HEART ATTACK- CHEN PART 5

XOXO- SHORT STORIES

HEART ATTACK- CHEN PART 5

 

                 

CL lost the bet, so she came with Chen to his hometown, much to Chen’s delight. They rode the train going to the province. They sat by side and they were very thankful that there were no fans who caught sight of them at the station.

 

Chen called his parents beforehand to tell them about CL coming along with him for his vacation, her situation and all, Chen’s parents were also worried for CL’s safety and they were more than happy to accommodate her.

 

They already arrived at the station and Chen’s parents were already waiting outside the train station.

 

“I wonder where they are... hmmmm” Chen looked and stretched his neck to look over the crowd, at the far corner of the station there stood his parents waving back at him, he also waved back and grabbed CL’s hand and led them to his parents.

 

“Omma! Appa!” Chen greeted as he opened his arms for a hug...

 

“Omo... is this Chaerin-ah? Aigoo... she is pretty Jongdae-ah!” Mrs. Kim smiled as she directed her attention toward CL who was shying away from them

 

“Annyeonghaseyo... Lee Chaerin-imnida... thank you for having me” CL bowed and greeted the parents.

 

“Aigoo... I never knew the feeling of having a daughter, well at least I could feel it with Chaerin here” Mr. Kim uttered with a smile

 

“Omma... Appa... I am here... your son, whom you haven’t seen in a long while... Kim Jongdae... I am your son...” Chen pouted showing his aegyo to his parents who laughed and hugged their son ever so tightly.

 

CL saw Chen in a different light, which made her like and admire him even more. They then headed to the van and placed their luggages at the back.

 

It was a long trip from the train station back to their house, so they asked CL a lot of questions about what she does for a living and...

 

“Chaerin-ah... what about your parents... where are they now?” Mrs. Kim asked curiously

 

“Um...they died when I was in my first year of college” CL replied in a low voice with her head bowed down

 

“Omo! Mianhae... what happened?” Mrs. Kim

 

“Omma!” Chen stated

 

“No, it’s okay... they both died in a car accident, my other living relatives are living in Canada and Australia, I have no living relative here in Korea, so basically I am actually living alone...” CL replied as Chen looked at her with wide eyes.

 

“Don’t worry my dear... you can treat us as your family whenever you are feeling alone and lonely... just come to my arms my dear, you will always be welcomed” Mrs. Kim smiled as she held onto CL’s hands.

 

“Kamsahamnida Mrs. Kim” CL stated

 

“No... no...no... from now on you start calling me Omma...”

 

“Ani... I can’t possibly do that Mrs. Kim... you just met me... and no... I wouldn’t dare...” CL uttered shaking her head

 

“It’s okay my dear... you start calling me Appa as well... arasso... Chen doesn’t mind it...” Mr. Kim uttered giving Chen a teasing look

 

“Appa~~~” Chen stated as he turned a bright shade of red

 

“I hope you two are very hungry... Omma here cooked a delicious dinner for you guys!” Mr. Kim uttered looking at the two through the rear view mirror.

 

When they reached the house the Kim’s allowed Chen and CL to rest for a bit before calling them over for dinner. It was a very homey feeling, a very comfortable feeling even though it was only CL’s first time dining with Chen’s family, it was as if it had been forever that she was doing it.

 

Mr. and Mrs. Kim were such a loving couple, no wonder Chen is such a lovable person as well. Chen would serve CL with some side dishes on the table, he would also offer CL a few more dishes if he finds CL’s plate empty.

 

“Kamsahamnida, you have to allow me to help you wash the dishes Mrs. Kim... it’s the least that I could do for welcoming me to your house.” CL offered as she already brought the dishes in the sink.

 

“Chaerin-ah, you have to practice calling me Omma... I told you to call me that...” Mrs. Kim smiled following CL back to the kitchen.

 

“N-neh...o-omma...” CL said hesitantly

 

Meanwhile, Chen and Mr. Kim went outside to enjoy the night breeze. Chen then gave his father a hug.

 

“Appa, I missed you and Omma so much!”

 

“Heh! It seems like you have been busy... so when’s the date?” Mr. Kim asked while sipping some hot cup of coffee.

 

“Huh? Date?” Chen wondered in a confused state as he also took a sip of his hot coffee.

 

“Wedding! Your wedding... with Chaerin-ah!” Mr. Kim replied plainly

 

Chen spat out his drink out of shock.

