3 6 5 - CHANYEOL PART 2

XOXO- SHORT STORIES

3 6 5- CHANYEOL PART 2

                     

“CHANNIEEEEEEEE-AHHHHHH BABYYYYY!!!” the twin sisters greeted as they both jumped to hold onto Chanyeol’s shoulders.

 

“Noona! Welcome back!” Chanyeol uttered in a defeated tone and added a sigh

 

“Yah! Is that how you welcome your favourite noonas?” Bom swatted Chanyeol’s arm to which he rubbed it

 

“Ouch! Noona, please... stop it!” Chanyeol uttered as he stole a glance towards Chaerin who was still shocked at the two new comers

 

“Omo! CHannieeeee, I missed you so much! Come here and let me look at you!” Dara uttered as she pinched Chanyeol’s cheeks and squeezing his cheeks together, making his lips to pucker like a blowfish.

 

“Aigoo! It seems like you have gotten taller again!” Bom stated while patting his back like an ahjumma.

 

“Omo! Don’t think it’s rude of us... Chanyeol who is this young lady? Your girlfriend or girl...friend” Dara stated as she gestured towards Chaerin.

 

“Noona?! Ani... she is a girl...friend... a friend that is a girl...” Chanyeol stated as he rolled his eyes upward

 

“C’mon... CHanieeee-ah, we all know where that leads to right, Dara-ah” Bomm nudged her twin sister who wiggled her brows which made the two younger ones to blush

 

“Ah... kyeopta... they are blushing... are we right then?” Bom teased again as the twin sisters look meaningfully at Chaerin.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo... Lee Chaerin-imnida!" 

 

Chaerin knew that they noticed who she was as she placed her forefinger on her lips as if saying to keep it as a secret.

 

Chanyeol then placed his noonas luggages at the back of the van he used while the three ladies were left inside the van.

 

“You missy need alot of explaining to do... but not here... let’s meet up again...CL-ssi” Dara whispered to her ear as Chaerin jumped in surprise

 

“Hmmm, do you know that Chanie is a fan boy of yours?” Bom asked

 

Chaerin nodded and smiled a bit.

 

“OH... and we are sorry for him, cause even though he is a self proclaimed fan boy of CL... you... he doesn’t even recognize you... he is so dense like that... he wouldn’t know what hit him until you tell him what it was... that’s just how he is... you have to make everything clear for him... I don’t know what’s wrong with that boy!” Bom uttered

 

“Yeah... and to think we forced him to face his fear of the dark by leaving him inside a closed container, you would think he would get over it... Aigoo... that kid... really!” Dara added as she shook her head while Chanyeol stepped in the driver’s seat.

 

“Oh do you remember the time when we entered him in a cross dressing contest?” Bom uttered much to Chaerin’s surprise.

 

“Cheongmal-yo?” Chaerin asked curiously

 

“Kyaaaaahhhh! He was prettier than us when he was all dolled up... wait, I think I still have the picture here... that’s why they think we have a younger sister... because of that picture in my cellphone... wait...” Dara scrolled her phone for that picture,

 

 ahihihihihi

 

“Waaaahhhhh, unnie! Omo!” Chaerin laughed at it until she couldn’t breather anymore.

 

ssang park in the van

 

“Ready noonas? Where are we heading now?” Chanyeol asked as he looked at the back where his noonas were sitting.

 

“To the hotel baby driver CHanieeeee-ah!” Bom stated as she looked from Chanyeol then to Chaerin and winked at the female as the male drove off.

 

“Kyaaaaah! Chanyeol-ah, noona missed you alot!” Dara stated while squeezing the tall guy until he couldn’t breathe, Chaerin found it amusing that even Chanyeol’s expressions were all taken after his noonas, his sisters are such an influence to him.

 

Chanyeol and Chaerin helped the Ssang Park with their luggages as the twins checked in the hotel.

 

Chanyeol is the youngest of the Park Family. He has 2 elder twin sisters: Bom and Sandara, which were both alumni of the university. Chanyeol kept it a secret because he doesn’t want any special treatment and he was afraid he couldn’t live up to the expectations, since his sisters were known as geniuses in their own field.

