XOXO- D.O. PART 2

XOXO- SHORT STORIES
XOXO- DO PART 2
 
AUTHOR'S POV
 
REHEARSAL ROOM
 
Kai, Sehun and Minji were all incoming sophomore year students. They are also being mentored by:
 
 
Baekhyun chose Kai as his partner during their final exam, while Suho chose Sehun then Kyungsoo with Minji.
 
 
Aside from their mentoring final exams, they were given a project by their headmaster. The headmaster asked them to create a program to showcase their individual and group talents.
 
 
"Any thoughts what we can perform as a whole group?" Chanyeol spoke as everyone was gathered in a circle in the middle of the studio.
 
 
"Hmmm... how about our own composition then?" Suho suggested
 
 
"That will take years to finish, from the tune, the melody and the lyrics... we need to do it in a short period of time... we still need to add choreography to it!" Baekhyun added.
 
 
"How about we adapt a song and change its lyrics?" Kyungsoo suggested, everyone was quiet, trying to consider it.
 
 
"That's a good idea... we don't need to take time creating the melody, we only need to write the lyrics and do the choreography!" Chanyeol raised his hand to vote for it
 
 
"We can do choreography since there is already a music to it." Kai raised his hand also as he gestured to him, Sehun and Minji.
 
 
Kyungsoo chose one song that struck him, he let Minji hear it and she liked it as they both sat beside each other while the others were practicing for their pieces. They were in their own world listening to the song sharing earphones, with their heads close to each other, eyes closed as they listened to the song and its meaning.
 
 
Chanyeol noticed the two in the corner listening to music, he then asked the others to look at them, caught in their own world.
 
 
"May us earthlings see that wonderful world of yours!" Baekhyun teased as he removed the earphone from Kyungsoo's ears.
 
 
He was surprised at the action as he opened his eyes, he then realized how close Minji and he was sitting and was positioned together, Minji was also shocked, but she just stared at him.
 
 
"Ah! I got it!" Kyungsoo suddenly blurted out in a loud voice which shocked everyone especially Minji, who was sitting beside him.
 
 
 
"What is it hyung?" Sehun asked as the rest of them neared the two
 
 
 
 
"I got a perfect theme for the song... INTO YOUR WORLD... thanks to Baekhyun's teasing... an angel's point of view?" Kyungsoo replied with wide eyes filled with excitement
 
 
 
 
"That's good! Do you like to divide the writing of the lyrics?" Suho asked with a smile
 
 
 
"Let's write the whole song then we will piece them together, how does that sound?" Kyungsoo suggested, Baekhyun, Suho and Chanyeol nodded.
 
 
 
"I have downloaded the song, we can start doing the choreography then." Minji raised her hand as she plugged it in the stereo, so that everyone could listen to the whole song.
 
 
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEycvEltDGA - eternally lost by j.lewis
 
 
 
The songwriters left the studio to go to the library for some quiet time, to think about the lyrics, while the dancers were left at the studio to do some choreography.
 
 
 
when all of them finished what they needed to do, they both checked on their progress, and all were satisfied with it.
 
 
 
So they proceeded on recording the song...
 
 
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=md8MuA9njGE- Angel radio performance, let's pretend this is what they look like recording the song... hehehehe
 
 
 
Then after they have recorded it, the dancers then listened to the song with new lyrics and made some adjustments to their choreography.
 
 
 
Everyone was amazed by Minji's ability to choreograph and direct the stage to the flow of the song..
 
 
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leek5KtVS_M - Angel performance, just imagine Minji in the middle... 
 
 
*and the moment at the second verse when Kai and DO smile at each other, just imagine that it was Minji doing the solo moves okay kekekeke...
 
 
 
After their tiring session, it took them a week to finalize one performance. It was fast for a beginner. But due to their teamwork they created one performance already.
 
 
 
Minji was so happy, even though she was the only girl amongst the group, she belonged with them, she never felt out of place.
 
 
 
Kyungsoo made sure that Minji had a say to everything, since she is the only girl in the group.
 
