365- CHANYEOL PART 3 2/2

XOXO- SHORT STORIES
365- CHANYEOL PART 3 2/2
 
 
 
In the practice room, the group was enjoying their time teasing Chaerin when they saw Chanyeol walk past the door throught the glass door.
 
 
 
"Oh, there he is!" Chaerin pointed out as she hurreidly stood up and was followed by the rest of the group.
 
 
 
They saw Chanyeol go in an empty room together with 2 girls, they saw two familiar girls with Chanyeol who was obviously panicking since he was doing his walking round and round.
 
 
 
They decided to slightly open the door and saw the three of them in an MMA (mixed martial arts) position with Chanyeol losing...
 
 
 
"Ssang Park?" Kai and Sehun recognized their idols who were sprawled out on the floor giving their friend, who was calling the two his noonas, a hard time
 
 
 
"CL?!" Minji uttered after she heard the twins utter that Chaerin was CL and looked at the girl beside her who was hanging her head low.
 
 
 
The rest of the group didn't know where to look... will they look at Chanyeol who was being bullied by the twins... will they look at the famous SSANG PARK twins... or will they look at their friend who was known famously as CL?!?!?!?!
 
 
 
"STOP!!!" Minji shouted out loud and everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at her.
 
 
 
Chanyeol's eyes grew even wider as he hurriedly struggled to stand up while prying his noonas hold on his arms away from him.
 
 
 
"Noonas! Stop it!" Chanyeol whispered which broke the silence surrounding them.
 
 
 
"Okay... let us all calm down... and talk about this one by one" Suho stated trying to sort everything out
 
 
 
The group then all sat in the center of the practice room, once everyone was settled it, Baekhyun cleared his throat and began
 
 
 
"So...Chanyeol-ah... SSANG PARK twins are your..." Baekhyun left it hanging, he wanted Chanyeol to finish that sentence and wanted to hear it straight from the horse's mouth.
 
 
 
 
"*sigh! Neh... the SSANG PARK twins are my noonas... Bom-noona... the eldest twin and Dara-noona... surprise!" Chanyeol sounded a bit dejected
 
 
 
Kai and Sehun's eyes widened in disbelief and then they couldn't hide their smirk as the two started to talk
 
 
 
"So... noonas... any embarrassing stories of hyung?" Kai asked
 
 
 
"Wait a minute! Before that!" Kyungsoo interrupted as he then moved on to the next topic
 
 
 
 
"Chaerin is CL... and CL is Chaerin?" Kyungsoo asked while he looked straight into Chaerin's direction.
 
 
 
Chaerin's heart was beating so fast, she was nervous and beads of sweat were forming on her forehead, she wiped it and gulped... she then lifted her gaze around and looked at each of the group's eyes and said...
 
 
 
"Neh... annyeonghaseyo... CL... Lee Chaerin-imnida"
 
 
 
All of them were quiet and then all of them said in unison...
 
 
 
"EH!?"
 
 
 
"See? Noonas! I am not the only one who's clueless about Chaerin's alter ego!" Chanyeol uttered sounding like a little child
 
 
 
"Arasso... Chanieeeeeee..." Bom stated while pinching his cheeks.
 
 
 
"So... all of us I think are thinking the exact same thing..." Suho started as he looked at the group then continued "Why hide it?" 
 
 
"Ladies first!" Baekhyun smiled as he looked at Chaerin with encouraging eyes
 
 
 
"Ah neh... first of all, mianhaeyo... for keeping it a secret... cause actually I wanted to enjoy university life just like any other student would feel... and yes, I am on hiatus right now... I wanted to find my own color of music... yes, I know I have built up a new genre for female performers... but I still can't find the music that well defines who I am..." Chaerin paused to take a deep breath and released a sigh
 
 
 
"At first, when I was just starting, it was fun... I enjoyed it... but somehow, as fame was catching up on me... their expectations of me was so high that I lost sight of why I was doing music in the first place... that is why, even though I am in the middle of promoting my new single... I begged my company to give me a break...they told me to finish the promotions first and then I can just take a leave and come back when I have sorted things out... so, here I am... sorting things out and making friends in the process." Chaerin smiled as Minji rested her head on Chaerin's left shoulder.
 
 
 
"Awwww unnie... I somewhat understand your situation... don't worry unnie... I only need you to sign a bunch load of albums and I'll be fine!" Minji smiled which made the rest of the group laugh.
 
 
 
"I'll sign anything you want Minkki-ah!" Chaerin stated while pinching Minji's cheeks.
 
 
 
"So... now that is done... let us move on to the boyfriend... Chanyeol" Baekhyun gestured towards the giant who was blushing while sitting beside Chaerin.
 
 
 
"I am not!" Chanyeol disagreed loudly which echoed throughout the room.
 
 
 
"Not yet!" Ssang Park chorused with a teasing look, the rest of the group nodded their heads in agreement while Chaerin remained silent.
 
 
 
"So... what is your reason... BOYFRIEND?!" Suho teased, Chanyeol rolled his eyes upward and said...
 
 
 
"It's the same reason as any little brother with crazy noonas like them would say... because, I am afraid that these wonderful noonas of mine would just come out and tell you guys stories of my embarrassing youth!" Chanyeol stated hiding his face in his hands.
 