 

Bom majored in Voice while Dara majored in Music- Guitar. His sisters were also great song writers and composers. Even though his Dara noona has the softest voice, she was a great rapper, which Chanyeol inherited; guitar playing and rapping.

 

They expanded their horizon when they branched out and created songs and music in America.

 

 ssang park

 

The twins, Ssang Park as they are widely known, are famous twin sisters who dominated the music industry with their talent and their compositions and song writing skills and the goddess-like looks to bat.

 

“Yah! Yah! Dara-ah I am technically the eldest of the family so I get to choose which room we are to go!” Bom stated with her arms on her waist

 

“Oh-hoh! So you are gonna pull the eldest ticket eh? Fine, fine... ahjummaaaaah! Kyaaaaahhhh!!!” Dara uttered as the twins started their crazy fight in the middle of the reception while Chanyeol and Chaerin were left to look at the two who were bickering.

 

“I envy you...” Chaerin stated as she laughed at the two unnies in front of them

 

“These crazy noonas... they might be a handful but I love them... and I would do anything to help them find husbands already...so that they can get off my back already!” Chanyeol smiled as he pried his noonas away from each other, before other people think they are really seriously fighting.

 

“Noonas! We have to go back to the campus already, are you alright here?” Chanyeol asked

 

“Neh!” the twins chorused as they smiled sweetly at their brother and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

 

:x  OoO  x:

 

   

just imagine bom and dara kissing their baby Chanyeol like this okay... ^^

 

“Omo! So cute!” Chaerin exclaimed showing her eye smile.

 

So after making sure that his sisters were settled in their room already, Chanyeol and Chaerin headed back to the dorm.

 

“So... your sisters are THE SSANG PARK?” Chaerin began looking at Chanyeol suspiciously

 

“Yeah... I need to keep it a secret! I don’t want any attention and special treatment... and besides they have nothing but embarrassing stories about me...” Chanyeol replied as he stared hard at the road while scratching his head.

 

“Yeah, they really are crazy... leaving you all alone in a dark container... yeah... crazy stuff!” Chaerin uttered

 

“Waaaaah, they told you that!? Please... forget about it... please... it’s embarrassing!” Chanyeol exclaimed while looking at Chaerin with pleading eyes

 

“Look at where you are driving to! Eyes on the road please!” Chaerin stated as she held Chanyeol’s head and faced it straight.

 

They safely arrived at the campus and Chanyeol asked Chaerin to join him for a late lunch.

 

They headed for cafeteria and checked what is left to eat. They settled in the center of the cafeteria and enjoyed their lunch quietly, exchanging glances and smiles. Chaerin was a bit quiet as if thinking of something deeply.

 

“Um, Chanyeol... I need to tell you something...” Chaerin began as she gathered the courage she needs and took a deep breath.

 

Chanyeol looked up with his bright eyes looking expectantly at her,

 

“Huh? What is it?”

 

“I am Lee Chaerin... LC” Chaerin paused then continued

 

“... CL ... crazy unpredictable, leader undeniable... baddest female Seoul City ever had”

 

She said with a tone she uses whenever she introduces herself onstage...

 

After what seemed like ages... Chanyeol’s eyes widened in disbelief, his mouth was left opened as he slowly shook his head, showing confusion...

 

“Your sisters were right about you... yes, Chanyeol... I am CL.. Lee Chaerin...” Chaerin released a sigh as she waited for another reaction from him.

 

OoO

 

 

 

“Omo!” Chanyeol uttered,

 

 

He then stood up... then walked around their table for about 3 times then stopped in front of her...

 

 

Then began to walk around the cafeteria, it was a good thing there was no one around, just the two of them.

 

 

He then went around their table for about 2 rounds again and then stopped in front of Chaerin, staring at her long and hard, nearing his face with her face, checking for any possible signs of similarities... he was confused but there was no denying that vibe... the charismatic vibe he felt when Chaerin was rapping CL’s intro...

 

“Are you really?” Chanyeol asked as he lightly poked Chaerin’s cheek

 

Chaerin nodded and smiled at him, Chanyeol couldn’t believe his luck.

