3 6 5 - CHANYEOL

XOXO- SHORT STORIES

3 6 5 – CHANYEOL

 

It was the day of their showcase, everyone was running here and there like their heads were on fire. Kyungsoo and Minji were more nervous for the showcase rather than their final exam piece which they did awhile ago and it was perfect!

 

 

The rest of the guys were busy with checking the sound on stage, finalizing the flow of the program and the performances and the props needed for each presentation.

 

 

“Chanyeol! I need you to get me the back drop we did last night, I forgot to bring it with me!” Baekhyun stated with an authoritative air around him

 

 

Chanyeol just nodded and ran back the studio, while he was on his way to the studio, someone caught his eye.

 

 

Amidst the hustling and bustling of the crowd around the campus, there stood in the middle of the campus ground, just by the fountain, a foreign looking little girl, she looked like she was lost or something.

 

 

A lot of students were running to meet the deadlines and one of them bumped into her which caused her to lose her footing and she fell backward, the guy who bumped her didn’t noticed it and kept on running.

 

 

Chanyeol rushed to her aid and helped her up.

 

 

“Are you okay? It’s the finals... that’s why everyone is running crazily around, you should watch yourself... where are you headed?” Chanyeol asked as he held onto her elbow assisting her on standing up.

 

 

“Um, registrar’s?” the girl replied, she looked like a young little girl with her ponytail in one side as she smiled at the giant in front of her.

 

 

“Hmmm, c’mon I’ll show you the safest route, it’s on my way too... c’mon, but you have to keep up... I’m pretty busy too, we have a showcase tonight... if you have time on your hands, you might want to drop by and watch us perform! It’s gonna be an awesome stage!” Chanyeol exclaimed excitedly as he sprinted towards he direction of the office with the girl tailing behind him.

 

 

 

When they reached the front of the building, Chanyeol turned around

 

 

“Well, this is the office of the registrar! I really have to go! Hope you could come tonight if not see you around then!” he then waved and ran to where he was headed.

 

 

 

“Right?!” the girl uttered, she then took a deep breath and entered the office.

 

 

Inside the office, the registrar smiled at her and greeted.

 

 

“Good afternoon miss, how may I help you?”

 

 

“Neh, good afternoon... I am here to enrol for the school year?” the girl uttered looking around the office which was a bit quiet

 

 

“Oh... nice! Um if you are wondering where the others are... they are busy around this time of the school year... it’s the showcase event... and the finals for the student... anyway have a seat... I need you to fill out these forms, and hopefully you brought all the requirements with you” the registrar smiled and handed her a bunch of papers to be filled up.

 

 

The girl then smiled and proceeded to fill up the forms, while she was filling up the forms, the door to the office burst open and in came a huffing and puffing guy.

 

 

“Annyeong Ms. Kim, Baekhyun is on my right now... he told me to ask if you have some of the records he requested a few days ago”

 

 

“Ah... right! I almost forgot... please give these to him... thank you Suho-ssi!” Ms. Kim the registrar handed an envelope to Suho as he went out hurriedly.

 

 

“Here you go miss... I am done” the girl uttered as she handed out the application form and gave her requirements and credentials.

 

 

“Omo! Omo! Omo!” Ms. Kim stated with wide eyes...

 

 

“Aren’t you?! Wait! Why? How come? What?” the registrar was confused as she stared and pointed at the girl in front of her who was clueless for a moment and then smiled...

 

 

“Neh... annyeonghaseyo...” the girl bowed

 

 

 

 

 

“Lee Chaerin-imnida!”

 

 

"Can I have your autograph?" Ms. Kim asked shyly while blushing as the girl did and signed her mug.

 

o====o===o

 

so there you go... this is the next story... 

 

 

another fluff... not fantasy kekekekeke

 

 

the story is the same concept with Kyungsoo's it is a continuation of the showcase they did... 

 

well, i hope you give this new story lots of love as well...

 

 

off to write another one...

 

 

whoooosssshhh~~~

 

 

comment down below <3

 

 

~lostschoolboy~