 
 
"Oh c'mon Yeolieeeeee there is nothing embarrassing about joining a cross dressing pageant and winning it in the process!" Bom flipped her hair
 
 
 
"Yes... and there is nothing wrong with watching WINTER SONATA and cry together with the protagonist in the process... psssshhhh, heck, there is nothing wrong with trapping you in the haunted house for a whole night just to overcome your fear of the unknown!" Dara stated as a matter of factly.
 
 
 
"Yeah, except the fact that it only worsened my fear noona!" Chanyeol blurted out in defense.
 
 
 
Everyone's eyes were as big as Kyungsoo's as, one by one, embarrassing revelations about the giant was being blurted out for everyone to hear, while Chanyeol just curled up in a ball while lying on the floor with Chaerin just comforting him.
 
 
 
"Well, look at it this way... they are your friends and real friends stab each other in the front!" Chaerin stated with a smile while patting Chanyeol's arm lightly as if to comfort him
 
 
 
"Not helping Chae... not helping... it's so embarrassing!" Chanyeol uttered as he heard bits of embarrassing moments being told by his sisters to his friends.
 
 
 
PUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
 
 
 
"See?! He is more beautiful than us when dressed as a girl!" Bom uttered showing the group one embarrassing picture after the other.
 
 
 
Chanyeol just face palmed himself surrendering everything and just let his sisters let it all out.
 
 
 
When everyone has already calmed down and moved on from being star strucked from the celebrities in one room, they now resumed their  rehearsals.
 
 
 
The group then tried to recall the steps for their performance, while Chaerin, Minji, Dara and Bom were sitting in one corner listening to Dara mix some beat on her laptop then Chaerin just wrote some lyrics and played along with it.
 
 
 
The rest of the boys heard the beat and were interested in what the girls were doing,
 
 
 
"What are you guys playing there?" Chanyeol asked as he walked towards the girls followed by the rest of the boys
 
 
 
"Those are sick beats!" Kai uttered
 
 
 
"Chaerinnie here wrote some awesome rap for it!" Dara stated with such pride
 
 
 
"I want you to introduce us like this... start!" Bom said while she pushed the play button.
 
 
 
 
 
 
After the performance, that was when the whole group confirmed that Chaerin was CL, the stage presence she commands the moment she started the first line was awesome and was thrilling.
 
 
 
Chanyeol never took his eyes off of Chaerin who was showing her skills first hand, not on stage with flashing and blinding lights, but just her natural side, which made Chanyeol admire her even more.
 
 
 
"At least Chaerin did good on this... man you wait I'll look for the first piece of fanboy song Yeolie did for CL... I'll look it up on my ipod... wait a minute!" Dara uttered as she scrolled her gadget.
 
 
 
"Noona! Please!" Chanyeol stated while running after his sister who was successful in finding the song and playing it as she connected it to the speaker.
 
 
 
 
 
PUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! 
 
 
 
 
Everyone was laughing so hard at how cheesy it sounded and how it sounded so rookie-ish.
 
 
 
"Minkki-ah, how about we include your mentoring piece at the Charity Ball... to have at least an upbeat piece" Kyungsoo suggested with a smile, taking pride in showcasing his girlfriend's talents
 
 
 
"Omo... can we unnie?" Minji did her aegyo on Chaerin as she nodded in agreement.
 
 
 
"Oooooohhh, I want to see it!" Dara stated excitedly while Chanyeol asked his noonas to take a seat as they let Minji and Chaerin stand in the center of the room and start their performance.
 
 
 
Chanyeol and Suho were in charge of the lights, putting it on and off to have a disco vibe, while Kai and Sehun took the place of backup dancers, as Kyungsoo cued in the music.
 
 
 
 
 
 
That night was filled with much laughter and revelation, a load was lifted from the two as they happily went back to their dorm rooms. The two were last to go back since Chanyeol asked Chaerin to stay with him, the group knowing how he hated being in the dark they all ganged up on him and left him there, even his twin sisters were in on the joke.
 
 
 
The two were left to clean the place and lock the room. When they were walking out of the room, Chanyeol did something unexpected.
 
 
 
He gave Chaerin a backhug.
 
 
 
"Please just once let me hug you like this... all of this seems and feels so unreal, I can't believe that you are here and you are a dear friend of mine... thank you Chaerin!" Chanyeol uttered in a whisper.
 
 
 
And since he was hugging her in the back, he didn't see the effect he had on Chaerin as well, her cheeks were the warmest shade of red while biting her lips to prevent herself from squealing out of giddiness and happiness she was feeling at that moment.
 
 
 
She then held onto Chanyeol's arms and turned to face him looking up at him and his tall stature.
 
 
 
In his eyes, she saw Chaerin and not CL the idol... a person she can be and will be as she finds herself.
 
 
 
"You are welcome... and thank you too, for always believing in me... in never giving up on CL... thank you, Chanyeol" Chaerin smiled as she tiptoed to give Chanyeol a kiss on the cheek.
 
 
 
She blushed and quickly turned around and walked hurriedly leaving the awestruck giant alone in the hallway.
 
 
 
"Waaaaaahhhh!!! WAIT! Don't leave me here alone! It's scary!" Chanyeol shouted as he ran with his arms flailing up in the sky running for his dear life while hearing Chaerin's thunderous laughter.
 
 
O====O====O
 
 
waaaaahhhhh... spazz attacks...
 
 
how was it?
 
 
the story is getting fluffier by the minute... kekekekeke
 
 
 
comment down below...
 
 
 
~lostschoolboy~