 

He was sitting together with his idol... heck he was friends with his idol... then he blushed the reddest shade of red as he recalled all the things he did together with her, back when he knew Chaerin as Lee Chaerin, classmate, friend, special friend... not CL, idol... and idol... and idol.

 

The two stayed at the cafeteria for a long time, with Chanyeol just staring at Chaerin the whole time.

 

“Yah! Yah! Could you stop that?! I mean, the staring! Stop it! it makes me uncomfortable!” Chaerin stated as she poked Chanyeol’s forehead.

 

Chanyeol’s eyes widened as he touched his forehead where Chaerin poked it, it was as if he was revering that place where she touched.

 

“If you are just gonna stare at me like that, then I’m out of here... I guess it was a bad idea to tell you the truth!” Chaerin sighed

 

Chanyeol panicked and his eyes grew wide as he shook his head

 

“Andwae! Please... mianhae... um, please just give me a moment while I let it all sink in... please...” Chanyeol uttered as he held her right arm to stop her from getting up.

 

“You have been like that for the last 30 minutes Chanyeol... stop it... please... nothing has changed, I am still Chaerin...” Chaerin uttered as she pointed to herself.

 

“So... there you two are!” Kai suddenly appeared behind them.

 

“Are you two on a date?” Sehun teased as he sat beside Chaerin

 

Chanyeol’s eyes grew wide, Chaerin shook her head towards Chanyeol as if telling him not to tell them.

 

“This is not how you date a girl Chanyeol... take her out to a nice restaurant!” Suho tapped Chanyeol’s shoulder which broke the eye contact of the two

 

“Ah... neh... hehehehe” Chanyeol smiled sheepishly

 

“So, we were right... you two were on a date? Here? In the cafeteria?” Sehun asked

 

“Ani!” Chanyeol and Chaerin chorused as the two looked at each other then blushed

 

“Yep! So they were!” Kai smirked as he got some French fries on Chanyeol’s plate.

 

“Yah, stop it! We are not on a date... we just grabbed some late lunch... what are you doing here anyway?” Chanyeol snapped out of his dreamlike state

 

“Baekhyun and Kyungsoo told me to tell you that we will have a practice tonight, it’s for the practical presentation... we’re a big hit during the showcase... Mr. Lee wanted to invite us to perform for a Gala night at the Seoul Arts Museum” Suho replied.

 

“And you Ms. Lee Chaerin are included!” Suho shifted his attention towards Chaerin who almost choked on her drink as she heard her name being mentioned

 

“Mwo? Me? But... I... I’m not ready yet... I don’t know what to do?” Chaerin blurted out panicking

 

“Hence, the need to practice... so see you love birds tonight... same practice room hyung!” Kai stated as the three stood up and headed out of the cafeteria.

 

After they made sure that no one was around,

 

“How come you look different?” Chanyeol wondered staring hard at her face

 

“Make up!” Chaerin replied as she rolled her eyes, she then grabbed Chanyeol’s hand and they went up to her dorm room.

 

“Wait! Where are you taking me?” Chanyeol asked as if being shy...

 

“Oh c’mon Chanyeol-ah, you have seen me in my worst state... heack, you have seen me almost like a wreck every morning you come here to wake me up, right?” Chaerin looked at Chanyeol asking him to get a hold of himself

 

“So... you wait right here... and I’ll show you...” Chaerin uttered as she sat Chanyeol at the small chair of her study table, she grabbed her make up bag and went inside the bathroom.

 

Chaerin

 

 

Chanyeol just sat there staring at the floor, then he heard the door opened as he slowly lift his head... and when his eyes met hers... he saw CL in front of him...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“CL!” Chanyeol uttered.

 

 

o====o====o

 

me running away from my laptop and spazzing again and again...

 

 

 

i can't write this story without smiling widely because, because...

 

 

in my mind Chanyeol and Chaerin are a perfect couple....

 

 

 

 

 

waaaaahhhhhh

 

 

 

 

running off again....

 

 

 

 

comment down below

 

 

~lostschoolboy~