 

“Mwo?! Appa! She is not even my girlfriend yet... marriage already?!” Chen exclaimed

 

“Jongdae-ah... Chaerin is the only girl whom you showed such affection to... aside from FIRST LOVE...” Mr. Kim reasoned out

 

“Ahhhhh, FIRST LOVE... neh... it has been a long time...” Chen stated looking up at the night sky

 

“You dare call that girl FIRST LOVE and you don’t even remember her name and just refer to her as FIRST LOVE... some guy you are, Jongdae-ah!” Mr. Kim nudged his son who was day dreaming

 

“Appa... she knows who FIRST LOVE is... she was in the same club as FIRST LOVE...” Chen stated referring to Chaerin

 

“Who? Chaerin-ah?”
 

 

Chen nodded then looked at his father who was looking back at him...

 

“It must be fate then...”

 

The following morning, the Kim’s decided to take Chen and CL to visit a famous temple in town for good luck.

 

The temple is a very famous tourist attraction, because it is where you write your dreams, wishes or aspirations for the future.

 

Chen and CL approached the counter and were mistaken to be a couple so naturally the clerk gave them a couple tag to write their love and dreams for each other.

 

“Aigoo... such a cute couple... I bet you are a newly wed couple... I think I’ll give you the charm for a healthy baby in the future... how about that?” the clerk stated looking at the two blushing individuals in front of her.

 

“Omo! Are you Chen of EXO?” the clerk recognized Chen as Chen nodded and smiled and asked if she could keep it down.

 

“Oh... you are married already?” the clerk misunderstood it

 

“Ani... ani... ani...  we are not married...” CL tried to clarify the misunderstanding

 

“Oh... so you two are engaged then?” the clerk and switched their board to a happy married life type of wish.

 

The two just gave up on clarifying things since they were causing such a huge hold up on the line.

 

Mr. and Mrs. Kim were all smiles at the two who were walking behind them.

 

“Jongdae-ah... I think your parents are playing matchmaker!” CL stated as they stopped under a shade where they can write their wishes

 

“Mianhae Chaerin-ah... my mom is just so excited to have a daughter... or even a daughter in law... since hyung is still in the military... she has been desperate to have a daughter in law...mian” Chen pouted as he wrote on the wood.

 

“It’s alright... they are cute... at least you have that kind of relationship with your parents... unlike others who can’t even open and tell their parents anything about their personal life.” CL smiled as she wrote on the wood.

 

As they were writing, a few fans have already gathere but maintained a safe distance from them, they were busy taking pictures of Chen and CL.

 

CL UNNIE IS WITH CHEN OPPA! KYAAAAAAAHHHHH, THEY LOOK SO GOOD TOGETHER!

 

ON A DATE? WAAAAHHHH... I WANT A DATE TOO!!!

 

 

WHY ARE THEY TOGETHER? HMMMM, SMELLS SOMETHING FISHY GOING ON HERE... BUT I AM REALLY LIKING THEM!

 

 

I WILL CALL THEM JONGRIN (JONGDAE AND CHAERIN) COUPLE FROM NOW ON.

 

 

OMO! JONGRIN COUPLE... I SO SHIP THEM ALREADY!!!

 

FUNKY FUNKY CHEN CHEN WITH CUTEY CUTEY CL CL!!!

 

Later that night, Chen’s parents insisted that Chen should take CL out on a dinner date.

 

“Omma... I didn’t prepare anything...” Chen whined

 

“Don’t worry about a thing, your father has already made reservations for two at this restaurant... don’t worry about it... enjoy yourselves... and here is the gift you asked for” Mrs. Kim stated handing Chen a small paper bag.

 

“Oh... kamsahamnida omma!” Chen smiled and hugged his mother.

 

CL was getting dressed for the night, they told her to wear the dress they brought that afternoon as Chen also wore something semi formal for the event.

 

Chen and CL were excited at the thought of having dinner in a fancy restaurant for free. So the two went out and headed for the restaurant situated near the river.

 

Their dinner was a relaxed one...