 
 
After INTO YOUR WORLD, Kyungsoo and Minji still hadn't picked a piece for their final exam of mentorship, when Chanyeol and a new guy, a tall guy for that matter entered and interrupted their brain storming again.
 
 
 
"What is it now?" Kyungsoo released an irritated sigh
 
 
 
"Are we interrupting something?" Kris asked looking at Kyungsoo and then at Minji
 
 
 
"Ani..." Minji shook her head, trying to hide her blush
 
 
 
"Yah! DO-ah, we need to record our piece today, did you forget already? We needed to submit it tomorrow afternoon. I need to record it so that I can polish it and pass it to the headmaster for approval" Chanyeol uttered then waved at Minji
 
 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo, Kris-imnida... I believe we haven't met yet!" Kris stated as he shook hands with Minji.
 
 
 
Minji's eyes widened because when she stood up to shake his hands, he appeared to be a giant standing next to a dwarf.
 
 
 
"Omo... Kris-sunbaenim... you are really tall! Taller than Chanyeol-oppa!" Minji uttered in amazement
 
 
 
"You can call me oppa as well... let's be close!" Kris smiled
 
 
 
"That's face for you!" Kyungsoo said while rolling his eyes upward
 
 
 
"You are still angry about that?" Kris asked while putting his arm on Kyungsoo's narrow shoulders, emphasizing how tall Kris is compared to Kyungsoo.
 
 
 
"Who wouldn't be angry? You named the team for your final exams as THE HEIGHT DIFFERENCE! Isn't it obvious that you are just out to make fun of me? Hmph!" Kyungsoo pouted with his arms crossed
 
 
 
"Oppa!" Minji uttered as she patted Kyungsoo's back to comfort him.
 
 
 
"Arasso... arasso... mianhae... now can we record the song?" Kris smiled
 
 
 
"How will we divide the song then?" Chanyeol asked.
 
 
 
Kyungsoo took charge in dividing the song into parts and who is going to sing which part. Minji was surprised to see how great he was with arranging songs to suit everyone's voice and style.
 
 
 
Though the height difference between the two giants and Kyungsoo was very evident, what he lack in height, he made up for talent and leadership. He took the lead and directed the flow of the song and how they are going to present it on stage.
 
 
 
"Since I don't want to make fool of myself by being the shortest among the three of us, we are going to perform this song sitting down... acoustic style... Chanyeol can play the opening guitar and let the music handle the rest when he starts rapping the first verse, then shift to Chorus, I'll take care of it and the adlibs then Kris-hyung you will be in charge of the second verse together withe the accompaniment of the music." Kyungsoo said in a serious tone as the two giants listened carefully to the instructions.
 
 
 
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG3AhmImmw4- DO, Chanyeol and kris version of GUILTY   
 
 
Minji admired this side of him, it was new and she was seeing Kyungsoo in a different light. There really is something when you look at a guy who is working hard or concentrating hard on something, that she found it very attractive.
 
 
 
She couldn't take her eyes off of Kyungsoo while he managed the two giants and lead them to the song, and edited and corrected their parts.
 
 
o====o=====o
 
3RD LETTER
 
 
It seems as though everyone is hogging for your attention, I'm not jealous though... okay, maybe a little bit.
 
I am happy that I get to spend my days with you... and I thank you for visiting me in my DREAMS at night...
 
Does that sound creepy? Mianhae!
 
XOXO-M
 
o====o=====o
 
 
Kyungsoo was running a bit late for practice because the headmaster checked on his composition personally, since he was one of the best students the university has.
 
 
 
When he reached the practice room, he saw that everybody was there already, the songwriters were sitting on the floor watching the dancers do some freestyle dance.
 
 
 
He went inside the practice room with a big smile on his face.
 
 
 
"Oppa! Why are you late!" Minji smiled at him going to him to meet him at the door
 
 
 
"Oh... I had a talk with the headmaster, he gave us the thumbs up for all the performances we have lined up for the SHOWCASE! He said he wanted more, to fill the one and a half hour showcase!" Kyungsoo stated with a big smile bringing the good news.
 
