptoe themselves back to the cave... then amidst the dark a certain figure appeared as it lunged forward directing its attack towards Sehun.
 
 
Dara pushed Sehun aside as Dara braced herself to stop the figure from its attack. She caught its arms and tried to turn it around and kicked it forward.
 
 
Sehun  heard a hiss... then rustling of the leaves...
 
 
"Honey... you are strong! But you are no match for me" the attacker stated
 
 
Dara then ran forward and positioned herself on the attacker's right shoulder and grabbed its arm and twisted it... breaking it in the process. Not satisfied with it she kicked him to the ground then turned around to dodge another attacker, who seems to be a partner of the other.
 
 
"Dara! Watch out!" Sehun shouted as he pried the arms of the other attacker from Dara, punched him on the stomach and kicked it to the tree making it unconscious.
 
 
Another one appeared and tried to grab a hold on Sehun, Dara punched it on the face then threw it over her head towards a tree making it lose its consciousness.
 
 
Then another one came with fire blown towards them, Dara emitted an invisible shield to protect her and Sehun from the blazing heat as they inched backward, the fire was overwhelming and Dara was a bit tired from fighting which deteriorated her shield and burn her right arm.
 
 
Sehun then lunged forward and gave the attacker a blow to the stomach.
 
 
 
After making sure that there was no more attacker, Sehun released a sigh of relief then he heard a thump on the ground. He turned around and saw Dara falling to the ground.
 
 
 
"Dara!"
O===O====O
 
so that's the second part...
 
 
hope it's interesting...
 
 
show some love and leave your comments down below...
 
 
love reading them <3
 
 
 
~lostschoolboy~