XOXO- D.O. PART 3

XOXO- SHORT STORIES
*note:
I may have put in too many links of videos... i just want to spread some Kyungsoo love hehehehe, share his awesome talent with you guys... hope you don't mind
 
 
XOXO- D.O. PART 3
 
 
AUTHOR'S POV
 
 
The following morning, Kyungsoo was so excited to go to practice. He can't stop thinking about holding Minji's hand last night, seeing her smiles and her eyes. 
 
 
He was skipping to the practice room, when he opened the door, everyone was there except her.
 
 
"Where is she?" Kyungsoo asked looking at Sehun, since they share one subject together
 
 
"She went home early hyung, she looks sick and she had a slight fever, so she decided to go home early!" Sehun replied while stretching on the floor
 
 
"She told me that she texted you already" Kai added joining Sehun doing some stretches
 
 
Kyungsoo remembered that out of his excitement this morning he forgot his phone back at the dorm, he facepalmed himself as he laid down his bag on the floor and join the others while they stretch.
 
 
Suho and Baekhyun were staring at Chanyeol because of his awesome beatboxing skills...
 
 
"I'm not the only one here who knows how to beatbox... D.O. over there can do it too!" Chanyeol stated pointing to Kyungsoo who was busy listening to their INTO YOUR WORLD piece.
 
 
Baekhyun and Suho then ran towards him and asked him to give them a sample of his beatboxing skills. Kyungsoo at first was hesitant, but after much prodding from the two, he gave in.
 
 
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iVov6Nsd5o- DO beatbox Chanyeol raps...
 
 
"Omo! DODYO! That was great! Where did that come from? From that tiny body of yours?" Baekhyun stated with wide eyes
 
 
"Wanna know more about this friend of mine? He also can rap! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!" Chanyeol stated proudly while putting his arm around Kyungsoo's shoulders
 
 
"I can't really... I'd like to just stick to singing please!" Kyungsoo stated worriedly...
 
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2rpiCTA63E- TWO MOONS, DO raps with Chanyeol, while Kai and Sehun dance
 
 
"Waaaaahhhh, that was awesome!" Suho clapped his hands.
 
 
 
After fooling around, they decided to start their rehearsals. Kyungsoo kept making mistakes, which was very rare... it seems as though his mind was elsewhere.
 
 
Well, it was... because all he could think about was Minji and how she was doing. After a few more attempts, they decided to call it a day, because since he was making a lot of mistakes everyone was growing abit weary.
 
 
"Mianhae... I don't know what's gotten into me... I'll do better tomorrow... I promise!" Kyungsoo bowed at them as he was the first one out the door.
 
 
"Where is he rushing off to now?" Suho wondered
 
 
"Do you really need to ask that hyung?" Kai stated
 
 
"Isn't it that obvious?" Baekhyun stated with a smirk on his face,
 
 
"He is off to his princess probably!" Chanyeol stated as he grabbed his bag and placed it over his shoulder.
 
 
"Where else... that lovesick puppy is off to Minji, that's where!" Sehun rolled his eyes upward, as Kai and him decided to stay to practice their routines.
 
 
When Kyungsoo reached his dorm room, he immediately searched for his phone and checked his messages, there were 5 of them, all from Minji.
 
O===O
 
1st Message
Kamasahamnida oppa! Thank you for last night... I don't remember thanking you so I am thanking you now... see you at practice
 
2nd Message
Hmmm, are you awake already? Anyway... I think I am not feeling well today... I kept on sneezing
 
3rd Message
Oppa, I am going home early, I think I am coming down with fever.
 
4th Message
Oppa, mianhae, I am on my way home, I can't make it to practice... do well.
 
5th Message
Oppa....alskygfwiutrg09752g2iorhgejg
 
O===O
 
Kyungsoo decided to pay Minji a visit. He stopped by a market and bought some ingredients for Minji.
 
 
When he knocked on the door, Mrs. Gong was the one to welcome him, she looked a bit hurried.
 
 
"Oh, Kyungsoo-ah...  are you here to visit Minji?" 
 
 
"Neh, I brought ingredients for soup" Kyungsoo showed Mrs. Gong a bag full of vegetables.
 
 
"Um... I know it's too much to ask of you, but I really have to leave right now, although I don't want to leave my baby Minkki when she is sick, I have to submit some paperworks back at the office... can you keep an eye for her while I'm gone..." Mrs. Gong stated as she showed Kyungsoo the kitchen and where he will find the things he need for cooking.
 
 
"Ah, it's nothing Mrs. Gong, I can take care of her... you can trust me" Kyungsoo smiled as he began to wash the vegetables.
 
 
Mrs. Gong then went to peek inside her daughter's room, Minji  was still sleeping, due to the meds that made her sleepy.
 
 
"Well, I'm off Kyungsoo-ah... I'll try to get back as soon as I can... her meds are by the bedside table, she needs to take another one after 4 hours... again, thank you!" Mrs. Gong stated as she patted Kyungsoo's shoulder and headed off.
 
 
Kyungsoo busied himself with cooking and concentrating on what he was doing, he decided to cook som Chicken soup. He heard that soup was best for sick patients with flu. He stirred and checked the fire, when he was satisfied with the taste, he slowly peeked inside the room and saw that Minji was still sleeping, he left the door ajar as he went to the living room and placed his earphones on his ear to review the songs he needed to learn for his piece.
 