 
 
They all went into practice, everyone was in such highspirits because of the good feedback from their headmaster.
 
 
 
Minji saw how happy Kyungsoo was performing with his friends.
 
 
 
Kai then asked Minji to throw in some of her freestyle dances, and she did not disappoint. Powerful moves that were at par with Kai and Sehun.
 
 
 
Then as their last practice of the night, a teaser for their INTO YOUR WORLD project... a dance teaser that will showcase both the song and the dance.
 
 
 
Especially highlighting the choreography done by Minji.
 
 
 
o===o===o
 
4TH LETTER
 
 
Sometimes it makes me think if you feel the same way too...do you like me too?
I know it's not that obvious... but I LIKE YOU...
 
XOXO-K
 
O===O===O
 
 
They finished until late that night. When they went out of the building there was a night chill.
 
 
 
"Ah, we finished later than I thought! Did you inform your mom that you will be late today?" Kyungsoo asked as he handed Minji his sweater
 
 
 
"Oppa, it's cold... you might get sick!" Minji wanted to return the sweater, but Kyungsoo grabbed his longsleeve and let her see that he was wearing another shirt underneath, Minji nodded and wore it with the help of Kyungsoo.
 
 
 
"Neh, I called omma, telling her that I might finish late today." Minji replied 
 
 
 
"It's late already... I cannot let you go home alone... I'll go with you" Kyungsoo offered as he walked forward
 
 
 
"Oppa, no need.. it's okay" Minji argued
 
 
 
"Minji... that is not an option... first, you are a girl... anyone can take advantage of you; second, it's already late in the night, no girl in their right mind would walk alone this time; third, even though I am not as tall as Kris-hyung I know how to break bones... so c'mon let's go to the bus stop already... it's chilly, the more you stay out you might catch a cold" Kyungsoo jerked his head towards the direction of the bus stop.
 
 
 
When they were walking, Kyungsoo matched his pace with Minji, he then looked down at her feet to match the rhythm of their walking. Left foot, right foot, left, right...then his eyes shifted its attention to her hands, her hands were trembling due to the night breeze.
 
 
 
Without hesitation, he took Minji's hands in between his and blew on it to keep her hands warm.
 
 
 
"Kamsahamnida, oppa!" Minji smiled, she thought that he would let go of her hands right after blowing on it, but he didn't... the walk towards the bus stop, the whole duration of their ride on the bus and as they were walking towards the direction of Minji's house, Kyungsoo was still holding her right hand, not letting it go. 
 
 
 
Kyungsoo only let go of her hand the minute they stopped in front of Minji's house.
 
 
 
The door opened as Minji's mom greeted the two of them.
 
 
 
"Omo! Minji-ah, it's a good thing someone brought you home!" Mrs. Gong smiled towards Kyungsoo
 
 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo... Do Kyungsoo-imnida... it's a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Gong!" Kyungsoo bowed.
 
 
 
"Aigoo... thank you for escorting uri Minji home... would you like to stay for awhile?" Mrs. Gong offered with a smile.
 
 
 
"Thank you... but I have to get back to catch the last bus going back to the university... annyeong... it was nice to meet you Mrs. Gong!" Kyungsoo bowed then smiled at Minji as he walked away while waving his hand goodbye.
 
 
 
"Our Minji has found a knight in shining armor!" Mrs. Gong teased as she led her daughter in.
 
 
 
"Omma~~~ACHOO!" 
 
 
 
O===O===O
 
 
5TH LETTER
 
Today, we held hands, my heart was beating so fast, I can't seem to look at you for fear that you might take your hand away from mine.
 
Even though the night breeze was so cold, I felt my palms beginning to sweat. Did you feel it?
 
Our first skinship, the first time my heart skipped a beat.
 
I'll never forget about today.
 
XOXO-M
O===O===O
 
 
so since DO is my ultimate bias in EXO
 
 
 
i decided to do a double update kekekekeke....
 
 
 
oh my feels.... waaaaahhhhhhh
 
 
 
again comment to show your love... thanks
 
 
~lostschoolboy~