 

“So... how did you become a fan of EXO?” Chen asked while in the middle of their dinner

 

“Oh... that... actually I only got to know you guys during your WOLF promotions... I wasn’t a fan from the very beginning... because... well I am a CASSIOPEIA by heart... and news broke about them splitting... and then after that I heard that  SM was gonna release a 12 member group... which wasn’t new anymore... so I thought you were gonna be some SUPER JUNIOR wannabe... I really didn’t pay much attention to kpop since DBSK divided into two groups...” CL stated forking her vegetables

 

“And then one day... I chanced upon your music video of WOLF in one of the channels... it was a fresh idea... wolves... the tree... and the message of the song... although some didn’t actually got the perspective of the wolf... but it was a fresh idea for me... the choreography and the formation... the steps and the tree... and then you came out almost by the end of the song... you caught my attention out of all the members in the screen... your moves were different... you had your own style and your outfit... the white one... it was the only one that had red prints on the sleeves... so my eyes would search for you in the midst of your group... and the rest was history...” CL replied as she looked at Chen who was already looking at her.

 

“Oh... I see... hehehehe, I am glad you are my fan!” Chen smiled

 

After their dinner, they decided to walk at the nearby park... there were a few people present, the park was dressed with lights to give off that dreamy feeling.

 

They were walking side by side with their hands locking each other.

 

“I couldn’t really imagine that FIRST LOVE would be our connection to each other!” Chen stated

 

“And DBSK!” CL added with a smile

 

“Jongdae?!” a familiar voice uttered in front of them

 

 

 

 

 

 

“FIRST LOVE!” Chen uttered, CL’s eyes widened in surprise, they both recognized her and ran to her and gave her a hug.

 

“How are you?!” CL uttered still hugging the woman

 

“I’m fine... I’m doing great!”

 

“Waaaahhhh!!! You look great FIRST LOVE!” Chen stated excitedly doing that jumping jumping thing when he gets excited.

 

FIRST LOVE is happily married for 5 years now, thought she got married early she didn’t have any regrets... she already has a 2 year old daughter, whom she really dotes on.

 

After having a talk with FIRST LOVE, they sat on the bench near the pond by the park... they were feeling happy for meeting FIRST LOVE again, unknowingly they have been holding each other’s hands for a long time now.

 

Chen removed his coat and placed it over CL’s shoulders and they sat in comfortable silence... and then Chen let out a nervous laugh.

 

“After seeing FIRST LOVE happy and contented with a life she has led... it got me thinking... this may be sudden... and might be a shock to you... Chaerin... I like you... and if you like me too, then I know I’d be the happiest if you agree to be my girlfried.”

 

CL was shocked as she remained seated on the bench looking at Chen who was also sitting in front of her, looking at her... she took a deep breath to contain her fan girl heart...

 

“So... the IDOL confessed to the FAN... shouldn’t it be the other way around?” CL smiled

 

“Well.... you have already confessed...” Chen said as a matter of factly

 

“Me? When?” CL was confused

 

“The moment you defended me from the antis and sasaeng’s... that is a confession in itself... my dear Chaerin-ah... I am here standing in front of you... making it clear... not as Chen, the IDOL... a member of EXO... but as Kim Jongdae... Lee Chaerin... I like you... will you be my girlfriend?” Chen asked as he held CL’s hands in his...

 

CL smiled and kissed Chen on the cheek and hugged him

 

“Yes... yes... yes... and hundred times more...”

 

“I’ll have you know... that this will all lead to a walk down the aisle” Chen uttered in her ear as she hugged him

 

“Huh?” CL broke the hug and looked at Chen questioningly

 

“I am serious... I am serious about you Chaerin... we are both mature adults here... and I see myself with you in my future...” Chen then gave CL the box containing the bracelet he asked his mom to get for Chaerin.

 

“Omo! Kamsahamnida!” CL said teary eyed.

 

“2 years...” Chen stated as he closed the clasp of the bracelet

 

“Huh! What 2 years?” CL asked

 

“Give me 2 years to make you fall in love with me... to make your heart skip a beat... 2 years to make up for lost time, so that I can provide for you handsomely and spend the rest of my life with you...” Chen explained as he kissed CL’s palms and placed it on his cheeks

 

“Ani...” CL began...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Forever with you...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Starts now...” CL smiled and kissed Chen again on the lips this time.

 

 

THE END

 

O====O====O

 

 

waaaaahhhhh... so their story has ended...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HEART ATTACK 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

so the remaining members are: BAEKHYUN and XIUMIN

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

want to guess who is gonna be next and who they are gonna be partnered with?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

comment down below...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~lostschoolboy~