 
After a while, he heard the door creak, he turned his head to look towards the direction of Minji's door, he saw Minji scratching her eyes
 
 
"Oppa? Is that you? Where is omma?" Minji asked with a hoarse voice
 
 
"Your mom needed to go back to the office, she asked me to look after you... I was planning on visiting you after practice, looks like I was just right in time!" Kyungsoo smiled as he went to Minji's side and touched her forehead to check her temperature.
 
 
"You still have a slight fever, kenchana? Do you want some water? Oh, I prepared some soup... would you like to try some?" Kyungsoo stated as he led Minji to the sofa and ran to the kitchen to get some water and a bowl of soup.
 
 
"Here you go, don't worry... it tastes alright... I am quite good around the kitchen" Kyungsoo smiled as he sat stiffly beside Minji who was taking a sip of the soup
 
 
"Oppa! This is nice! Kamsahamnida!" Minji smiled her eye smile towards Kyungsoo, he smiled back.
 
 
The two talked about the practice and what happened that afternoon. Kyungsoo told her about the mistakes they made since they were not used with Minji not being there... they had no princess to take care of.
 
 
Minji felt a bit sleepy after drinking the medicine so Kyungsoo assisted her walking back to her room.
 
 
"These medicines really forces you to take a rest... aigoo... mian oppa... you must be tired from practice and here you are looking after me" Minji stated as Kyungsoo tucked her in her bed
 
 
"It's nothing Minji... you really should rest... I heard from Kai and Sehun that you tire yourself everyday, practicing nonstop... that's why those medicines forces you to sleep, your body needs rest too! You should take a rest, close your eyes and sleep. I'll just be in the living room if you need anything." Kyungsoo smiled as he tucked a loose strand of hair to her ear.
 
 
"Oppa... kamsahamnida" Minji uttered as she closed her eyes and slept.
 
 
Mrs. Gong arrived at around 11pm, she found Kyungsoo sitting in the living room with his head resting on the coffee table, under his sleeping his head were score sheets and pieces of paper with lyrics on it and some notes. She gently woke Kyungsoo and thanked him for looking after Minji.
 
 
o====o====o
 
6TH LETTER
 
Feeling your hand against mine was the most right thing I have felt. Are these feelings I have the same with yours?
 
I want to take care of you... is it alright to say this? I've seen you tiring yourself, it worries me so much that you push yourself too much!
 
Please get well soon!
 
XOXO-K
 
o===o====o
 
The following day, Minji was present during rehearsals but they didn't allow her to practice, they just wanted her to rest, especially Kyungsoo... he would frown if he saw Minji reviewing the choreography with Kai and Sehun.
 
 
"You really have to rest Minji-ah... if you want to practice... then practice singing... please... don't tire yourself..." Kyungsoo stated while sitting beside her, handing her some hot tea which he prepared that morning to give to her during their practice.
 
 
"Neh oppa! I thought of a piece for my solo!" Minji stated excitedly
 
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov1Y9Df4UP0- MINJI cover Beyonce's Halo
 
 
When she started singing, all of the male inside the practice room couldn't close their mouths while listening to her sing.
 
 
Especially one big eyed individual with narrow shoulders who was sitting quietly in the corner of the room never taking his eyes off of her while she was singing.
 
 
After that everyone clapped and cheered for her!
 
o===o=====o
 
 
Every after practice, Kyungsoo would send Minji towards the bus stop, and their time was spent holding hands and just comfortably talking with each other, anybody who could see the two would mistake them for a couple... but that's just it... neither of them have the courage to admit the feelings stirring up inside them.
 
 
Anybody could see the growing attraction between the two, how caring they were towards each other. The teasings they received from their friends especially during practice.
 
 
One afternoon...
 
 
"Oh... oppa isn't here yet?" Minji immediately searched for the missing wide eyed partner of hers.
 
 
"Oh, he has his performance evaluation today... want to watch... it's going on at the studio" Baekhyun asked while wiggling his eyebrows giving her a teasing look
 
 
"Really?! C'mon oppa... let's all go!" Minji uttered excitedly as he tugged on Baekhyun's arm.
 
 
As they were on their to the Studio...
 
 
"Minji-ah... do you like DO-hyung?" Sehun asked bluntly which caused her to stop in her tracks
 
 
"Omo!" that was all that she could say with her hands on covering
 
 
"What's wrong?" Chanyeol asked looking worriedly at her
 
 
"I LIKE HIM!" that was all Minji could utter as if it was only known to her just now
 
 
"Yes, you obviously like him!" Kai stated trying very hard not to laugh at how dumbfounded she looked
 
 
"Now that you know to yourself that you like him... what happens next?" Suho asked as they turned the corner heading for the Studio
 
 
"I'll continue to like him and admire him... isn't that enough?" Minji asked
 
 
"Don't you want a bit more than that?" Baekhyun asked shaking his head, "Ahh, let's stop this kind of talk... this should be done with your girl friends... not us... you should have a girl talk with your friends!" he added as he opened the door leading to the Studio.
 
 
They were just in time, Kyungsoo and his partner Chen were up next.
 
 
 
o====o====o
 
7th LETTER
 
I saw you sing today... your voice is heaven to my ears...
 
The song... is this what they were saying...
 
I think I'm falling in love.
 
XOXO-M
 
O===O=====O
 
yessss...... I hope you liked it...
 
 
the next chapter would be the last chapter for Kyungsoo and Minzy...
 
 
thank you for your comments... they really are an encouragement to me...
 
 
 
~lostschoolboy~